Firmament

Firmament
RE: Firmament
>Skiping classes, Shitposting, setting fire alarms.. how terrible !what kind of bad influence could have turned you into such a troublemaker ?

>... Oh riiight...

>Time to escape like the ninja into the smoke
Quote
RE: Firmament
(05-28-2018, 02:36 AM)Numbers Wrote: »
(05-23-2018, 04:32 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »
(05-22-2018, 02:19 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(05-22-2018, 01:38 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »eat the fire
Eating is generally a bad idea. Cassie should research how to absorb nutrients through her skin the next time she gets the opportunity.

Actually, I would advise the contrary. Eating is actually a good idea. You don't have to use weak appendage to beat food to a pulp, and possibly waste a lot of enzymes for dissolving the food. Plus, food are less likely to be dropped when it's inside you when digesting it.
Yeah no, absorbing objects through osmosis is the superior way of gathering nutrients. Eating? Naaah.

Caw! No it is not. Do you where your food is coming from? If you were to eat from your skin, wouldn't that mean you're licking every surface you're touching? And also, it would be very easy for someone to force you to ingest toxic substances by simply shoving it not just on your face but anywhere on your body and you'll be poisoned; no need to open a hole shut by a pair of bones sealed by meat that's very strong and forcing the substance to be down the throat and esophagus where a chance of spitting them back is no longer possible.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
RE: Firmament
(05-28-2018, 12:59 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »
(05-28-2018, 02:36 AM)Numbers Wrote: »
(05-23-2018, 04:32 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »
(05-22-2018, 02:19 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(05-22-2018, 01:38 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »eat the fire
Eating is generally a bad idea. Cassie should research how to absorb nutrients through her skin the next time she gets the opportunity.

Actually, I would advise the contrary. Eating is actually a good idea. You don't have to use weak appendage to beat food to a pulp, and possibly waste a lot of enzymes for dissolving the food. Plus, food are less likely to be dropped when it's inside you when digesting it.
Yeah no, absorbing objects through osmosis is the superior way of gathering nutrients. Eating? Naaah.

Caw! No it is not. Do you where your food is coming from? If you were to eat from your skin, wouldn't that mean you're licking every surface you're touching? And also, it would be very easy for someone to force you to ingest toxic substances by simply shoving it not just on your face but anywhere on your body and you'll be poisoned; no need to open a hole shut by a pair of bones sealed by meat that's very strong and forcing the substance to be down the throat and esophagus where a chance of spitting them back is no longer possible.

She should learn how to. Emhasis on learn: She doesn't need to be doing it all the time. When you learn to ride a bike, you don't have to ride the bike all the time. You can just stand still next to the bike instead.
Quote
RE: Firmament
yeesh it's like ome people haven't read the instruction manual of the bodies they pilot. You can't absorb an compicated protein , fatty acids or shugars withoutsome digestion just some raw minerals, gases and energy, souness she learn how to photosythesisse ferment or a some equivalent as well, the whole point of absorbing nutriment through skin is rather than eating is moot.

Now lets get ot more serious buisness. Like shirking classes, setting fire alarms and geting away ike a shadoooow. Weeee !
Quote
RE: Firmament
Ooh, fermenting sounds good. It'd be like having free beer.
Quote
RE: Firmament
Anyways, get back to fleeing the building, using the utmost stealthy sneakiness.
Noot noot doot doot.


[Image: etSKUQC.png]
Quote
RE: Firmament
(05-21-2018, 11:24 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »>Put out the fire! It's so small, and your stuff is worth more than your pride!

>If it's just sitting on the stovetop and there's no extinguisher, you can smother it with the poncho! Move it off the hot element, fold up the poncho a bit, and then press it down over the fire

And put scorch marks in your roomie's beloved Kitty Poncho? No thanks. She'd definitely start asking questions if she saw that.

(05-28-2018, 12:08 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »>Skiping classes, shitposting, setting fire alarms... how terrible! What kind of bad influence could have turned you into such a troublemaker?

Bad influence? Naw, you're just having fun. And/or looking out for yourself.

...at least one of the two, certainly.

(05-22-2018, 01:38 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »eat the fire

Well, you aren't sure when you last ate. And a hot meal does sound pretty nice right now. But you're not sure a hot pile of ash, charred noodles, and molten styrofoam really counts as a meal, per se? You'd probably be better off if...

