You Wake Up In A Bar

You Wake Up In A Bar
RE: You Wake Up In A Bar
(02-17-2018, 07:42 PM)HeyBartender Wrote: »- Unknown Patron ;)
Did you make a new account so you can do this?

Add some meaty cat food sauce with a little black pepper sprinkled in on the cat food omelette. Add a touch of basil for classiness of the dish.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
(02-17-2018, 11:05 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »Did you make a new account so you can do this?

Yes, your forum requires me to have an account to post.
Hum.
I suppose the jig was up from day one, then.
Better to have this introduced by a friendly soul than someone with unsavory intent.

Will be careful about communications in the future.
Wouldn't do for a hostile party to find the control room, as it were.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(02-18-2018, 04:06 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Hum.
I suppose the jig was up from day one, then.
Better to have this introduced by a friendly soul than someone with unsavory intent.

Will be careful about communications in the future.
Wouldn't do for a hostile party to find the control room, as it were.

It really wouldn't do, would it?

I am taking copious precautions against that. There won't be a chance that any soul finds the Input Aggregator, and your experience as my bartender will be sacred.

I really do apologize for having to interrupt at all. I didn't want to break flow. Hopefully things go smoothly from here.
So if NAME is just a host, then who's the master? I doubt they're anywhere near as nice as our glowing bartender god...

I wasn't kidding about that sunlight, by the way. You are a plant after all.
(02-18-2018, 05:42 AM)a52 Wrote: »So if NAME is just a host, then who's the master? I doubt they're anywhere near as nice as our glowing bartender god...

My best guess- based on its description- is that it is also controlled by a stream of inputs, and an Input Aggregator, seeking these inputs from a forum inaccessible to you. Many people in this universe have a fascination for the multiverse, and will often put forth things controlled by inputs from elsewhere-- wherever that 'elsewhere' is.

It has done well so far in your case.
(02-18-2018, 06:29 AM)HeyBartender Wrote: »
(02-18-2018, 05:42 AM)a52 Wrote: »So if NAME is just a host, then who's the master? I doubt they're anywhere near as nice as our glowing bartender god...

My best guess- based on its description- is that it is also controlled by a stream of inputs, and an Input Aggregator, seeking these inputs from a forum inaccessible to you. Many people in this universe have a fascination for the multiverse, and will often put forth things controlled by inputs from elsewhere-- wherever that 'elsewhere' is.

It has done well so far in your case.

I didn't mean NAME's equivalent of us. I meant NAME's equivalent of you.
(02-18-2018, 07:28 AM)a52 Wrote: »I didn't mean NAME's equivalent of us. I meant NAME's equivalent of you.

I'm not your master. I may have created you, but you don't have a 'master'. Neither does NAME.

They are, as you are, experiencing my universe through a very small lens. NAME seemed to have some special abilities-- such as receiving some sort of 'bio' on you upon meeting you, similarly to your own ability.
>A blue corrugible includes the ash you made, some pressed blueberries, vodka, and petrol. It must be thoroughly corrugiblated in a corrugiblator, so hopefully your bar's corrugiblator is one of the newer, quieter ones. Traditionally served in a half-cylinder glass.
Created?
Hmhmhmhm.

Well, such things fall outside our jurisdiction.
We are here to tend a bar, and tend a bar we shall.

>Add two drops of Undine's tears to the corrigible.
>Small, crystal looking bottle, murky blue substance smelling faintly of fish?
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>swan are fricking evil so jus give em a cup of your tears infuses with cigarette ash and bitterness

oh shit its the gold tender dude! hi big goat
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
(02-18-2018, 05:57 PM)Myeth Wrote: »oh shit its the gold tender dude! hi big goat

Hi.

I see the 'goat' resemblance. I'm uncomfortable with the fact that you've just sent NAME to boil one, with that in mind.
HEYIDIDNTKNOW
SpoilerShow

\☆/
I'm willing to take any last questions before I send you out permanently, and cease contact until our next in-person meeting. Again, apologies for the interruption. Soon it will be smooth sailing.
WHEN DO WE GET SOME MORE SHIT. WHY ARE WE BARTENDING WITH LIKE TEN ICE CUBES THREE PLATES AND HALF A CUP
(02-21-2018, 01:13 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »WHEN DO WE GET SOME MORE SHIT. WHY ARE WE BARTENDING WITH LIKE TEN ICE CUBES THREE PLATES AND HALF A CUP

I never said this job would be easy.

I don't have the time to bother learning how to be a bartender even close to what you will one day become. Had I handed you a bar with all the necessities at the word 'go', you would have never been on track to learn through hardship. I am preparing you for the difficulties of this universe, and I am certain you will one day thank me.
If we stop providing inputs, what happens to Drinkmaster Greene?
Also, would you care for a henway?
(02-21-2018, 01:19 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »If we stop providing inputs, what happens to Drinkmaster Greene?

There are some volunteer services like Bodi-Well who take care of empty hosts 'posthumously'. The state isn't far from a comatose one, and some have ethical issues with such a thing.

I might be able to retrieve your Input Aggregator and find another source of inputs in this case, but I'm not enthusiastic about scouring the wide universe for something I intentionally made nigh-impossible to find.

(02-21-2018, 01:23 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Also, would you care for a henway?

I have enough harassing me while I'm trying to work. Thank you for the offer, though.
(02-21-2018, 01:19 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »If we stop providing inputs, what happens to Drinkmaster Greene?

Also, as a sidenote, from here on out it will be more productive to assume that you, as with the rest of your inputs, collectively make up 'Drinkmaster Greene'. You are the bartender as much as a typical being is a collection of neurons. I feel you are not controlling this being, but instead composing your own consciousness.

Some would disagree, philosophically, but they've little justification. You, Greene, really ought to be treated like any other sentient being, but rarely is this done.
yes i have a very important question what are ur thoughts on this

[Image: Imvjhdh.png]
SpoilerShow

\☆/
(02-21-2018, 04:15 AM)Myeth Wrote: »yes i have a very important question what are ur thoughts on this

[Image: Imvjhdh.png]

I like it, Greene. Thanks.
I believe I'm going to get off, now.

It was enjoyable to talk to the real Greene. We will meet again.

Please have an open mind.
g'bye gold guy who looks like us!!!
SpoilerShow

\☆/
(02-26-2018, 12:04 PM)Myeth Wrote: »g'bye gold guy who looks like us!!!

Goodbye, artist.