Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Notail Simulator 2018 (5/19)
Author Message
LammarWesley
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#26

Offline
Posts: 242
Joined: Nov 2016
Brazil, Somewere
>Hang around with the same-face!
>Talk with the N-classes if you can, this can be fun and you can learn something!
>of course, knife.

Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
03-17-2018, 08:28 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
KleenFarsight
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#27

Offline
Posts: 45
Joined: Jul 2017
> Knife practice is very important indeed.
> Medical practice would also be important. That way, if you or others around you get hurt, you can help them stay alive a bit longer. The more in the E-class swarm that survives, the better.
> If you ever run into same face again, more socializing couldn't hurt that much.
03-17-2018, 08:53 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#28
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 1,314
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc
[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 14 is rolled.

You decide to start training with your knife. You look for other notails who have knifes and find what you assumed was a knife club. You run over yelling, "I got a knife too!!!! Can I join you guys? =3"

It wasn't a knife club, but a group of S-classes. The S-classes snicker at you and they treat you like a cute pet monkey trying to imitate people, but this doesn't bother you. Because you've been hanging out with your best friend you admittedly become a bit of a [pushover]. Even though they're stuck up and act like they're much better than you, you do learn some valuable lessons about how just stabbing people isn't enough, you need to know where to stab for maximum damage. These lessons make you slightly stronger!

While traveling around with the S-classes you watch them bandage up kids who get hurt to the best of their child abilities. You ask if you can help too and they laugh and say you're just an E-class, you're no good at such complex tasks as wrapping bandages around people. You try to show them that they're wrong and......



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 9 is rolled.

You end up wrapping it around yourself instead. Woops. While you may have failed at learning first aid, at least you are on friendly terms with S-classes now, even if it's because they consider you a bit of a joke.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 14 is rolled.

Being an E-class you find yourself exploring every nook and cranny in the whole town. One day you happen to stumble upon the entrance to the food storage. You start looting small packages of food, thus you get to eat more than the other kids without having to hunt for the extra food yourself. Not only are you stronger but you're a little taller than your fellow 4 and a half year olds, and by the time you hit 5 you'll be as tall as a 6 year old. If you keep this up you'll be a [tall] notail!





[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 11 is rolled.

While being unable to sleep one day you wondered out of your room to find the midnight N-class gathering. A little known fact was that most N-classes had a strange monthly sleep cycle. While most notails slept at the same time and woke up at the same time every day, N-classes sleep cycles slowly shift over the course of a whole month until it completely cycles a whole 24 hours so their meetings and readings shift with it.

You join their meeting for tonight, the N-classes really don't care. As they recite stories from the book of the limbo by memory some of them have to stop, as they suddenly appear to be in pain. You learn that the N-class that lives in the church has given each N-class child shock bands. If they mess up reciting a passage it shocks them. This comes off as cruel to you.....

But the older N-classes seem to be really proud of their shockbands, saying things like pain only makes them stronger and less prone to the evils of the gods. They say that they're the only village in the whole world that's doing shock bands so that'll mean they'll be better and less blessed than any other group of notails from the other villages.

The younger ones in the group doesn't seem to believe it, but as the age goes up, they agree more and more. They've been living with it for so long that now it's a device of honor.

You're still not sure what you think, but you're not an N-class and if the lady of the church is ok with it....then.....it must be ok. Adults know what's best. Time to time you visit the N-classes and watch them recite their stories. You gain an understanding of the gods.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 19 is rolled.

You soon hit 5 years old, your best friend is now 7 and you two are the best of friends now. You feel luckier with your friend around. He drags you around a lot but you've become very used to it. You end up traveling father from the village than a notail of your age should be due to the dragging. At first you're scared, but then you get used to it, becoming [adventurous] and willingly sneaking out past the limits to investigate things with your friend. Both of you are naturally [curious], he moreso than you. He dearly wants to know about the world outside of the village.

Over time you come to learn that he's an F-class, and is highly determined to be the best at his job. All the adults tell him that he's better off dead if he's not good at a job, and he doesn't want to be dead! He doesn't want you to die either so he's going to make sure you're the best as well.



[Image: xvRqkDN.png]


Your caretakers have been noticing you've been doing amazingly for your age. You utterly stick out for your dedication and your exploration. Many kids in your class that are your age are still scare of traveling to another part of the village alone, much less outside of it, meanwhile your caretakers basically have to drag you back inside.