(05-22-2018, 02:19 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Eating is generally a bad idea. Cassie should research how to absorb nutrients through her skin the next time she gets the opportunity.

Er... first of all, you are Cassie. You're not sure why you're thinking to yourself in the third person. Secondly, you have no idea how you expect to be able to absorb...

Other SuggestionsShow

(05-28-2018, 02:33 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »Now lets get to more serious business. Like shirking classes, setting fire alarms and getting away like a shadoooow. Weeee!

Yeah, enough waiting around. Your dorm's kitchenette is starting to fill with noodle smoke!

[Image: what.png]

(05-21-2018, 11:12 AM)Wessolf27 Wrote: »>Get a move on, make sure to act innocent.
(05-21-2018, 12:54 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Well, your options are to try to slip out with the crowd, or lay low until the hallway clears out. Since you're trying not to be seen, you probably want to lay low for a few minutes, then make your way out through the back entrance.

...there is a back entrance, right?

You hurry out of the kitchenette, and into an empty hallway. The smoke and fumes come with you. From somewhere around the corner, you hear a panicked shout, and hurried footsteps. Sounds like a number of students are heading out the front entrance. Judging by the sound of heavy doors, others are using the Emergency Exits.

If you don't want to be implicated, your best bet is to avoid being seen by anyone. That means you can't take the front door. And the emergency exits are even a risk.

What to do...

(05-21-2018, 01:39 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Go out with a cup of panic and a tablespoon of rationality. Exit campus with a gallon of subtlety.

Oh, to heck with it.

[Image: escape.png]

You sprint to the nearest open window, hop out, and flutter your way to the ground. Thankfully, this side of the dormitory is empty of students, or other onlookers. Looks like the coast is clear, to make your escape from campus undetected!

But... where to next?

The new Cafe, where net access is hopefully better than it is here, is on the outskirts of town. You could take the city tram straight there. Might mean waiting around a bit for a ride though. Alternatively, the Cafe is in walking distance, though it'd take a while to get there on foot. Of course, if you walk, you could stop somewhere else on the way. If you had somewhere in mind? Probably not class, though. Sure, your buddy wanted to see your notes for next quiz, but after all that effort...

In any case, you ought to figure out where you're going. Don't want anyone to see you!
Quote
RE: Firmament
So, is it normal for people in your area to be capable of flight?
Quote
RE: Firmament
Nah, just start walking in a direction approximating a cafe. You don't really do plans.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Quote
RE: Firmament
Wait, did you remember to bring money with you? Could be a problem if you forgot, it's not like you can go back easily.

...Well, if you didn't, you could pick somebody's pocket, if they weren't paying attention... but no, that's a bad idea and what if they catch you.
Quote
RE: Firmament
someone needs to learn impulse control. also whatever your school teaches, learn that too... but after an adventure through the city that ultimately ends up with you arrested, learning a valuable life lesson about responsibility.
Quote
RE: Firmament
You live on the ground floor, right? If not, that landing's gonna be rough.

How about doing some window shopping on the way.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
RE: Firmament
(10-23-2018, 05:12 AM)a52 Wrote: »So, is it normal for people in your area to be capable of flight?

That's a weird thought. You're pretty sure it's normal to be able to fly.

At least, as normal as it is that some people can sing, you guess? Some people can, some people could but never learned how, and some people can't. They might need machines to fly with, or maybe do some Spirit Arts with their Pneuma, but...

[Image: wing.png]

...y'know. Some people can do it naturally, if they take the time to learn. For all the grief you deal with, trying to find clothes that fit your wings, though? Some days, you're not sure if it's worth it.

(10-25-2018, 03:51 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »You live on the ground floor, right? If not, that landing's gonna be rough.

Nah. Sure, it's hard to do much more than flutter when you're bundled up like this. You've been through worse, though.

You think back to the time your Dad taught you how to glide off of some cliffs as a kid. A gust of wind caught you off balance. Dad was all "Cassie! Watch your camber!" Then you lost your grip on the air, and dropped like a rock. Of course it was on the coast, so there was water to break your fall... But, the point is, you've survived worse drops. And you know what you're doing!

Anyway, you're starting to get antsy standing outside the dorm building. And you're pretty sure you see smoke starting to come out the window you just leapt out of? You should really figure out a plan for how to get to where you're heading.

(10-24-2018, 11:42 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Nah, just start walking in a direction approximating a cafe. You don't really do plans.

Or, you suppose, you could just start walking.

