"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
Dreams that stick in memory after I wake are rare, but last night I managed one

Unfortunately all I remember from it is that I coherently explained why FFXV looks fuckin' sick

I still hafta figure out how to actually do that while conscious
In a parking lot, I see a huge pile of explosives nearby. And it's beeping. Alright, it's time to run away from that. Then spend the next several minutes trying to figure out how to exit the city to no avail. Meanwhile, as a perspective change, there's this other person who didn't have a car so they hid inside the local nuclear reactor containment chamber.

Anyway, once I manage to finally escape, it turns out that the pile of explosives didn't blow up.
how did you know they didn't blow up?
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
i had a dream last night where i was the child director of a famous muppet meme, but then some big shot rich dude who was producing the sequel put their kid into it and his kid was terrible, kidnapping my little sister and otherwise being a pest around the house.

I think it's an allegory for hollywood and how the big shots meddle with the works of the less fortunate, draining them of any artistic merit they can.

Or maybe I was just having a weird dream episode again.
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
Wedding reception interrupted by spidernado. The air was thick with spiders.
I've been having a few dreams abouts death races on motor boats for some reason this week. usually the people who run them are nice despite forcing me into it.
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
Last night was a real mess for me, but I have vague recollections of a dream where the government was cloning people to cover up their deaths.

I think it started with me musing what save points would be in real life and kind of drifted into a conspiracy.
I just now had a dream where the members of hawkspace got ahold of a private website containing a lot of stuff that i posted online, then they compiled it in a thread and were like "haha, look what gatr made" and most of the following posts were cool and funny but they didnt know that my ss number was one of those things, and i got nearly sent to jail because of shenanigans

yeah idk either
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Really weird and meandering dream last night, I'm trying to write out what I remember.

So for some reason, I'm going to a New Years' party. It's some kind of public event and apparently it involves leaving gifts for completely random people?

And for reasons that I'm sure made sense in the dream, I get a big cardboard box, cut holes in it so I can wear it, then fold it so it looks like a smaller box and the holes aren't visible. Then I buy some Pac-Man game (I don't remember the title, only that it was some weird modern one) and put it in there.

And then I'm like, "wait, where is this party" and I think it's on my home block but I don't really know where.

I go down one side of the block and the party isn't there, so I go down another side and halfway down there, there's a store. And I think "hey, I'll get a bottle of orange pop and put it in the box".

So I do that. Then I absentmindedly drink a bunch of the bottle? And when I realize this, I go "oh well" and head on to find the party.

And I do, it's at some mansion at a bend in the road on the opposite side of the block (that doesn't really exist, neither does the store I stopped at now that I think about it) but at this point I realize "wait, I forgot my box".

So I run back to the store, and there are some other boxes lying around but none are mine. I figure it got stolen and sort of panic, but calm down a bit because it was just going to go to a random person anyhow.

At this point, I asked some bystanders in the store for help, and then I'm a little fuzzy about what happened next. I think for some reason I called Snow from FF13 for help (why would I even do that, there are so many way more competent fictional characters I could ask) and ran around the store for a bit, and after a while I came across the bystanders and they said something like "we vanquished the bees!" and I'm like "but did you find my box" and they go "no, but we got a quest for you".

At about this point, I decide to give up and go home. I vaguely remember telling my mom that I'm not going to the party after all. Then I see it's 11:52 PM (despite the fact that it's still light out and has been for the entirety of the dream) and I go "oh shoot, I should write before it hits midnight", so I run upstairs to my room (except it's not my actual room).

And there are dead bees on the bed. Except I think they were actually wasps, I just had bees on my mind. I tell Mom but she's all "well I'm not cleaning that up right now." So I grab a tray to write on so I don't have to be in the room with the dead "bees", and partway through I realize there's a snake on the tray and I've been writing around it without consciously noticing.

Then I wonder "is it dead too", and it starts moving and that's when I wake up.
In my dream, I was with a bunch of people in a hotel, but whoever used a specific towel in the bathroom would become addicted to that towel, try to wrap themselves up in it as much as possible, and slowly, but surely, turn into a satyr.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I dreamt that a52 was from a terrorist organization but they thought it was a joke, and then promptly forgot their socks at my house.

I don't actually think a52 is a terrorist.
(11-22-2016, 03:53 PM)Papers Wrote: »I don't actually think a52 is a terrorist.

You never know...
Out of curiosity, what did I look like? Was there an actual bulbasaur in your house?
Dreams are weird. I remember a person and I remember knowing that they were a52, but I don't think there were any actual features.
Oh and my house was a loft, for some reason
SpoilerShow
maybe you were like a time traveller and you can't be caught "outside time" and have to save your game to anchor yourself to the timeline. sentient pickle does not seem to like wayward timetravellers and you must keep this in mind whence you dream next
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I'm surprised I was in it. The only mediawarks thread I ever post in is wheat's mafia game.
I glad you learned this valuable lesson. If I had to guess my end statement is from the time I talked about how it's important to back up your work.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
@Gimeurcookie Actually, it was me that made the comment about saving your game, though you did agree with me and wrote it down on a portable whiteboard as if you turned into Helios V1

@Papers Well, I did reread the entirety of the mafia game right before I went to bed, so maybe it was just fresh in my mind?

@Icantgivecredit 10/10, will keep this in mind
I just awoke from a nap and the way I nap sometimes is I sleep for an hour or two, then wake up, then sleep for 20 minutes, wake up, sleep, for like 3 to 4 rounds. Normally by doing this I remember my dreams more, though each dream gets more twisted / weird each time / I would not recommend going above the 4 line.

This was a dream that happened in the 3rd of a 4 cycle.

I get on to eagle time and someone posted some nice fanart, oddly enough not in the mediawarks section, so I make a post and say "This artwork is freaking nice, thank you."

Just then Schazer breaks though my door (Or more like the avatar of Schazer) and tells me I can't do that because I'm going to offend people with the word freaking. I'm scared (more due to the door breaking) and kind of panic and go "But I always say freaking!"

Schazer freaking changes my post to "This artwork is fucking nice, thank you." points at me and says "You can say fuck like a normal person on eagletime" and leaves in a huff. Schazer somehow fixed my door on the way out.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
That sounds a lot like Schazer.
Omg I'm laughing so hard it's absolutely ok for you to say freaking
I had a cool dream but I forgot it
I dreamed that Gime texted me (via Discord) telling me that she was setting up her "birthday nets" and asked me to come up with a character for a couch and a bed. I told them that the bed should be the decedent of "John's bed-sheets but should be traumatized by an unseen event", and the couch "should be the original couch and be really old and dirty"

Gime thanked me and told me about this really awesome net-rental store that they got all their birthday nets from and how it was so much cheaper than buying real birthday nets from a supermarket. They then invited me to their birthday.
I had a dream where a semi-sentient horde of bees fallowed me around. I couldnt kill them because i would make every bee extinct if i did so. I died of bee allergies and the dream ended.