Notail Simulator Beta (4/4)

Notail Simulator Beta (4/4)
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (7/1)
put the mask 0n the b0rb
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

[Nuclear]
Updates ???
Only the passing of time will tell......


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (7/1)


[Image: tTgYYj2.png]

You have a single capture cage in your bag and a sense of pity.

You know that if this baby is left here, it will die soon. It already laid on death's door among the bones of its kin. You were the only thing in the world who did not reject it even when its mother did.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 200 sided die. A 40 is rolled.



You point the device at the child, and it doesn't struggle as it is taken in. It was your first time using a capture cage, but you think you did it right. The screen shows an image of the eyegret child upon it with the word "Fabled eyegret" above, similar to its mother.

You take a quick scan of the area. The mother was still not in sight.

An opening for an escape. You jump to your feet and run across the nearest bridge. It creaks and groans with every step. You feared it would break under you at any moment due to how woefully in disrepair it was.

One bridge crossed.

Then two.

A third one and yet there still seemed to be a hundred more left. They weaved in and out, and it seemed impossible to tell which one took you closer to the exit and which one took you deeper into the limbo of bridges and platforms.

As you ran across another bridge something caught your eye.

A blur just out of the range of your vision. You didn't want to look down, to see what you knew was coming-

-but you did.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 4 is rolled.



You were too loud in your escape, and the mother found you.

She ducks below the bridge in her flight and lands on the platform you attempted to escape to. She doesn't attack, merely tilts her head side to side in thought. She was confused, not angry. In fact, she puffs up and clucks in her odd language, one you almost feel you can understand. It feels she's asking you a question.

"Where are you going?"
"Why did your friends run?"
"Why do you act like this?"


You think in your mind, attempting to give her a voice.

She ruffles herself up before straightening herself out and taking flight. For a moment, you think she might have let you go, but you watch her fly to her nest, and you know what will happen next.

You move.

You move, and you wish you didn't hurt your leg.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 5 is rolled.



She screams.

She screams because her baby is gone and she refuses to blame herself for it.

You don't look back.

You don't dare look back.

But you feel her eyes come closer and closer to you.

It feels like a physical weight on you that makes it harder to run until finally, you stop. There's a tug on your bag. She's got you, but she hasn't killed you yet. You try to not think of the violent onslaught she inacted on her own child.

You try not to think of yourself in its place.

You just try to pull away.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 4 is rolled.



But she's giant. You've never seen a creature this big before since the N-class in your village transformed.

You're able to pull out the capture cage with her child in it. Thinking if she got her baby back that she would focus the attention on it instead of you, but with one shake she ruins those plans. The cage tumbles out of your hands and into the depths below.

Before you felt anger. A will to live. Fear and confusion, but as the cage disappeared from your vision so did all of those feelings.

It was unusual. As she took to the sky with you in tow, you felt nothing.

She placed you in her nest and scoward through the bones trying to find where her dead baby might be. You looked towards the dying creature who had given up on trying long ago and felt a kinship. Both of you were destroyed on a nonphysical level.

When she failed to find her dead child, she pulled out a random bone from the pile and tossed it at your feet while screaming in her strange tongue to you.

And yet you couldn't hear her. Everything was muffled, and you couldn't focus on her, and however couldn't look away. Only staring at her to appease her need to scream at you.

You blinked, and she was gone, but as you lifted your head to the sky so was the day.

Suddenly you just started to cry. It was irritating to you that you were doing this because you didn't feel stressed. You didn't feel sad, or angry and yet you were crying
like
a
stupid
idiot
who
got
caught
by
a
bird
and
deserves
to
be
stuck
here
forever
and
"E-2732! <:)"

You look up to E-4 and two of the others trying to get your attention from far away. They attempted to wave you over, seemingly with a plan of action for if the mother came back. There was suddenly fear in your chest. Not for yourself but for them.

The mother seemed to have no intention to kill you or else she would have by now but if this plan fails you don't think she'll be so merciful to all of them. They didn't get to see just how terrifying she was. How powerful.

Were you really going to let them risk their lives to save you? What if they died?