If you remember correctly, the new Cafe is... north-ish? Somewhere in that direction. You hurry off that-a-way, until you can't hear the dorm's fire alarm anymore. Once you're in the clear, you let your pace slow down a bit.

Apart from a few people in the distance here and there, there's not too many folks around. Makes sense. There wouldn't be as many people walking around during peak class hours. The few people who are outside don't seem to pay you much mind, either.

Before long, you find yourself on the outskirts of campus. On the far side of the street, there's some shops, an old bookstore, some places you've ordered takeout. On your side, there's a small park, some shade trees, and the skyline from the downtown area. Sometimes it's nice to just take your time and wander. Take in the sights.

[Image: park.png]

(10-25-2018, 12:00 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Wait, did you remember to bring money with you? Could be a problem if you forgot, it's not like you can go back easily.

...Well, if you didn't, you could pick somebody's pocket, if they weren't paying attention... but no, that's a bad idea and what if they catch you.

Huh. You brought money with you, but you probably shouldn't spend it if you don't have to. And there are a lot of people in this park. They probably have money they wouldn't miss, right?

In fact, you see someone napping in the shade of a tree, with a bag next to them. An easy mark. If you wanted to, you're sure you could just go over nonchalantly, sit down, wait a bit. Then once any suspicion died down, you could look in the bag for a wallet, or some other...

(10-25-2018, 02:29 AM)Dediles Wrote: »someone needs to learn impulse control.

A small chirp comes from your pocket, interrupting that train of thought. Might be for the best. Sounds like the kind your ComPad makes, when you get a message from someone. Guess you managed to get a connection from one of the shops for a second?

Odds are, it's probably your Study Buddy messaging you some more. You pull out your ComPad to check.

3 new messages from DAD (LiamFlynn)Show

Oh, it's your Dad. You were just thinking about him earlier. Weird.

He doesn't message you very often. Wonder why he's dropping a line? Maybe you should call him back? It might be nice to talk, while you walk to the Cafe. But if you do, he might ask about class. Or worse... about what you're doing right now. And what was he worried about you being well for? You've been feeling fine. Normal. Haven't you?

So... do you really want to call him? Or would you rather do something else? And, what would you even talk to him about if you did?
Quote
RE: Firmament
> Nor...mal.
> Want be nor-mal?
> When no-tice...
> THE MANY US
> Rea-lize im-pos-sible.
> Sad. So sad. Sor-ry... friend.
Quote
RE: Firmament
shhhh. Nix. Nix. Shhhhhh...
Why shhh? Startink to think...
No! Is one; sleepy one yet one. Same-same.
Tired. Confused? Befuddled.
Deeeeeeep breathinks.

...


...



...
better. Why did awakenink again for?
>Oh, yes. Hello phone-person!
>Talkink is of good. Much pleasantinks, yes.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
RE: Firmament
Caw. "Normal" is often used in special situations, and therefore, you must be special.

Nu (Caw). Don't message him back , at least not yet, or else he'll know know you're up to something. Something special must be happening for him to text you, or it's just one of the not very often messages.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
RE: Firmament
your dad loves you, you know. It'd be good to talk to him.

also... You're kinda haunted. Guess we're gonna try to break that news to you now. but it's a good haunting! we've been tasked with looking out for you.
Quote
RE: Firmament
I don't believe it'd do cassie much good to be aware of us.

>Have a nice chat with dad, it doesn't seem like he cares much if you're skipping class.
Quote
RE: Firmament
(10-31-2018, 07:42 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I don't believe it'd do cassie much good to be aware of us.
Yeah guys keep it quiet. Finding that there are separate voices that are kind of in your head would be Not Good.
SpoilerShow

Anyways, you should probs disregard those rogue thoughts and talk with your dad. Resist the urge to cringe at your father's overuse of emojis. Fail to resist that urge.
Noot noot doot doot.


[Image: etSKUQC.png]
Quote
RE: Firmament
(10-30-2018, 10:51 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Don't message him back, at least not yet, or else he'll know know you're up to something.

Your Dad usually messages you like this when he wants to chat about something. What if he suspects something is up? Maybe you shouldn't drop a line. Why skip lecture hall, if you're just going to let your Dad lecture you instead?

(10-31-2018, 07:42 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Have a nice chat with dad, it doesn't seem like he cares much if you're skipping class.
(10-31-2018, 08:51 PM)Numbers Wrote: »Resist the urge to cringe at your father's overuse of emojis. Fail to resist that urge.