They are a little worried about your intelligence currently. Notails should be growing their intelligence and reasoning skills quite quickly, but instead you take much longer to understand concepts taught in the few required classes and you sometimes lose time on your quests because you have a hard time understanding the instructions, but your caretakers are sure that you're just a little slower on the uptake and will catch up at your own rate.

What they're really worried about is that you're a rather lone wolf of an E-class. From a young age E-classes gather in groups, and while you being a lone wolf has allowed you to highthen your skills, E-classes grouping together is extremely important. Hopefully you're not a Lone-E that wasn't labeled as such.

While E-classes aren't taken to start official swarming parties until they're 7, your caretaker drags you out of bed one day and takes out you to the edge of the village where the older kids are getting ready for today's swarm quest. Your caretaker even brings your friend along, hoping that him, being the more active and talkative one will drag you into situations where you form much needed bonds with other classes.


You look at the swarms before you. There are 3 major swarms and one smaller swarm. Notails circle the swarms to investigate which one they want to join like birds attempting to find just the right flock.

"I never swarmed before! This is going to be fun! You get to pick which swarm we join. You're the E-class so this should come naturally to you. =3" your friend says as he pushes you forward, forcing you to join the circling notails. Everyone is at least two years older than you.

The first swarm is lead by an H-class, and is made of about 25% E-classes, 50% H-classes, and 25% of other classes. Looks like it's a rather relaxed swarm, with the leader holding up a poster he made himself of edible plants and toxic ones. Looks like they're plant collecting today.

The 2nd swarm is mostly made of 8 and 9 year olds. Many of them have capture creatures but there are a few capture creature less 7 year olds in there. It's almost fully made of E-classes but there are a few other classes tossed in. From the looks of all the chanting it looks like they're hyping themselves up to go on a little trek to make spears, and then hunt a giant land bird they were told had appeared just outside of the village.

The 3rd large swarm was made of kids, about half of them E-classes, who appeared to be going out of the village for a little bit to learn how to make cages and attempt to catch a few things. A lot of them were hoping to catch a cool creature to toss into a creature pit to watch them duke it out for survival. Such activities were common notail hobbies.

The last and smallest swarm was just made of E-classes and it was hard to tell what they were up to. They were whispering to each other.

Which swarm will you be joining today?


[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
03-17-2018, 11:38 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robust Laser
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#29
chillbug

Offline
Posts: 2,856
Joined: Jul 2011
Kelowna, BC, Canada, THE MOON
h
03-17-2018, 11:41 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kíeros
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#30
🌈🐙👽 (gay tentacle alien)

Offline
Posts: 3,110
Joined: Mar 2013
ρ(∂v/∂t+v•∇v)= -∇p+∇•T+f
>Capture cage E's!

🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
03-17-2018, 11:43 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Ap0ll0
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#31
Oh Worm?

Offline
Posts: 75
Joined: Sep 2017
New Zealand
> The hunt! The hunt! The hunt!

[Image: fNYPmPd.png][Image: uLF0DoV.png]
03-17-2018, 11:44 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Artem1s
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#32
moon moon

Offline
Posts: 148
Joined: Aug 2017
Oh You Know
the small swarm! let's see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into

[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
03-17-2018, 11:47 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#33
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Mar 2013
>Swarm 3

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
03-17-2018, 11:47 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
LammarWesley
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#34

Offline
Posts: 242
Joined: Nov 2016
Brazil, Somewere
>The Hunt or, if not able, the H-Classes.

Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
03-17-2018, 11:47 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
eerr
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#35

Offline
Posts: 210
Joined: Nov 2016
>Time to go hunting!
03-17-2018, 11:50 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
memedoka
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#36

Offline
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 2018
hunt hunt hunt!! lets get hype for murder!!
03-17-2018, 11:52 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Fellow
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#37
Guy the Chap

Offline
Posts: 1,054
Joined: Nov 2015
>H-classes, let's make some friends.
03-17-2018, 11:55 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
LoverIan
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#38
Gay Owl

Offline
Posts: 815
Joined: Nov 2015
(03-17-2018, 11:47 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: >Swarm 3

>Swarm 3
>Try to find a K class in the swarm and learn from them about how the cages work where possible

[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed
[M]om - Be an M-class and run your own village =)


03-17-2018, 11:55 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#39
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 679
Joined: Apr 2016
> Swarm 3!!!!