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/16)
> But you're on a ticking time clock yourself. If you give up, what will that leave you to? Death by a whimper. She already did all that to her child - isn't there the possibility of there being nothing but a matter of time for that to be you, too?

> They're calling for your attention anyway. If you ignore them, they'll just get closer and louder. At least go over to tell them the risks first - and then if they're still willing to risk it, well...

> You still have lives as backup you can use to protect them, no? It's not the end. You can still go.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/16)
They're calling you over, and they seem to have a plan, so you might as well try and make it. But if they're being too loud, you should signal to them the danger. Hold up a bone.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/16)
man there's no need to get all defeatist now. sure everything hurts and is awful but damn you didn't get this far just to die in a bird's nest

go to them and see what their plan is! they came here to help you, so it's go help them out or wait for them to catch her attention themselves
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/16)
mask 0n de b0rb. als0 g0 t0 y0ur freinds. they def have a plan, even if its 2 w0rds and the rest is winging it.
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

[Nuclear]
Updates ???
Only the passing of time will tell......


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/16)

You bush away your thoughts of sitting in this nest forever, and you bush away your invasive thoughts for now. Surviving was most important right now.

They call to you again, you jump to your feet and make a slashing motion at your neck, a movement that was more visible than a finger to the mouth but still got the same message across. Stop whatever you were doing.

You couldn't have them yelling at you. It would attract the mother for sure.

Running across the bridges, you felt once again the intense presence of a pair of eyes drilling into your back, getting closer and closer an unseen horror.

You whip your head back this time to look, but nothing was there.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 1 is rolled.



But when you turn back there she was. She appeared so suddenly, and it felt impossible to believe anything could move so fast. She showed an interest in you, but it was one of more confusion than anything. Why would you be leaving her nest? Yes, she screamed at you and forced you there, but who would leave her nest? She could only fathom one reason why you would attempt an escape, and that would be due to the intruders.

She would not be kind to them.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 6 sided die. A 5 is rolled.


She grabbed E-31, the one closest to E-4, and flew into the void below.

The others realized their plan would do nothing due to her speed and ran themselves.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 16 is rolled.



You didn't see E-31 after that, and the mother never flew back up, possibly assuming that stealing away another child would scare away the intruders and you would go back to the nest like a good child.

Inside and far away from the platforms, you were safe, and yet the stress felt like it was pushing down on you. You stopped paying attention, and everything became a blur like when you were screamed at.

You just didn't want to be stressed out.

"E-2732, come on, we're moving, that's enough resting for now. <:)"

You could tell by the light coming in from the dreaded tunnel to the bridges that you had apparently slept at some point. Taking a deep breath, you acted like everything was ok. You were fine.

"Where are we going? =3"
"This is a bit of a set back E-2732. Sadly we're going to have to reprepare and work out our plans again. Get everyone informed about where we can't and can go, and figure out a better plan in case we do have to deal with this again. I fear that when we figure all of that out, we'll have to wait for a more preferable season. Might be a whole year until we have to come back. <:)"


You don't get it.

How did they not care? How are they doing it? Just brushing off this whole incident as just some sort of minor failure while you felt like your inners were ripping you apart. How could E-4 be so heartless?

"That's it? =3"
"That's it. <:)"


You wanted to yell, but you acted like a professional, like a notail, and showed no emotions with your next words.

"Oh, what about E-31? =3"
"A-Ah well we-we have to leave E-31 behind w-we don't...don't know if they're alive, E-2732. <:)"


They take a deep breath, just like you did, recomposing themself.
They're fine.
They're a professional.
A notail.
No emotions.

But you already knew now. E-4 cared about what happened. You knew a weakness.

"One loss isn't too bad for the situation we dealt with. It could have been much worse, which is why we must pull back and correct our plans. While in comparison one loss in our large group is not much, it is still important to minimize our losses as much as possible to get the best amount of profit. <:)"





=================
What would you like to do in this situation and for the rest of the year?


SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/16)
it happens!!!!!!!!!!

let's just...................................try to train up our int more i guess. also get to know the other e-classes better. we should work on keeping our new legendary tamed too
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/17)
i think becoming e-4 "oficial bodyguard" or something like that would be good for us, str n end for the obvious reasons, and high char for the emotional support that most no tails lack. Alsot this would be useful as a way to avoid going batshit-er insane, we gotta take care of our psyque.

Also take care of the horse, but if it turns out its not worth the effort i think we should focus on improving our relationship and control of slithers; unless its already perfectly trained, and we cant improve our bond with it further in our actual state.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/17)
Let's focus in Strenght and Endurance meanwhile! Carry things! Be the packmule/goliath you were born to be! Fist fight trees like minecraft! Also train your animals, mainly Slithers and the horse, they're good material to be a capture creature champion.

Meanwhile see if someone has a worthless capture creature in your squad to put your mask in? Should be a good ideia.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/17)
I want to focus on training the horse, it still doesn't respond to you yet. Maybe having it watch while you train Slithers would watch?
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/17)
> We should visit one of the towers we haven't been to yet - the nearest one. (Which from checking the map appears to be the top right one of the four, since we've been to the bottom two I think?)

> We should also keep working on keeping our new Legendary tamed.

> As well, I agree with putting our anomaly mask onto any capture creature someone is willing to volunteer.

> If possible, I'd also like to train up our speed a bit.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/17)


[Image: tTgYYj2.png]

You play it cool.

"It's fine, whatever, it happens. =3"
"It's fine? <:)"
"It's fine! =3"
"Right....it's okay. Anyway sorry for making you go through all of that. <:)"
"It's fine. =3"
"Are you sure? <:)"
"Everything is fine. Always. =3"





With a year ahead of you and nothing to do but waiting, you get to training.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 13 is rolled.



You grab heavier and heavier objects, luging them to where they need to go. You reject most offers of help and take up any pleas of weight woes. You decide to embrace the life of a pack mule as long as people remain respectful to you, which they do. You're second in command after all.

You feel yourself become stronger by the day, and everyone remains wowed by your ability.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 9 is rolled.



You feel like you barely missed the train on your endurance. You just didn't train enough, but you feel like next time you train you'll get it right for sure.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 9 is rolled.



The same goes for your studies with the others. You attempt your best to focus but find yourself drifting in and out of lessons half the time. Enough to look like you're paying attention to your peers, but not enough to learn all the information you needed.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 2 is rolled.

[Image: m96sl4j.png]



This year as second in command has been rocky. Usually, your charisma is far above those of your peers, but they aren't buying it this year. Things seem tense and you find yourself unable to quell anxieties. A lot of them are getting tired of this temple and want to explore the rest of the woods.

You can't blame them, the area is dull, and while there are artifacts, you can't see what E-4 sees in them. You try to explain that keeping the swarm together is what is most important, but a group of E-classes break off and form their own group, your speech uninspiring to them.

E-4 is disappointed, surprisingly more in you than them for not even being able to pull out words to make them question their thoughts.

They do say it's not an issue though. Around this age, swarms should be breaking up into specializations, and not many E-classes are ecstatic about the pursuit of staying in one spot and investigating a single building for a year. It goes against their explorer nature.

You do ask why we're doing this, and E-4 mentions that they have to find something great in one of these ruins something that will impress the people who will be judging them before they get out.

You hope E-4 finds whatever it is, but you also hope that E-4 will know when to stop.



====================


With fewer people around, and honestly no interest in the art of documenting artifacts, you have more time than ever to yourself. Everyone assumes you to be only for heavy lifting and as E-4's bigger mouthpiece, so no one asks you to assist with tasks such as documenting every single detail about an artifact they found.

With this time you continue to pursue your hobby in creature training.

So much time has passed that you can only vaguely remember the name of the Z-class that got you into it. The numbered names made it hard to remember someone if they haven't been seen in years.

You still feel a guilt time to time. The few memories you can hold onto were of a person you could genuinely relate to. You hope he's ok.

It's just too bad that even when you leave the woods, you won't be able to find him.

There will be no closure.

It's not a good thought. You would almost be happier knowing he died.




[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 14 is rolled.