Wait, no. That's totally silly. Calling him back should be fine. Besides, he doesn't know your schedule, so he can't know that you're skipping. One of the benefits of living so far away from home, you suppose...

You decide to call your Dad back, as you continue your walk toward the Cafe. The line hangs silent for a bit, then rings for a while. A long while. Long enough that you get ready to leave a voice message.

Then, you hear a click.

[Image: call.png]


Dad:
If it isn't my little Cassowary! I wasn't expecting you to call. Usually you just write back, and I don't get to hear your voice!


Cassie:
I was gonna text you back, but your facepix kept creeping me out.


Dad:
Oh come on, they're not that creepy, are they? I think they're cute. Though, if texting with facepix gets you to call back more often...


Cassie:
That's... surprisingly devious, Dad.


Dad:
Devious, huh? How about that. Perhaps I missed my true calling, as some kind of silver-tongued Rogue-for-Hire.


Cassie:
More like silver-haired. And aren't you a bit old to think about switching careers?


Dad:
You're never the wrong age for a mid-life crisis, dove. But maybe you're right. I'm too wise and worldly to just drop everything, and start freelance adventuring.

I'll have to enroll in the Academy with you. Get a proper Rogue's License.


Responding would only encourage him, so you stay quiet.

...you really hope he's not serious.


Dad:
Speaking of school, how are your classes going?


Cassie:
Oh, you know. They're fine.


Dad:
That's good to hear. Got a sec to tell an old man about it?


Cassie:
Well, Aerobatics has been easy. I already knew most of what we've covered. I hear the flying gets "more advanced," but it's probably just stunts and air-lifting? It's an elective, though, so I get to meet students from the other programs. So that part's nice.


Dad:
Oh, yeah. That sounds like a good way to meet new friends. Have you been sharing that aerial expertise with the newbies?


Cassie:
Nah. Not yet. I'm one of the only aviform fliers there, and the rest know the basics. I have been helping a friend in Mathematics and Cosmology, though. Alchemy's going well too, though my new lab partners are... kinda difficult? I'm starting to think they don't like me, for some reason.


Dad:
Hmm. If it's a new group, give them time. I'm sure they'll warm up to you. Sounds like things are going pretty well apart from that, though.


As your Dad talks, you wait at a crosswalk by a bus stop, on the edge of Campus. A handful of bored townies, and a few tired students wait for a ride across town. Before long, the light changes. You cross the street, and leave Campus proper. The classes you should be attending today are officially behind you.

You've already committed fully to taking this Mental Health Day. That doesn't stop you from feeling a little guilty about it, though.

(10-31-2018, 03:46 AM)Dediles Wrote: »Your dad loves you, you know. It'd be good to talk to him.

Hmm. You don't really want to come clean about taking today off. But... maybe you could talk to you Dad about what's got you down lately? As much as you don't want to think about it, he might have good advice.


Dad:
Oh, Cassie, I've been meaning to ask. How's the Spirit Arts going? Last time we talked, you were having trouble with your Pneuma. Have you worked out whatever was tripping you up?


Cassie:
Not really? Still having the same issues...

Actually, Dad? Could we talk about that for a bit?


Dad:
Sure thing. What's on your mind?


Cassie:
Well, my Professor asked me to meet with the Nurse the other day. He says my Mana Gates look healthy. Pneuma's bright and clear, and all that. But I still can't manifest anything, let alone do the stuff we're supposed to be doing by now. I keep asking my Professor for help after class. At this point, we've tried everything. Nobody's got any clue what's blocking me up. So, I've been thinking...

Maybe something's still wrong? With me?


Dad:
...what makes you say that?


Cassie:
I mean... I got sick when I was younger, right? And I was really messed up. I hardly remember, but you said I was in and out of the hospital for years.

I know things are better now, but... maybe something's still messed up? Like, something they missed, or didn't know to look for?


Dad:
Oh no, Cassie... don't think like that. You can do this. I know you can. It's like flying, right? Anyone can learn. All they have to do is practice.


Cassie:
Not everyone has wings, Dad.


Dad:
Fair point, but you know what I mean. Everyone's got a Soul, right? That, plus some training is all you need to be able to channel magic. Not to say that it's easy, but anyone can learn.


Cassie:
Sure, but everyone else can manifest their Pneuma. A few are already channeling? Most students could at least do something magic-adjacent before they enrolled. But I still can't. I'm seriously behind the whole class, and keep falling more and more behind.