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
03-18-2018, 12:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robottobt
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#40
hHHECK

Offline
Posts: 363
Joined: Oct 2017
Ouch
> H-classes we should try to learn more stuff!
03-18-2018, 12:35 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GuardianofAllator
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#41

Offline
Posts: 62
Joined: Jun 2017
> Go with the H-class! Since you're going to do lots of exploring in your lifetime, it will help to learn what plants can be used for what things.
03-18-2018, 01:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#42

Online
Posts: 901
Joined: Dec 2016
H-class. Learning to identify herbs will be a valuable survival skill.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
03-18-2018, 01:31 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
KleenFarsight
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#43

Offline
Posts: 45
Joined: Jul 2017
> We could certainly go with the 3rd swarm, not only to bond with some of our fellow E-classes, but also to earn ourselves a capture creature. Maybe we'll even get to show off and use the capture cage that our same face F-class friend gifted us.
03-18-2018, 01:35 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Apo11o
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#44
B[

Offline
Posts: 242
Joined: Nov 2015
Let's go with the small swarm! We're [Curious], after all!

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
03-18-2018, 04:12 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#45
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 1,314
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc

You look at the hunt swarm. You're feeling really confident and your friend eggs you on to join them, so you do.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 7 is rolled.

The kids look at you with some distaste, though they allow you into the swarm. They aren't overly excited about you, they can sense you've never swarmed before, or even been on a team based outing. As the leader of the group tries to explain what they're doing today you get lost and your friend is too into the speech to explain it to you. You try to ask the other E-classes but they shoo you off, not wanting to be stuck with such a newbie.

When the orders are finish the swarm automatically starts heading out of the village. You start to regret this, you don't know what you're suppose to be doing. You look to the other swarms, maybe you can join them, but they've left a long time ago, only a few straggler E-classes who weren't happy with any of the swarms left. Your friend excited to be on his first hunt has followed the swarm, and you do to, lagging behind.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 10 is rolled.

A notail sees that you're confused as the swarm stops and starts collecting items and building spears. You try to mimic as best as you can but yet again, find yourself lost. The other older E-classes scoff at you for being so dumb. One E-class starts marching up you. You get ready to be yelled at.

"Here let me help you! q:"

It's the leader of the swarm, E-47. She's going to be leaving to the woods in just a few months and says she wants to show everyone she's ready to take the lead of that year's swarm. So far she has won quite a bit of favor for how helpful she is. She helps you build spears. They're not great spears, they're not bad spears, they're just spears. With the extra time she teaches you some weapon making skills. As the swarm gets ready to move she tells you one last thing.

"Stay in the back and just watch us today, maybe hand the spears you made to the others if they run out. Maybe next time you can join in the fight! q:"

You agree with this statement. Your friend returns to you proud of the single spear he made. You tell your friend you want to stick to the back of the pack for now. He awws, but agrees.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 4 is rolled.

[Image: MdGOgzD.png]

You don't remember what happened to well. One moment you noticed a large trail of tailmic notails and stopped to point it out to your friend. Your friend was excited to see the little guys, but you remembered the entry for them, didn't that mean someone hurt was nearby?

A small tree toppled as the giant land bird surprised the group, cutting you and your friend off from the main group due to lagging behind. While it missed its attack it had blood on it's beak.

You're glad you didn't go trekking outside by yourself today like you normally do.

The bird screeches at you and your friend and takes aim.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 18 is rolled.

But the swarm starts tossing their spears. The bird spins around to attack the bigger threat to it. Your friend grabs you by your hand and you both run away from the land bird safely.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 6 is rolled.

But minutes pass, and both of you become lost. Your friend starts climbing a tree when he grabs a strange vine. Soon him and the "vine" fall to the ground.

A strange lizard like had hung it's tail to find prey using it. On its back were small babies, they had to be only a few weeks old. You aim the notail encyclopedia at them and scan the species.

[Image: pODrHBe.png]


The wild gwech uses its tail to push all five babies off its back before screaming at you and your friend and charging. The mother thinks you want to hurt her babies. You try to back up but the gwech trips you with a headbutt. You fall to the ground.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 4 is rolled.

You attempt to use your spear but even from this close spot you utterly miss out of fear. You've never been attacked before. The gwech aims for your neck but you pull your hand in front of you. It bites down on that and flings it's head back and forth shredding into you.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 4 is rolled.

Your friend apparently was knocked out by the fall. He can't help. No one can. You try to pull out your lucky knife. This was your only chance.

The gwech claws you, tossing the knife far away from you.

You did the only thing you could do at this point. You screamed for help. Anyone. Anyone at all.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 8 is rolled.