You get to training Slithers, who is well trained and takes well to your orders. You teach him a few new tricks, as well as teach him to bite or wrap something on command. This will help you greatly with capturing creatures for food when you don't want to kill them right away.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 14 is rolled.



The prophet seems interested in you taming Slithers, mainly for the extra treats Slithers gets. Noticing its interest, you do the same to it and have taught it to consistently allow you to ride it with no danger of it standing still in anger. You no longer have to worry about lagging behind when the others head out to gather supplies. With your semi-noble steed, your agility is no longer an issue when outside as long as you keep the treats rolling.


====================

It's been months since the incident in the temple when you bring up something while E-4 and you huddle around a campfire.

"Is it weird that no one will know that E-31 died here? =3"
"Well, we don't know if E-31 died. <:)"
"E-31 is dead. =3"


You don't say anything for a few seconds while E-4 sighs.

"And no one will know it. =3"
"We know it. <:)"
"Everyone who walks by this temple won't know someone died in there. =3"
"Well, yes, E-2732. There have possibly been many people who died around here that we don't know about. Is that an issue? <:)"
"I dunno. It sounds weird. It feels like someone should know about it. =3"
"When things die they stop being useful and eventually go into the ground. I don't see a reason for people to be reminded that things die in certain places. Everything sort of dies everywhere at all times. Does it help anyone to know what died where? <:)"
"When my gwech, Midnight, died, I put leaves on him. That way his remains wouldn't be taken as fast. =3"
"Uh, but what does putting leaves on a dead body accomplish E-2732? <:)"
"I just wanted to do something. What did you do when your capture creature died? =3"


E-4 tenses up at the question. It wasn't a memory they liked to think about much.

"Nothing, E-2732. <:)"
"But did you want to do something about it? =3"
"I.....I guess, but, there's nothing to do about it, E-2732. It's a dead body. Nothing but meat. <:)"
"You should have put leaves on it. When we find E-31 I thi-"


E-4 takes a deep breath and puts a hand on your shoulder.

"E-2732, if we find E-31's dead body, we are not putting leaves on it. <:)"
"Ok. =3"



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 17 is rolled.

[Image: G7ZtPsP.png]


It's been nearly a full year now. It feels like you've been in the woods for so long. At least in two more years, you will be allowed to exit. You don't care what's out there. It has to be better than this.

You remember that you'll get a reward if you successfully research the face anomaly and with E-4 still not ready to head to the temple you ask a few people who are free to help you catch a creature to test an idea you had.

They catch a polydextrol.

[Image: 0WDW3vO.png]


The polydextrol struggles inside of its makeshift cage and bindings. While typically not interested in notails, its sharp claws could rend through the flesh of one if angered enough. Everyone had to keep their guard up and the polydextrol contained as you grabbed the least damaged of the masks and pressed it into the face of the creature.

It stopped moving, becoming limp. You get a notepad and writing utensil from one of the others in your swarm and watch the results.

After 5 minutes you were beginning to think it might have died when it perks its head up and struggles with the rope that has it tied up. Then it screams.

It screams in unexpected ways.

"What is going on? Who are you? Where am I? ow"
"Subject has obtained sentience. =3"
"Don't just stand there! Untie me. Do you know who I am? I am Z-19934! Great explorer and hunter of big game. I.......There's something wrong....this isn't my body. I'm missing fingers. ow"
"Subject has assumed the mindset of a notail. Currently pretending to be Z-class in an attempt to escape her bindings. =3"
"Pretending? I am not pretending! ow"
"Subject is clearly not a notail as a notail would look at the situation logically and would understand that assuming she got trapped in the body of an animal is illogical. =3"


She attempts to snap her teeth, but the mask disallows her from opening her mouth wide enough for anything other than a few clacks.

