Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
1: Be Alice

>Alice: Think about what you just saw. Remember that it was just one of your illusions. You are in control, those memories can’t hurt you.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Be the cute one!

[Image: dcwljp7-8d56e760-2efc-43e3-854a-921dddc66d18.png]

You try to be DT, but you can't! His will is beyond your understanding or control.

It seems you can only suggest commands to him, and he'll take them if they align with his goals.

Show ChatlogShow


> Be the strong silent type. Be Raziel.

[Image: dcwljr9-102aad30-4ff3-4f30-a9db-939d7e6ea4ff.png]

You are now Raziel, a towering effigy of secrets, stuffing and claws.


==>

[Image: dcwni38-bf70462a-86b4-4b26-a3fa-9859e3422920.png]


Show ChatlogShow

You store the Rotary cutter in your inventory. Time to find Alice.

==>

[Image: dcwljsx-5fb2d372-237c-426a-8f34-8d469d695b89.png]

You make your way around the house. It doesn’t take you long to hear raised voices.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcwljti-4269a64e-2527-42ec-9cfa-5d266356d4f1.png]


Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Zip to the other side of the bridge like the wily asshole you are.

I'd mean for Raziel to jump on the bridge from the side, rather than trying to go over or through the guards.

Edit:
Also
>DT: Scan these punks.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Raziel: Zip to the other side of the bridge like the wily asshole you are.

[Image: 328_by_terra414-dcx2iv6.gif]

Show ChatlogShow


>DT: Scan these punks.

[Image: dcx2lap-a2f5589f-7ecc-4839-9462-9192c7f9b55a.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Alice: Smack some bitches
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Sneak attack em from the back.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Alice: Kill them right now.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>DT: stand back while the others take care of these rowdy monsters
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: When Alice attacks, try attacking the same target as her. They can't block both sides, so one of you HAS to hit.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
==>

[Image: dcxmafl-e6924813-1984-455d-9989-39cd040c4104.png]

Alice attacks with her blade! It's a hit! A whopping 102 damage right in the face! It's an overkill!
Bridge Guard 1 has been defeated!


> Raziel: Sneak attack em from the back.

[Image: dcxmaft-190ed125-9225-47b6-bae9-235875ac7fda.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You slash Bridge Guard 2 for 25 damage! He's near death!


==>

[Image: 332_by_terra414-dcxmag3.gif]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcxmagh-0415a775-d202-4c25-b863-91e6a79c8a5c.png]

Bridge Guard 2 has been defeated!

Two souls are available, who will take them?
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Take one of the souls
>DT: Take the other soul
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>raziel: get both souls
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(01-21-2019, 08:41 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Raziel: Take one of the souls
>DT: Take the other soul

Seconding both
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Give all the souls to DT

I don't know if leveling up will heal him but it's worth a shot.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
==>

[Image: dcyayd1-b9be7166-fe9d-42f1-a403-e0fabbde9642.png]

Show ChatlogShow


>Raziel: Take one of the souls

[Image: dcyaye1-a25b04c8-65e3-4819-b6a1-0a04f7ece68f.png]

You have obtained the SOUL.

This soul is worth 3 points! You've leveled up!

There is 1 excess point saved.

Raziel (Level 5)

vit: 85 + 5
Int: 21 + 3
Dex: 53 + 4
Str: 21 + 3

Raziel has learned Cat claw frenzy! If Raziel is faster than the enemy he will hit it twice! Alternatively, if facing multiple enemies, he can move around quickly, striking every enemy at least once.

Show ChatlogShow



>DT: Take the other soul.

[Image: dcyayem-ef532e3f-6191-446c-b8b5-d1050f0f1f40.png]

DT has obtained the SOUL. It's worth 3 points!

There is 6 excess points saved.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcyayfb-cac94341-ebeb-473e-a98a-04190780c38d.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1) Go
2) Stay
3) Other (enter command)
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
3.)
>Raziel: Follow your silly Master
>DT: Return Home and rest off the hurt
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>be the person who ran into the forest
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Alice: Go forth, but tread with caution. See if your illusion powers can make you fade into the mist, in order to keep a low profile.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(01-29-2019, 02:59 AM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Alice: Go forth, but tread with caution. See if your illusion powers can make you fade into the mist, in order to keep a low profile.

downvote, lets not try using powers right now, lest alice see herself in the mist or something, alice is probably not in the right state of mind for this stuff, we seem to have lost control of alice too
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>DT: Return Home and rest off the hurt

[Image: dcysrpv-ebe35f2f-14a4-4e08-ad37-a14e1dd2c4d2.png]

Show ChatlogShow


>Raziel: Follow your silly Master

[Image: dcysrta-7b65e176-95b1-4a76-bf78-3b68b0001556.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 340_by_terra414-dcysry6.gif]

You make your way across the bridge.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcysrzm-0a4e0a80-9e67-4992-8e0b-180254f5b03b.png]

You keep walking until there is no sign of the bridge. The fog grows thick...

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcyss14-7dcb26ea-9230-427d-bb4b-73ab8550c4ac.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcyss30-c45af87d-6dc6-4cf7-871d-023f0645ff6f.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcyss57-e790c371-0cc9-4c8d-90e9-a7ca86a7afe8.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Alice grows quiet.

You can't grant her comfort. That isn't your purpose. You're not even sure she deserves it.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) ==>
2) Enter command.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Curl up besides her. You're not granting her comfort. You're just offering her a chance to rest and gather her wits.

(i guess that makes a lot of sense, being her conjuration, the way he feels about her is in some part the way she feels about herself)
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>2: Is there something behind that tree?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Is there something behind that tree?

[Image: dcz8p69-492d72ec-82e9-400f-b3c2-c08fcf0df5ab.png]

Is there?


==>

[Image: dcz8p6s-ef9f878d-3dec-4ccd-be2c-40d60f55677d.png]

You don't see anything.


==>

[Image: dcz8p74-b71a3361-8342-4329-996d-47dfe762afc0.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dcz8p7c-dfd48133-a86b-41e6-93b9-bf4838e5064c.png]

Is that Alice's voice...? That's odd. You can see her just a bit ahead of you, but the voice you just heard sounds like it came from much farther away...
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Follow your acute feline ears. Those useless button eyes can't be trusted.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Alice can call you telepathically and sense where you are, wouldnt it be reasonable to assume the inverse is also true? try it out to see if the alice you're seeing is the real alice
Quote