I'm starting to wonder if I should drop the program, you know? If it's not something wrong, maybe I'm no good at this.


Dad:
Dove, the Academy invited you to apply to their Magic Program, didn't they? They're experts, and they don't just take anyone. So that means they know you've got potential.

Still, if you really want to switch programs at the Academy? I'd support you.


Cassie:
Well... maybe I could just fully drop out of school? Stop worrying about getting a license, and just get a normal townie job somewhere. I mean, big cities always need air couriers, and I'm good at flying. I could start a business or something.


Dad:
...I'd hate to see you drop out before you got a Guild License, Cassie.

I'm sure your Mother would be saying the same thing, right now.


Cassie:
I know, I know. And I do want my License. I really do. But... you know...


Dad:
As a kid, you always told everyone you wanted to be a Wayfarer, like your Mom. Isn't that part of why you decided to enroll, and live so far away? And you've been at it for years now. The last thing either of us would want is for your accident to scare you out of finishing school.


Cassie:
It's not that I'm scared, though. What if I just can't?


Dad:
Well... if it turns out that something's wrong, and you really just can't... Once you know that for sure, then you can figure out some kind of Plan B. I'll help any way I can too. I promise. But you can't cross a bridge until you come to it, so there's no use fretting. Right?

Until then... do you think you can keep trying?


You don't know what to say to your Dad.

You're feeling something. It feels complicated? Frustrated. Sad. Sorry. Maybe even a little scared? But it's not because of your accident. It's probably just because you don't want to disappoint people, or something.

Or because you don't know what's wrong with you, right now.

Heck, you don't even remember the accident. Not at all. Sometimes, you try to remember so hard that you get a headache. It's all hazy. So is everything that happened for a long time after.

You've had weird nightmares after thinking about it, though. Maybe about the accident? You're lost, far from home. A big black dog is chasing you. It's a dense woods, but you can't put any trees between you. It just walks into them. Everything it touches just melts.

So you run and run. You're almost out of the woods. You know it can't leave. If you can only make it...

Then, something sharp hits your neck from behind. Your back explodes with pain, as something drags you down. Sometimes, you wake up as soon as that happens. Other times, everything goes dark and cold.

You die, or whatever.

Everything stays dark for a while. But there's these quiet voices. They say stuff about being here to keep you company, or here to help. Others don't make much sense. Talking about jobs, duct tape, angels and devils. Making some crass, insensitive, and extremely offensive bird noises? Heck, you're pretty sure there was an airhorn at one point... so it's probably not worth putting too much stock in. But that's all you know. You can't remember what really happened.

And how could you be afraid of something you don't even remember?

(10-30-2018, 06:55 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Shhhh. Nix. Nix. Shhhhhh...
Why shhh? Startink to think...
No! Is one; sleepy one yet one. Same-same.
Tired. Confused? Befuddled.
Deeeeeeep breathinks.

You're not entirely sure why you're remembering this, right now. You do some deep breathink, and do your best to put it out of mind.

(10-31-2018, 07:42 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I don't believe it'd do cassie much good to be aware of us.

Honestly, it doesn't do Cassie much good being aware of this nightmare stuff, either.

Thankfully, the dreams with the voices haven't happened for a while. This is a good thing. The part where everything goes dark always hurts. And you wake up feeling sore where she gets hit. Which probably isn't normal?

(10-30-2018, 10:51 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Caw. "Normal" is often used in special situations, and therefore, you must be special.

You'd honestly rather not have "special" pain nightmares. You'd rather not be "special" at all. "Special" in a way that makes you awful at what she's going to school for. Or needing "special" days off, because she just can't even, today.

She'd rather be at the Cafe right now, shitposting and having a good time. Heck, she'd rather be in Spirit Arts class right now, if she wasn't so terrible and behind. You know this by now. And yet, you're reminding herself about it when you decided to take a mental health day from all this.

(10-31-2018, 08:51 PM)Numbers Wrote: »Yeah guys keep it quiet. Finding that there are separate voices that are kind of in your head would be Not Good.

A little late for that, she thinks. But she's been telling yourself a lot of things, haven't you? You tell herself to do things that would hurt people. Or put her and others at risk. Didn't she promise yourself you'd never hurt anyone ever again? Or let them be hurt?

And didn't the demon you don't remember meeting tell her something about oaths? For spirits like her, they're important, or powerful, or whatever? That breaking them was bad?