"This is why I hate non-Z-classes. Always with this subject and logic stuff. I hate my own species. I'd wish they'd die already and let nature take over. ow"
"Subject has begun to guilt trip in an attempt to become free from its shackles. Subject appears to be a very manipulative anomaly. These masks may be a danger to those who are very emotional and easy to believe falsehoods. =3"
"Shut up, disgusting notail! You know what? I'm happy! Hahahahahahaha! I wanted to be an animal my whole life, and now I get to be it! ow"
"Subject is becoming more hostile due to plans failing. =3"
"Where are we? Tell me where we are! ow"
"Subject yet again has shown that it is not a notail, or else it would be obvious due to the younger notails around that it is in the Woods."


"That's unfair! You don't look like a child. You look HUGE! What the fuck have you been eating? ow"
"A lot. =3"
"Look, whatever. Just take me to the exit. I'm just.....pissed off right now. I need to find a government official, get data on where I was last reported, and find out what happened to me. Ok? ow"
"Subject has unrealistic goals and continues to think it can outsmart researchers with its pleas. =3"
"I'm a blessing notail! ow"
"Subject is a persistent anomaly. =3"

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
> Come up with a cutesy nickname for the notail polydextrol. How about Timmy?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
>Why not call them Subject 19934, after their purported number?
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
->Argue with the anomaly. You are not a Notail.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
>Actuality of notail identity irrelevant. Whether an imitation attempt or the mask contained the soul/mind/what-have-you of a notail only matters for documentations sake.
>Whatever you were, what you are now is an anomaly.
>And you should know what that means.
>So. Three options.
>You can try to escape, and will likely get killed and dissected.
>If you escape us, there will be others. Eventually, you will fall.
>Second option, you behave, and we bring you to the adults to deal with.
>As a former notail, you know what that would mean.
>Third option, you behave, and assist us in the woods.
>There will still be research, but being valuable will limit our methods to those deemed... non-intrusive.
>More to your benefit, establishing a reputation of a beneficial anomaly would encourage others to preserve and exploit you over vivisection and eventual extermination.
>Your call.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
(12-20-2018, 12:02 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>Actuality of notail identity irrelevant. Whether an imitation attempt or the mask contained the soul/mind/what-have-you of a notail only matters for documentations sake.
>Whatever you were, what you are now is an anomaly.
>And you should know what that means.
>So. Three options.
>You can try to escape, and will likely get killed and dissected.
>If you escape us, there will be others. Eventually, you will fall.
>Second option, you behave, and we bring you to the adults to deal with.
>As a former notail, you know what that would mean.
>Third option, you behave, and assist us in the woods.
>There will still be research, but being valuable will limit our methods to those deemed... non-intrusive.
>More to your benefit, establishing a reputation of a beneficial anomaly would encourage others to preserve and exploit you over vivisection and eventual extermination.
>Your call.

This seems like a good plan on how to deal with them.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
(12-20-2018, 01:03 AM)IronLionShark Wrote: »
(12-20-2018, 12:02 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>Actuality of notail identity irrelevant. Whether an imitation attempt or the mask contained the soul/mind/what-have-you of a notail only matters for documentations sake.
>Whatever you were, what you are now is an anomaly.
>And you should know what that means.
>So. Three options.
>You can try to escape, and will likely get killed and dissected.
>If you escape us, there will be others. Eventually, you will fall.
>Second option, you behave, and we bring you to the adults to deal with.
>As a former notail, you know what that would mean.
>Third option, you behave, and assist us in the woods.
>There will still be research, but being valuable will limit our methods to those deemed... non-intrusive.
>More to your benefit, establishing a reputation of a beneficial anomaly would encourage others to preserve and exploit you over vivisection and eventual extermination.
>Your call.

This seems like a good plan on how to deal with them.

I can third that.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
See what happens if you take the mask off and put it back on.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
Hm... intersting. Mask that c0ntains the pers0nality 0f a n0tail... interesting. very... very interesting
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

[Nuclear]
Updates ???
Only the passing of time will tell......


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
> Shrug and tell it that you're writing this down. Since they're contained in the mask, and the mask follows you, it'll get out eventually anyway.

> You'll ask about what happened then for it.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
While you explain the current situation as per Arcanuse's suggestion, recall the eerie legend of the animal-children and wonder if something similar happened with these faces.

