Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
qwerx3
 RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
post maker

Real life competitive incremental game as part of a Google AFD joke thingy. Teams of 5 race to fill up a huge tank with paint. Teams are also allowed to disrupt other teams by sending people to other rooms.

Later, a dream about bisecting gerrymandered districts
03-19-2017 01:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

I had an extra pair of very heavy eyelids that took conscious effort to open; my regular ones were useless and their presence arguably made things more disorienting

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
03-26-2017 02:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

I dreamed that I was walking through this weird fair/community college/indoor mall thing, and I walked through it and it felt more like a Doom level halfway through. Sometime around then, my dream turned into me being in a cool big Discord chat (that I don't remember the contents of), then suddenly I got banned and placed in a smaller one with most of the new members. I decided to look on the website for the server, and they said they did this because the chat was originally a friend chat before some Diggity Doosh put the invite out for everyone to join. However, they will let people back into the big chat if they decide to go through The Ritual™, one of the steps was trying to beat a DOOM level put out on the site. I forget what the gameplay of said level was like, but I tried to beat it, but I just got stuck. I then found out I could talk with the creator INSIDE the map itself with a keystroke, and I don't think they could help me.

Soon after, the dream cut out to something else ENTIRELY, which was gameplay of an old DOS game that I'm assuming was an adventure game about either cowboys or sheiks. (I think it was the latter.) However, I found out that I was playing a mod in which someone modded a new character in called "JONTRON," and when you tried to play the game with it, Jon would just fall in from the character select screen and fall into some hay (the selection screen was not traditional in any sense, the bottom half was just the stage you started out on with said character), then dying, I'm assuming. I thought that was so stupid and kind of hilarious that I woke up.

Then I didn't get any sleep for two hours. Joy.

03-27-2017 02:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
zip

I had a dream where the skin on my leg split open and it felt so real I had to check if it really happened.

My leg is a bit sore right now but I don't know if that's my brain being stupid.

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote:  i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote:  Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass

---

[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 11:06 AM by Reyweld.)
04-03-2017 11:05 AM
Not The Author
Service with a smile

My family was trying to convince me it was already May 5th. The closest I got to a coherent Why was some combination of daylight savings time and leap year(s).
04-25-2017 01:05 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

May the 4th be behind you

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
04-25-2017 01:11 AM
ICan'tGiveCredit
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

having multiple daylight savings times is great for skipping any unpleasant, scheduled events. like exams.

Alas, that is the stuff of dreams.

"A day without a laugh is a day wasted."
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png][Image: Sm02KV6.png]
04-25-2017 02:06 AM
a52
do not look directly at the asymptote

I had a dream where I might Schazer irl, only instead of being an eaglemodenglishteacher, she was a nintendo sales representative, answering questions about breath of the wild.

edit: Oh and the conference was taking place in a semi-frozen creek, and Schazer paused it halfway through to catch a frog.

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 06:18 AM by a52.)
04-26-2017 05:40 AM
Solekii

I passed out by accident this morning and had a weird dream about needing to escape from a malicious teacher who was trying to lead a class into this weird dungeon thing but doing so discretely (one at a time horror movie style). I and my usual faceless dream-companion teamed up to try and get out. None of the others believed us so we tried escaping on our own. We managed to get to a lake and crossing it was the only way to get away. For some reason I brought my cat with me and we spent a good while trying to decide how to get him across without him drowning.

We came up with putting him on a big ol log and pushing it. We managed to get halfway across the lake before the teacher, using fucking hawk-vision, spotted us and started trying to shoot at us with a goddamn harpoon-gun of all things.

Something pulled us underwater then and we got dragged down into this big ol bubble cave (my cat included) where we could breathe. I'm not sure what pulled us under but I think I saw hands in the shadows.

Anyway there was a tunnel down there so we continued on our quest through that and got out the other side and suddenly everything was winter for some reason (it was summer before) and we were in a totally different area.

We found a log-cabin and broke into it but that's where the dream ends cause I woke up soon after. I think we were trying to raid the fridge for food or something, I dunno.
04-26-2017 08:04 PM
Crowstone
squee~

An ancient evil mermaid, who was cut into many pieces, has returned as an undead zombie, with all her parts stitched together.
She kidnaps various characters from the fictional media that i follow and also real life people that I know. We're all put into a big cave and forced to solve deadly puzzles and do fishing minigames in order for our chance at freedom.

[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Yesterday 05:33 PM