(10-31-2018, 08:51 PM)Numbers Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Maybe. And maybe there's just something about Cafes that brings out the worst in people. You know they're just a place to get pastries, coffee, and net access. To hang with friends. Why do bad things keep happening around them? Is it the eating?

You probably shouldn't have called her Dad back. Should've just gone quietly to the Cafe, then gone home. Just like she should've gone into that green Cafe with your friend. But now they're dead. Now you feel weird. Weird and bad. Dreams about killing. Dying in darkness.

She feels that way too. She's scared you're thinking about this. Feeling memories of what you did. You're having a hard time understanding her own thoughts right now. Let alone keeping them separate from her own.

(10-31-2018, 03:46 AM)Dediles Wrote: »You're kinda haunted. Guess we're gonna try to break that news to you now. but it's a good haunting! we've been tasked with looking out for you.
(10-31-2018, 08:51 PM)Numbers Wrote: »Anyways, you should probs disregard those rogue thoughts and talk with your dad.

She breaks that news to yourself.

Neither of you understand, even though you both already knew.


Dad:
...Nineteen... twenty... infinity... twenty one... you still there, dove?
Sounds like we got disconnected. Make some noise if you can hear me.


(10-30-2018, 10:51 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Caw.

Dad:
Is that you, Cassie?

...and did you just make a crow noise at me? I am surprised! I thought I raised you better than that, young lady.

(10-30-2018, 06:55 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Oh, yes. Hello phone-person!

Dad:
There's my girl.

I'm sorry about that. I think the connection went wonky. For the last minute or so, the line sounded like muffled muttering. Couldn't make out what you were saying at all.


Cassie:
Actually Dad? I've gotta go. Somebody else is... here? And they want to talk?

...we'll call you back soon.

*blip*


[Image: ghosts.png]

Cassie Wrote:Alright.

Cassie Wrote:Who are you?

Cassie Wrote:Where are you?

Cassie Wrote:What are you doing?

Cassie Wrote:And WHAT the ACTUAL HECKING FUCK just happened?
Quote
RE: Firmament
Test test one two

We're rainbow. Rainbow snake if you'd like to be formal. It's perhaps something of a sacharine name but we got it from a dear friend.

I don't know where we are. I know we are a soul of sorts, so wherever we are is a place where there are souls. I had presumed we were inside you but now I see that you're actually over there. I did not realize you were so huge, by the way.

What we're supposed to do is help patch the wound in your soul. What we have been doing is talking all willy nilly since we don't have a clue how to do the first thing. I guess since we seem to be in the same place now, we could try to lick you? If you're okay with that, that is.

What just happened is that what we said came out of your mouth. I don't think that's supposed to happen. Or do you mean how we're now in this black place? We know as much about that as you, which is nothing.
Quote
RE: Firmament
Uh-oh.

Um, I might have suggested you do a number of things that could get you in trouble.

Please don't hurt me.
Quote
RE: Firmament
Ah. Hellos.
We are... Ow.
Sorry, was of getink used to sleepink long-time, getting completinks and wholeness.
...
Sorry-sorry, try again. Focus. Focus. Fooooocus...
....
....
...
Let's start from the top.
Cassie Wrote:Who are you?

As a whole, we are... Many-as-One. Individually, each one of us is One-of-Many. There may be names, but our manner of speech works better to tell us apart.

Cassie Wrote:Where are you?

We are... With you? It's complicated. Think medical prosthesis for the soul, we were supposed to keep you alive, hearty and whole.
...Unfortunately, we seem to have bungled the last one.

Cassie Wrote:What are you doing?

Was content sleeping, leaving action to others. Action to you. One-of-Many expected to dissolve, supposed to be whole.
Clearly, that failed.


Cassie Wrote:And WHAT the ACTUAL HECKING FUCK just happened?

...oof. clear-mind is of much difficults. headachinks... Spiritachinks? Want sleep again, but... No good.
Big guessink? Synchro broke. Too much push, too much pull. No give, big snap.
Not much help answers, sorry. But, But!
We do know one who can. Silly demonink, we did not take NDA!... *Cough*.
When movink again, go see parent. We both have questioninks, and they know one with the answerinks.
...
In of the meantime, more questioninks, or can One-of-Many sleep and be lettinks others do the talkings?
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
RE: Firmament
no.
Quote
RE: Firmament
no no no no no no NO NO NO NO!
Quote