Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(11-19-2018, 06:08 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>look in the cupboards and the fridge to see if there aren't any small monsters hiding, try and catch them by surprize by cornering them with dt and raz

Seconding. A general search of the area is usually a good idea.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> look in the cupboards and the fridge to see if there aren't any small monsters hiding, try and catch them by surprise by cornering them with DT and Raz

[Image: 301_by_terra414-dcsvvik.png]

You take a look around the kitchen.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 302_by_terra414-dcsvvj6.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 303fix_by_terra414-dct2fqf.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

Alice is struck for 10 damage!
DT is struck for 20 damage! The next hit will kill him!
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>alice: smack it with your new toy

>dt: you are almost dead and being dead would suck, stand back

>raziel: try and get behind the ghost so you and alice have it surrounded

by dt standing back id basically want him to stay by the chair thats blocking the door to the pantry
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Three commands

>Alice: Gurd ye thine tiny clothes and prepare to Strife
>Alice: Tell Raziel to get over here and soak some hits, while you tell DT to move out of the way.
>Alice: Be ready to run if things get to hairy
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>DT: Abscond to the back of the party!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Alice: Tell Raziel to get over here and soak some hits, while you tell DT to move out of the way.

[Image: dctngk4-0788fe72-db94-49ef-9fd5-3d929d6794e9.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Alice is struck for 20 damage! She blocks and receives 4 damage.


> Alice: smack it with your new toy

[Image: dctnglf-2cff373c-4e9b-4039-9059-6bc8525c9cfc.png]

Alice strikes with her weapon, but the Ghost takes no damage! Miss!

Show ChatlogShow


> Raziel: try and get behind the ghost so you and Alice have it surrounded

[Image: fix_by_terra414-dct7gwt.gif]

Raziel manages to sneak move behind the ghost and strike, but his claws seem to go through it! Miss!

Blind Hunger strikes Raziel with its toothy tongue! Raziel anticipates the hit and crouches down, avoiding most of the damage. He receives 10 points of damage.

Show ChatlogShow


> Alice: Be ready to run if things get to hairy.

[Image: 307_by_terra414-dct4p1b.gif]

Suddenly the door to the pantry starts rattling on its hinges! It sounds like someone is trying to force it open!

Blind Hunger takes advantage of your distraction and strikes Raziel for 20 damage! It jumps to 24 from back-attack!

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 308_by_terra414-dct4p26.png]

Show ChatlogShow

The three of you dash out of the kitchen as fast as you can, but Raziel stops you dead on your tracks. A particular ripe stench is approaching...


==>

[Image: 309_by_terra414-dct4p3b.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1) Stand your ground.
2) Go outside.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>alice: quickly turn around and block, it's behind you
>dt: dodge, the ghost is on the wall behind alice
>Raziel: the ghost is behind alice, hit it when it tries to strike her

im expecting the ghost is gonna try and surprize the group with an attack next update, with these commands they should be able to avoid it, or block to minimize damage, all three commands should happen simultaneously for this to work

as for the choice id say >1, because kooki might still be out there and hes probably way worse than these guys

>everyone: the ghost has to become tangible to be able to attack, thats when you must hit it, if you try to hit it when its invisible you'll miss and be attacked
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
dang these gifs are really lending a dynamic feel to the fights :o
also, seconding Terra's commands there :)
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>2: The mark isn't doing you much good where it is right now, since monsters are already inside the house. If you quickly grab the mark you could possibly re-enter your house through a window, sneak into a room, and then use it to make a safe zone.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(11-29-2018, 09:33 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>alice: quickly turn around and block, it's behind you
>dt: dodge, the ghost is on the wall behind alice
>Raziel: the ghost is behind alice, hit it when it tries to strike her

im expecting the ghost is gonna try and surprize the group with an attack next update, with these commands they should be able to avoid it, or block to minimize damage, all three commands should happen simultaneously for this to work

as for the choice id say >1, because kooki might still be out there and hes probably way worse than these guys

>everyone: the ghost has to become tangible to be able to attack, thats when you must hit it, if you try to hit it when its invisible you'll miss and be attacked

I would downvote the command to Alice, as she would have no natural inclination to turn around and block against something she doesn't know is there - thus possibly cluing her in to our presence again, which we don't want yet.

But I see no harm in the commands for DT and Raziel.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Raziel: the ghost is behind Alice, hit it when it tries to strike her

[Image: 310fix_by_terra414-dctm530.gif]

Blind Hunger attempts a back attack on Alice, but she anticipates it and blocks! She receives 5 damage.

Raziel takes the chance and attacks for 21 damage! It's a successful hit!

Show ChatlogShow

> DT: Dodge, the ghost is on the wall behind Alice

[Image: dctllw8-453cf324-7bee-4a7d-9f67-03e2bd872ed6.png]

Blind Hunger goes invisible again and retreats to the bathroom door.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 312fix_by_terra414-dctlqbn.gif]

Too late! The Sufferer is now in the hallway! He's shambling faster than normal, likely because all of the noise.

