The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
So anyway my roommate might have to move out immediately, leaving me stranded with seven months left on our lease so I have to pay both halves of the rent now, which I can't really afford, or desperately look for another roommate willing to live in a tiny one bedroom apt with 2 cats, which will never happen.

Some fucking notice would have been nice.
phone died

phone expensive
Ren has been putting off applying for residency again and our funds have once again dropped to concerningly low levels, which is esp bad because now we don't have enough money to pay for the application at ll. On top of that they just did their taxes which is another 4 grand we definitely do not have! Awesome!

I've been on and off my meds over the last month so i feel like i'm going completely crazy?? Plus i have so little energy to do anything i can't bring myself to cook or whatever, and Ren has gotten a cold so they can't do much and i'm basically confined to my bed

I can't even go out anywhere to get food or even order pizza because we have less than zero money right now so i guess i'm just going hungry

On top of this there was some chocolate in the pantry that i'd been saving (and Ren ate 2/3 of the block, so specifically said the rest was mine). Because i'm super stressed i just went to go eat it and it turns out no Ren has just eaten the whole lot

I just want to not be me or not be here right now
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
(06-22-2017, 04:18 AM)Akumu Wrote: »phone died

phone expensive
I coughed so much I pulled a muscle in my chest and now I'm in i n c r e d i b l e
pain!
DISCORD IS FUCKING ME OVER
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
i'm being plagued by, like, 4 medical conditions and/or diseases. i dont know what they are but i am uncomfortable and i have pain in several places. i cannot stop assuming the worst.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
No money, graphics card dead :(
im a mess
I wanna be a real friend, Don't wanna break when I bend
I wanna a be no seeker, I wanna scream eureka
I'm scared, frequently.
Taking risks is bad.
Im very lonely and feel as if i dont have any friends i can just drop into a conversation with? Pretty much everyone just ignores me or is outright dismissive about my interests. I just want to be happy and enthusiastic about stuff, or link things that made me think of them
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Could somebody please just kill me already
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I got off at the wrong busstop when going to somewhere I haven't bussed to before. I walked around for 2 hours looking for the street I was supposed to get off, only to find that it didn't exist and was probably renamed or the google map was just plain wrong. I cut my losses and went home.

My right foot is sore and my left foot has a blister.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
apparently i'm still treated as a child. I'm 20.

SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
no money, no future
I really need to vent about everything and I figured this is the safest place to do it. Huge huge wall of text:

SpoilerShow
jesus fucking christ man.

i really don't know what to say to that, other than i'm sure that everybody here will do their best to support you in whatever way they can.

maybe try talking to wheat, if you're up for it? they might have some ideas, or at least be able to more eloquently express their compassion than i can.
Thanks, just venting helps sometimes. Wheat is a great guy and has offered to help financially. Several peeps have been really nice and have offered to listen too, I just feel like I don't want to overwhelm anyone because I would just mostly talk about the same shit that doesn't even matter anymore.
It matters and you matter. You are not imposing on anyone here, you barely post around here anymore (and we want you to be here!)

google how to move to US and join me in my efforts to do thing
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
I know, it's hard to fight back the irrational thoughts sometimes, or even muster the energy to talk at all.

I once tried to go live in the US since my aunt offered me to stay at her place but it didn't work out, my visa was denied and of course I lost the money I paid for it. Trust me, getting a visa is not easy, even if you are employed. Although I've heard it's way easier to get a visa for Canada (if you even need one at all).
A game I enjoyed has made several updates that have completely removed the fun
Sig:
SpoilerShow
What game? How?
Gems of War.

SpoilerShow

tldr; It has serious balancing issues and new events are only benefiting pay-to-win players.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Ugh, that's The Worst.
i hate my job so much

like it stresses me out far more than what is healthy

i want to quit but i cant because i need the money. and my roommate/coworker cant drive so i have to drive her.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]