Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

aftik april
Wheat
 aftik april

We're all going to make aftik ocs! Here's how it'll go:
1. everyone who wants to take part claims a day.
2. When it's your day, you post your aftik oc in this thread. if you don't want to post it and just want to sign up via discord, you can get someone else to post it.
3. if all the days fill up and people still want to join then we'll start signing up 2 per day
4. that's it

Here's the schedule so far:

Spoiler :
april 1: [robocoon]
april 2: me
april 3: me
april 4: lammarwesley
april 5: loverian
april 6: DS Piron
april 7: schazer
april 8: gimeurcookie
april 9:
april 10: wiltingMytosis
april 11: queerplx
april 12: starryempathy
april 13: artem1s/moon
april 14: robottobt
april 15:
april 16: greenmeanzombiequeen
april 17: suffershack
april 18: awkwardcarapace
april 19: gimeurcookie
april 20: robust laser
april 21: frogslime
april 22: ap0ll0
april 23: loverian
april 24: nightmira
april 25: nonexistent pumpkin
april 26: ruby_rorin
april 27: a52
april 28: spish
april 29: wiltingMytosis
april 30: robottobt

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 12:55 PM by Wheat.)
02-16-2018, 11:09 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: aftik april

this post contains all the aftiks so far
Spoiler :

april 1: march, destroyer of the expected by [robocoon]
Spoiler :
[Image: XFtTBv.png]

april 2: emmy by wheat
Spoiler :
[Image: c6DBrj.png]

Emmy (F)- trade
[S- 2 || I- 5 || C- 9 || E- 3 || A-2 || L-5 ] ttl 26

Once upon a time i made a bunch of aftiks who decided to imitate notails and form some sort of secret society of elite aftiks who try to put aftik society under some sort of organization. It's called "the carousel" in part because for a long stretch, new and old members would come and go quickly, since these are aftiks after all. Recently, some stability has come to the organization, and the current setup hasn't changed for a whopping five years!

In charge of external trade for the city-state that the carousel leads is Emerald, or Emmy for short. They're aren't anything special, just a good friendly honest businessaftik who is always sincere and looking for ways to grow mutually beneficial deals. If they are mad at you, they will completely shut you out and avoid all contact with you. They come from a sizeable population of door to door shore aftik salesfolk who learn in the way of a dealmaking textbook written by a sage who lived their entire life among gecks.

april 3: amber by wheat
Spoiler :
[Image: ZNppyM.png]
Amber (F)-motivation, divinity, revenge/judgment
[Stats unknown]

Amber is....... um.... well, they kind of died. But, still, they stick around through sheer willpower of their burning spirit. Miraculous and lucky things happen around their constantly-burning figure, which you can't look at directly or you will lose your mind, go blind or both. They are revered in their state as a god, which is as good of an explanation as any for their whole deal. They periodically say they have to go off to "deal with something" and when they come back they don't say anything about it but usually they smell like burning flesh and hair for a little bit.

They used to be the head of economic affairs (both internal and external) and the de-facto leader/moral center of the carousel, but when they died, they [Changed for the AHHH] and they were thrown a ceremonial position. Now economic affairs are split into two because no one besides Amber could have possibly done everything by themselves. Prior to that, the carousel had 10 positions but now there's 12 to complete the copycatting of notails.

In their down-time, Amber still enjoys a competitive game of full-court sparkracket or sitting down to a whole season of Disaster Factor. They wish they could still eat sorbet.

April 4: (formerly) letuce by lammarwesley

Spoiler :
[Image: HKhfWN.png]
Aftik that escaped to the woods when a child to not being eaten and grew with children-eater skull-headed aftiks. now known by a bunch of rambling dog noises

April 5: seafoam by loverian
Spoiler :
[Image: wwazX9U.png]

He's a shore aftik who enjoys snacks, vaporwave, chilling, and his bestie Olive (my Day 23 aftik).
His traits are [observant],[talkative],[bored eater]