But no one answers your calls. The gwech rips you apart.

You just hope your friend got up in time to run away.



-



[Image: N9Zc2Ex.png]
ONLY TWO LIVES LEFT. DO NOT WASTE THEM.





-




You feel like you have a migraine as your friend drags you through the area in fear of the bird.

You thought you ran away from that already.......

Your friend slows to a stop. You two have become utterly lost.

You moreso than him, as you distinctly remember.....dying......you died? Your brain has a hard time processing what happened, you're so distracted you don't notice your friend climbing a tree to get a look around until it's too late.

"Wait no don't grab that vine! =3"

You tried to warn him but he pulls the tail of the gwech and it comes falling out. Due to your warning he manages to sink his claws back into the tree before he falls as well.



[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 1 is rolled.

The gwech screams and tosses its children off its back, charging right for you.

Even though this happened before you still freeze. You didn't want to feel the pain of dying again but you stand there like a deer in headlights.

The gwech jumps on top of you and shreds your arm again.

Suddenly your other arm grabs your knife. This time you know to hold on for dear life.


[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 17 is rolled.

Your friend grabs the gwech's mouth and pulls it open to free you. It tries to shake him off but your friend holds on tight even though now the teeth are hurting his hands.

You remembered what the S-classes told you. If you don't know the weak spot of your opponent always aim for the neck if possible. With this knowledge you slice the gwech. Your knowledge of knifes makes this easy. The gwech struggles for a moment, your friend lets go and it stumbles off of you and over to its babies. It poorly attempts to hide the babies under its tail before slowly sinking into the grass and dying.

You just killed a living being at the age of 5.
It's dead.

"Free babies! We get free babies! =3" Your friend yells as he pushes the dead mother to the side as if it were trash to discard. The babies are too scared to flee. Your friend holds two in the air like prizes.

"Come on same face! Get a baby, or two! Babies are perfect for taming!.....Buddy? =3"

Your friend is trying to talk to you but you're distracted by your shredded arm. You've never seen.....so....much......blood......

You pass out.

[Image: N9Zc2Ex.png]





[Image: 808CF1w.png]




"Oh, you're waking up! =3"

You sit up. You are currently in your room. Your arm has been wrapped up and while it hurts, you can move it. Your friend jumps off your bed and runs off to get something from his room.

You open your notail encyclopedia. The last thing scanned was a gwech, but you only scanned that....before you died.....

Your friend runs in and tosses a bag right on your lap.

"Hey...what happens when you die? =3"

"I dunno. =3" Your friend says as he jumps back on the bed and opens the bag. He's so excited about what's in the bag he doesn't even care about the question you asked and why a 5 year old would question death itself.

He opens the back and there are 5 baby gweches who start screaming the moment the light touches them out of surprise. He pulls out and shoves it in your face like it's a toy.

"You get one, then I get one, and I'm going to give the others to my friends! We captured some really good babies I think! =3" He slowly shakes the baby in his had as he talks. It screams louder.

"This one in my hand is screamy! He screams about everything! He's a boy, you can tell cause he has feathers on his head! =3"

"This one is lazy! He's bigger than the others but he's really slow and doesn't scream as much when I shake him! =3"

"This is taily! She's a girl, you can tell cause she has no feathers! She has a long tail! =3"

"This is speedy! She's fast but she bumps into walls all the time! =3"

"And this last one is midnight! He's way darker than the others and drools a lot! =3"


You quickly forget everything that happened due to all the ugly babies being shown to you. You're so happy to get a pet!

"I'll let you pick first cause you got all those bites! =3"

[Image: 0YJ3N8T.png]

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
03-18-2018, 04:15 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Ap0ll0
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#46
Oh Worm?

Offline
Posts: 75
Joined: Sep 2017
New Zealand
> Get Midnight he sounds especially valid

[Image: fNYPmPd.png][Image: uLF0DoV.png]
03-18-2018, 04:20 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#47

Offline
Posts: 251
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
>Dark drooly baby!

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
03-18-2018, 04:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Apo11o
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#48
B[

Offline
Posts: 242
Joined: Nov 2015
> Get the midnight one! Its aesthetic will feed yours for when you grow older!

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
03-18-2018, 04:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#49
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Mar 2013
>SPEEDY!

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
03-18-2018, 04:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GuardianofAllator
 RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
#50

Offline
Posts: 62
Joined: Jun 2017
> Midnight!!! He may drool a lot but hey, more drool more antiseptic.
03-18-2018, 04:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply