• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
well, heck oh golly!
welcome to heck, mates! i'm the polite devil of hell-place ontario! g
day, fancy a crumpet.
   /
  /
[Image: f6kdNL.png]
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
how bout that hockey eh! we skate on rinks of fire down here. well not fire that's a bit much. more like a hot bath that's a few degrees above comfortable and there's red colorin in it
tie me kangaroo down!
make sure you wear your snow aboots! eh, eh eh! (that's me laughin you know)
yee haw i'm gonna wrangle up some cattles and hit the ol dusty salon, pardner. im canadaian
(02-20-2018, 07:12 PM)Wheat Wrote: »yee haw i'm gonna wrangle up some cattles and hit the ol dusty salon, pardner. im canadaian

Must be from Alberta.
Hell-o, sorry! Pleased to meet your acquaintance, I am the HR head of Hell-place Ontario. If anyone has any concerns about the social or physical climate, please just ask me. Thank you for your time, and make sure to check our social media page eh.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
hell is hot but canada is cold. so is this place like just lukewarm, with puddles everywhere?
baguette.
(02-20-2018, 10:10 PM)a52 Wrote: »hell is hot but canada is cold. so is this place like just lukewarm, with puddles everywhere?

Yes, although during the winter, Hell-place Ontario really does freeze over. Haha. During the summer though, it's more like a sauna? Gotta love those bubbling puddles. #helpplace
Sig:
SpoilerShow