April 6: coffee by ds piron

This is Coffee, The Shopkeep in the middle of nowhere,
Spoiler :
[Image: HIIYXD8.png]
”If you had better shopping options, then I wouldn’t be here”
Coffee Shomuis runs a traveling store that she usually places on whatever world it's currently trendy to explore. (Unless her corporate owners decide to have her go to a city, where there's more customers, and rake in the big bucks. Because 'being the only store' works out so well in a city)
Str 7|Int 5|Cha 4|End 2|Agl 7|Luk 4
Likes:Travelling, serenity, scenic views, living off the land
Dislikes:Crowds, noise, idiots that can't read signs

April 8: by Gimeurcookie

Spoiler :
[Image: bnek5cM.png]

This is the creator of the Woopy world mascot bot. Everyone expects her to be an upbeat and wooping aftik, but she's just a monotoned shore aftik. She's just gray toned all the way around. Her contract says she should try to look more excited and warm by wearing colorful clothes, but she gave up on that on day......0.

She just wants to do her robot and sometimes ride designing job without having to be brought to interviews cause people don't get her. She's very excited about things, it's just that she's both [stone faced] and [monotoned] so even her most excited remakes "I sure can't wait to show them this new design" comes off sarcastic and sometimes rude. She just shrugs about this. Everyone forgets about shore aftiks, oh well.

April 10: charteuse by wiltingmytosis

Spoiler :
This is Charteuse, your local aftik clockwork. She's specifically a siren one!
[Image: Document_7_2.jpg]
Spoiler: song i made for her but didn't record so now it's a poem
listen to my tale of woe
the tale that all have long forgo
when they hear of a siren's plea
they forget i once was like thee

once with bright crest feathers
and a bright big light.
won't you come to hear my plight?

i was once ambitious,
yet not so vicious
as what had killed what was left of "me"

i sought a treasure,
that went beyond all measures,
could even grant enternity.

so i took a crew,
and as such, we flew
to the planet, big and blue.

but what laid there!
oh, it was such a scare
to hear another's plea

not one unlike this, you see.

for her bright big teeth
came and bit to me
leaving me, alone

for she lead me there!
with a plea she sweared
was not of trickery.

hmm, hmm. hmm. hm

and in the end, my friends,
my crew that i'd known for years
have gone and left me here

and there's none i can do, you see
except to sing my plea
and hope someone's entailed
to come and hear my tale

[so i can bite and rip their tail.]

Spoiler: More Detailed Backstory
Charteuse used to be a happier aftik. She was the captain of a crew headed to Fortuna, seeking fortune from her.

Her ambition drove her to take on even the deadliest planets, in hope of finding the best treasure they could get! That, and she wanted to save the citizens of the planet. Her hero complex, her first mate warned, may get in her in trouble someday. Charteuse had laughed it off at the time. She was wrong to laugh later, she knew.

On the planet before Fortuna, she was downright giddy. She left her ship after some of her crewmates did, looking not fuel- her crew would do that- but for adventure. She explored the planet, marveling at the sights and fauna. A desserted planet, though not interesting to most, perhaps, was something extraordinary to Charteuse.

Then a voice struck her. A cry for help! Even though she knew that no one should rightfully have been there- she ran to the cry.

Before her was a weeping aftik, like herself. With bright yellow feathers and a dimming guiding light.

"Help me," the yellow aftik cried. "Please. It hurts."

Charteuse took a step forward. And another step closer. "What's wrong?"

"Help me," the aftik repeated. "Please, I need help. Come to me."

So she did. She leaned in front of the aftik, giving her best smile.

Only to feel something biting her- pain seeping through her veins. She began to shake.

It wasn't an aftik she found, but a clockwork siren.

And she was stricken by the same fear the aftik before her had, and could only cry for help.

April 11: apricot by qweerplx

Spoiler :
Here's Apricot, a wizard aftik who's performances always end up with blame on their head.

[Image: boZ0th.jpg]
April 12: Lilac by starryempathy/berrien:

Spoiler :
[Image: tumblr_p726hdThor1whz2tzo1_1280.png]

full size here! https://starryempathy.tumblr.com/post/17...-cosmosdex

His name is Lilac, please love him.

