Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Solekii
 RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

I've been working on the same scene for 3 weeks and there's still so much to do. They keep changing their minds and are like 'oh just tweak this' but 'tweaking this' often requires me to completely redo something

Hnnnnnnnnnnnngnnnnnnnnggggg
04-13-2017 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Plaid
super gay

My iphone cable broke and its a public holiday so i can't get a new one? Also i burned a huge pot of soup (at least 3 meals for me and ren T_T ) so the whole house smells like burnt lentils and when i went to make myself a cup of coffee to fill the gap until dinner gets recooked i discovered that the milk was off.

I give up on today

[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
04-16-2017 07:18 AM
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

Someone just came into my server saying they were going to diddle a minor and I wanted to die so bad

Not sure if they were serious or just trolling but I still hate it

Also this so happens to come after a couple weeks of getting rid of the 'verified' system on my server, so had I just kept that up a while longer I could have avoided it

Kill me

04-18-2017 04:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Solekii

I am having a bad day.
04-19-2017 01:54 AM
a52
do not look directly at the asymptote

ive been fucking goddamn exhausted all shitfucking day with a fucking near migraine and eyeache and a fucking cold but as soon as i get into bed planning to go to sleep early im suddenly wide fucking awake and full of fucking energy and no headachhe and now its one in the morning and tomorrows gonna be even fucking worse because my body cant even feel shitty the one goddamn time its fucking supposed to.

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
04-19-2017 08:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Plaid
super gay

I can feel myself slipping into a state of heavy depression and i don't know how to stop it? I feel awful and i want to be dead

I haven't left bed for over 24 hours and i have a massive headache and ren cooked meat and didn't clean up so the whole house smells awful and i hate it

[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
04-19-2017 12:42 PM
Solekii

I think staring at screens all day with contacts in is fucking with my vision a bit but I have no idea where I put my glasses. I have a vague memory of putting them in a box but my apartment is literally 90% boxes right now
04-21-2017 07:48 PM
KittenEater
big dumb whatever

job is getting quickly less good
due to various different circumstances, i keep getting let out later and later after my shift, so when i finally get to go home, i get to look forward to dad screaming at me for making him wait.
also he keeps asking me to find a new job, and yesterday he brought me a job app from a smoothie place down the street and demanded i fill it out. this is despite him saying he totally understands that leaving a job after around two months doesn't look good on a resume.

also for some reason i have to work most of next week and it's all 6 AM shifts. why

A Different Realm--NoNoNightmare--The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
TRICERATOPS ADVENTURE--Tossaway--Tiny Cat People
04-22-2017 12:42 AM
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

hhhHHHHHHHH a co-worker caught me on the internet even though i told my boss i wouldn't be on it anymore and now i don't think she trusts me anymore and i just feel like Crap and want to Die (:

04-25-2017 12:06 AM
Solekii

anxiety anxiety anxiety

striking at the least opportune times. This is getting real frustrating real damn fast

I'm also having one of those fun little "nothing I do will ever be good enough" days.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 12:02 AM by Solekii.)
04-25-2017 11:10 PM