Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Electrum
 RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Palladium Fire Engorged on Teal Oak

Home is wherever I can live
Selfish family members drive me nuts, it's been hard.
06-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Thalia V1
Furry Trash

The Void
As a young person, everyone is so condescending no matter how right you are. You have second to NO rights, and nobody treats you as an equal. If you ever think you have a friend, they end up thinking about it as more of a “babysitting” thing, and if you try to explain why you can’t do what someone wants, they tell you something along the lines of “be quiet or I shall take your privileges” and I’m fed up of it. Every time I try to make a friend my age, it never works out, and every time I try to make friends with anyone older, I don’t fit in or feel too awkward to talk to them. So I’ll always be alone.

[Image: egg007.png?raw=1] [Image: egg005.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: 1l8y9Lt.png]
06-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Myeth
It's summer vacation B)

The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
(06-12-2018, 08:54 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: As a young person, everyone is so condescending no matter how right you are. You have second to NO rights, and nobody treats you as an equal. If you ever think you have a friend, they end up thinking about it as more of a “babysitting” thing, and if you try to explain why you can’t do what someone wants, they tell you something along the lines of “be quiet or I shall take your privileges” and I’m fed up of it. Every time I try to make a friend my age, it never works out, and every time I try to make friends with anyone older, I don’t fit in or feel too awkward to talk to them. So I’ll always be alone.

Oh, absolutely tea my dude

I'll beat em up for ya

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
06-17-2018, 04:49 AM
Joe Starman
Admiral

Mentar system
Why?

Spoiler :
[Image: 2jE2VlH.png]

Bought some tropical fruit salad for a sweet snack, but the fruit salad contains bananas now? But why?

There were only four slices in the whole can, so there was no flavour impact, and they weren't hard to pick out, but why?

(02-16-2018, 08:26 AM)Myeth Wrote: m.ay you reincarnat.e as a bea-tiful(ful) bir.d in your next l-ife, Joe Starman
07-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Joe Starman
Admiral

Mentar system
It's not really a big deal, I just wasn't paying attention for a moment and bought an unwanted food.

(02-16-2018, 08:26 AM)Myeth Wrote: m.ay you reincarnat.e as a bea-tiful(ful) bir.d in your next l-ife, Joe Starman
07-12-2018, 07:32 PM