Lilac is an Aftik with a speech impediment. It’s was always severe, and although it doesn’t sound as bad anymore, it’s even harder for him to manage now than when he was younger as he’s actively been trying to get better.

When he’s speaking normally, he’ll, um, say um, um... between just about, um, every, um, word, giving him time to think about the way to pronounce the sounds he’s about to make. His “r”’s usually either turn into “w”’s, or, he omits them entirely, as “r”s are the hardest sound for him to make and he still has the most difficulty with them even now.

Though people will notice quickly that if Lilac is stressed out, super excited (woop woop!), or super sleepy, he stops using as many “ums”, and instead his speech starts sounding worse, in which he omits many consonants like “g”, “k”, “p”, etc, and replaces them with “h” noises.

His main source of income is being a lyricist, but he also occasionally sings. He’s high and in demand for his musical talent, often writing songs that everyone has heard and everyone knows the singer of, but nobody knows who wrote it. Yeah! That’s this guy right here!

If he were to get to Fortuna, he would probably go for a reason he thought was noble, whether or not it actually is. He tries.

April 13 by Artem1s: Jadeite

Spoiler :

what up it's 4/13 have an aftik that may or may not be familiar to some of you

[Image: U_Kno.png]

her name is.................jadeite.

April 14 by Robottobt: Cadet

Spoiler :
[Image: cadet_by_mewqit-dc8qyv6.jpg]

This is Cadet! My entry for the fourteenth. He likes ghosts and is [most likely?] a polar/common Aftik hybrid.

April 17 by suffershack: sangria

Spoiler :
[Image: sangria.png]

This is my sweet girl, Sangria! She's a trans lady with the personality of a male aftik! She cries whenever she sees a gwech because she loves them so much and I love her!

April 18: Khaki by awkwardcaparace
Spoiler :
[Image: a18.png]
WOW cool it's Khaki, ya boy for April 18!
He really wants to be an amateur radio host/producer but right now he's kind of stuck in this dead-end telecommunication job that he isn't too psyched about. He hasn't given up on his show yet, though!

April 19: Wendell Woopy by gimeurcookie
Spoiler :
[Image: 7vgD0IB.png]
April 19th (was) is here! It's the creator of Woopy World! After building up a fun little park for aftiks to take the kids they were going to eat for one last day of fun, it quickly became popluar and grew until she would go on the make a whole theme park. Aftiks bringing their kids to be eaten would get in free while those who were just looking for a friendly, non homicidal visit would have to pay, thus serving as funding for the free guests.

She was scared of death and ended up asking that she be inserted into a robot version of her park's mascot, Woopy, the male aftik who showed up in funny shorts about him being outsmarted, and out smarting, children aftiks.

While she still owns Woopy world she is more regarded as a mascot, though don't be fooled by her adorable outer shell, she is still a business aftik and will gladly hold her ground in deals. Thankfully above all else she will always hold her ground that Woopy world should always be an option for those who truly need it, even if they cannot afford it. Every child deserves to visit the happiest place on Fleedora.

Or is that unfortunately?

April 20: Anorthosite by robust laser
Spoiler :
[Image: aftik420.png]
Is April 20th a notable day? I'unno.
Anorthosite, or "high-n-tired" as their followers know them was like, tired, and also high, and just thought like "maybe i'll try this streaming thing and play video games"
They were also wayyyy too hired to figure out how to set up a capturing device so they just kinda streamed themselves as they play video games, with no video games in the shot.

They became wildly popular for just being like, super chill, with real good vibes. Sometimes they even point the camera at the screen momentarily. Incredible!

this aftik gets paid to smoke weed and play video games. truly, they are living the dream.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2018, 07:00 AM by Wheat.)
02-16-2018, 11:09 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
April 8th is draw a bird day! I am not very creative.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
02-16-2018, 11:13 PM
LoverIan

May I have the 23rd?
Furthermore these are fullblooded aftiks correct? No hybrids (unless hybrid of aftik subspecies)?

[LIVE] - a fortuna fanventure, like and subscribe to AliCat2020's playthrough of the new DLC
[M]om - a textventure about Notail raising. how will you do =)

02-16-2018, 11:24 PM
Ruby_Rorin

26th please

WOOP WOOP WOOP!
02-17-2018, 12:15 AM
Artem1s
moon moon

USA
dibs on the 13th

[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
02-17-2018, 12:15 AM
[Robocoon]
Friendly neighbourhood trash bot

The landfill, please visit it's lonely
1st B)

[Image: uEcjEWp.png]
(A collab adventure with my dude, devil!)
02-17-2018, 12:19 AM
Wheat

(02-16-2018, 11:24 PM)LoverIan Wrote: May I have the 23rd?
Furthermore these are fullblooded aftiks correct? No hybrids (unless hybrid of aftik subspecies)?

all aftiks i think, they can be mixes of aftik subspecies if you want

02-17-2018, 12:38 AM
Robottobt
Once bot, now lurker.

A clean christsin server
Slams the door open and politely asks for the 30th.

[Image: 7cca3f14_8a3e_4640_b6d9_b36d0e65b2a0_by_...c3x86t.png]
Spoiler :
[Image: untitled_by_mewqit-dc2as8f.jpg] [Image: untitled_by_mewqit-dc4vnkg.jpg]
02-17-2018, 01:34 AM
a52
Comander obviou's

the woods
i want whichever day is most unlucky. you decide when that is.
02-17-2018, 06:50 AM
Ap0ll0
Oh Worm?

New Zealand
i'll take the 22nd!

[Image: fNYPmPd.png][Image: uLF0DoV.png]
02-18-2018, 01:46 AM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
(02-17-2018, 06:50 AM)a52 Wrote: i want whichever day is most unlucky. you decide when that is.

April 27th feels really cursed to me but wheat is better at curse detection so I'll let wheat use their cursed detector to check for the most cursed day.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
02-18-2018, 03:00 AM
Wheat

(02-18-2018, 03:00 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 06:50 AM)a52 Wrote: i want whichever day is most unlucky. you decide when that is.

April 27th feels really cursed to me but wheat is better at curse detection so I'll let wheat use their cursed detector to check for the most cursed day.

i checked and the 27th is the number of years that you die at if you are young but too fabulous to live, so 27 it is

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 06:31 AM by Wheat.)
02-18-2018, 06:30 AM
Nightmira

Over the rainbow
Could I have the 24th?

G S A P
02-18-2018, 11:01 PM
Wheat

yeah.

02-19-2018, 09:27 PM
wiltingMyosotis
Too Busy Reading

may i have april 10 please? 0:!

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
02-21-2018, 03:56 AM
LammarWesley

Brazil, Somewere
4 to simbolize death or a lucky clover!

Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
02-21-2018, 09:35 PM
GreenMeanZombieQueen

in constant fear
ill take april 16 o0o !!

Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.
02-25-2018, 05:10 AM
wiltingMyosotis
Too Busy Reading

starryempathy on tumblr informed me that they'd like to take april 12 as their spot!

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
03-25-2018, 10:15 AM
awkwardcarapace
York Upyup

The Year 2003
I'd like to claim April 18 Aftik

[Image: gmzzj.png]
03-26-2018, 04:55 AM
Qweerplx

I would like april 11th please!

time to die i guess
03-26-2018, 04:56 AM
suffershack

can i have the 17th?
03-30-2018, 12:37 PM
frogslime
professional algae gardener

lurking in the swamp
may i snag april 21 !!

[Image: smallest_frog_by_skelefrog-dc7dlu4.png] if that ain't one hell of a mood!
[ART TUMBLR] [TWITTER]
03-30-2018, 05:35 PM
LoverIan

Since we're getting close to the stretch of having to take doubles, sign me up for the 4th

[LIVE] - a fortuna fanventure, like and subscribe to AliCat2020's playthrough of the new DLC
[M]om - a textventure about Notail raising. how will you do =)

03-30-2018, 10:11 PM
DS Piron

If the 6th is still open, I'll take it,
03-30-2018, 10:38 PM