Show ChatlogShow


The ramming on the pantry door continues. You don't know how much longer it will hold whatever's in there.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>alice: stay quiet and huddle up in the doorframe, the loud banging noises from the monster trying to break out should lure stinky into the kitchen, and if the monster breaks free from the pantry they'll most likey engage in some monster vs monster action
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(12-04-2018, 01:36 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>alice: stay quiet and huddle up in the doorframe, the loud banging noises from the monster trying to break out should lure stinky into the kitchen, and if the monster breaks free from the pantry they'll most likey engage in some monster vs monster action

Downvoting.

I think Stinky already knows that we're here. I don't think that the pounding from the pantry is gonna stop his onslaught.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(12-04-2018, 02:09 PM)ReedRGale Wrote: »
(12-04-2018, 01:36 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>alice: stay quiet and huddle up in the doorframe, the loud banging noises from the monster trying to break out should lure stinky into the kitchen, and if the monster breaks free from the pantry they'll most likey engage in some monster vs monster action

Downvoting.

I think Stinky already knows that we're here. I don't think that the pounding from the pantry is gonna stop his onslaught.

i'd counterargument that with this page https://mspfa.com/?s=25147&p=160 alice exited the closet banging the door twice and sufferer went right by her, sufferer hearing you doesn't necessarily means he knows where you are, he is blind after all, the banging noises should lead him into the kitchen if we stay quiet
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Alice: Run, whatever's out there can't be worse than a bloody death by nail-bat.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Alice: it’s now or never, you have to fight this zombie. Use your superior speed and reach with the razor to hit him from a distance, try and get two hits in before he reaches you.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>DT: Throw the Rotary Cutter towards Blind Hunger to make some noise in that direction. Hopefully that should send stinky over that way to give you a better chance of escaping.

>Alice: The mark isn't doing you much good where it is right now, since monsters are already inside the house. If you quickly grab the mark you could possibly re-enter your house through a window, sneak into a room, and then use it to make a safe zone.

I don't see standing and fighting giving us a very good likelihood of surviving at this moment. Getting the Sufferer and Blind Hunger to go after each other is preferable to them working together, but sticking around to watch it isn't necessary and is possibly lethal if whatever was in the pantry enters the fray. There's also the chance that Blind Hunger either knows the trick to the Sufferer or by quirk of their tactics won't make noise.

Staying and hiding also seems incredibly unlikely to work, given that Blind Hunger would attack us, which would probably illicit some noise. And once again, whatever is in the pantry could enter the situation and it presumably isn't blind. Until we know more about it, avoiding a potential 3 pronged monster attack seems wise.

There was potential talk of Kooki being out back, but if that's the case we can always step back into the house and place the mark there again. In all likelihood though, they're probably not going to be in the back of the house. They can't see a door there, so why would they hang around there as opposed to the place they know there's a door?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Alice: Run, whatever's out there can't be worse than a bloody death by nail-bat.

[Image: dcuidzt-65255785-1c5f-499a-abc2-f15d5cef2fbd.png]

You consider attacking the Sufferer now that his back is turned, but you are not sure you would be able to kill it in one go, and even if you did, there'd still be Blind Hunger and the pantry monster to handle.

In fact, staying here seems like the fastest way for all of you to get killed. You pick the painting and signal to your feline companions to follow you out of the house.

You seem to make it out just in time! The pantry door gives out with a resounding bang. Without any other source of noise at reach, Stinky veers into the kitchen, likely after whatever's making all that ruckus.


==>

[Image: dcuie09-a3ff831b-ec22-4cda-9b1a-042c9c8c8079.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You want to see what's going on inside the house. Things are a little too quiet for your liking. Shouldn't the monsters be fighting?

==>

[Image: 315_by_terra414-dcuie0p.gif]


==>

[Image: 316_by_terra414-dcuie11.gif]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcuie1g-3d45ff1a-fc8a-4138-8a32-a68c873d6c5b.png]

Show ChatlogShow


> Alice: The mark isn't doing you much good where it is right now, since monsters are already inside the house. If you quickly grab the mark you could possibly re-enter your house through a window, sneak into a room, and then use it to make a safe zone.

[Image: dcuie1y-3630fde0-32a5-4464-9971-7e7e444f7de9.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>since sound illussions don't work just yet, we should focus on working on what you know you can do right now, physical illussions, try and create an illussory image of yourself, you could use such a trick to fool monsters, also try and make it move, perhaps by mimicking your actions
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(2 hours ago)TerraTorment Wrote: »>since sound illussions don't work just yet, we should focus on working on what you know you can do right now, physical illussions, try and create an illussory image of yourself, you could use such a trick to fool monsters, also try and make it move, perhaps by mimicking your actions

seconding
Quote