Ask if the anomaly remembers anything of its purported existence directly before waking up here.
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)

"Well subject 19934, it doesn't matter if you were a notail before, what matters right now is you're a fully blown anomaly. Figuring out whether you used to be a notail or you're just an anomaly trying to trick someone is important, but not as important as accepting your fate. =3"
"You, subject 19934, got three choices really. You can escape and either us or the adults will catch you, and the adults are the ones who know proper methods for dealing with anomalies, we're not even Q-classes so you can guess what being in a proper facility and not in a makeshift cage would be like. =3"
"Second, we can just take you to the adults, and yet again you'll be professionally experimented on by them. =3"
"Or you can stay with me and help me earn extra credit so I can get a really cool prize once I get out. =3"


Subject 19934 struggles in her cage suddenly.

"ALL I AM IS EXTRA CREDIT TO YOU-"
"Yes. =3"
"I HATE NOTAILS! I HATE NOTAILS! I'LL MAUL YOU. I'LL RIP YOU INTO TINY PIECES. I am a person! I am a living being!-"
"Dubious claim by Subject 19934, as it is just a face attached to a living being. =3"
"You giant brainwashed brat, I'll kill you and all other notails! ow"
"Currently awaiting Subject 19934's answer to what path it wants to take. =3"
".................ow"


You turn to a nearby notail and tell them how you wish you had a microphone the scientists in the books so you could dramatically lean over and speak into it. The other kid doesn't seem to get the appeal of it but says that you could use a knife for now.

How foolish of you, of course, everything can be solved with a knife.

You whip out your pest dagger and hold it infront of your face, tilting your head ever so downwards.

"Subject 19934, answer the question. =3"

You must have came off as very intimidating, that or the stress of the situation finally overcomes subject 19934 as she starts to shake.

"Fine......just shut up....fine.....I'll do the 3rd option...just..put in a good word for me. I've seen what notail do to thinks they want to know more about! I've...done those things to other creatures......I don't want that to happen to me. ow"
"No bargaining Subject 19934. I'll only report the facts. You be a good helpful anomaly and that's what I'll report but if you're an awful anomaly, well, you know, facts. =3"


She is quiet for a bit.

"Fine. ow"
"Fantastic, we'll have interviews soon then Subject 19934. Just as soon as we know you're not going to kill us all if we let you loose. =3"
"And how long will it take me to get your trust? ow"


You stare at your mess called notes.

"Might take a while, dunno. =3"


============================


You spend the next week watching the anomaly and making sure it doesn't get up to anything. So far while you expected her to continue her aggressive streak she is docile.

Almost too docile.

More notes are needed.


============================


You feel darkness in your sleep one day.

The darkness comes closer and closer somehow even though your view of it hasn't changed. You feel a crushing feeling of fear.

Something horrible is going to happen.

A nightmare, you're about to have a horrible nightmare. One where you watch someone you like die. One where you die. One where you cause a horrible accident and you're unable to stop it. One-..........

The feeling of the nightmare seems to concentrate in one location, getting closer and closer to you. The feeling of suffocation overcoming all other feelings. You couldn't take it anymore until it reached out to you.....with a piece of paper?


[Image: tB2VNFd.png]

[Image: tTgYYj2.png]

"You've been randomly selected today for our consumer survey! Please fill it out as best as you can! =)"

The dream entity holds out a tin of pens, markers, and pencils in every color. It feels like there are too many writing utensils in the tin, as everytime you sift through them more colors pop up.

Eying the paper once again you see at least one question you have no idea how to answer.

"What do I write if I can't answer something? =3"
"Answer everything however you want to! =)"
"What's the product that I'm answering this about anyway? =3"
"No more questions! =)"


Right, dreams don't make sense.

[Image: 4wdsgnE.png]




SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (12/19)
1. =3, =3
2. Very much right now. Can you tell me what's at the top of each of the towers in The Woods, I think it'll help me enjoy the product more =3
3. I'm leaning to number two, but maybe something I can cook into dinner. =3
4. "The answer to this question" =3
5. I heard you get to learn the answer to this question =3
6. Now I get to ask a question: Question 1! Who are you? How long have you been you? =3
Quote