Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Raziel: Follow your acute feline ears. Those useless button eyes can't be trusted.

[Image: dczuhi0-ee8db5bf-1870-4028-87a6-472e430be3fe.png]

You decide to trust your ears and follow them in search of Alice. It takes you a moment to find her.


==>

[Image: dczuhiw-6206b50c-d361-4821-94bb-216d788ab700.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dczuhj8-043d98ba-3783-4009-9bff-c5ac77c92360.png]

You know no such thing.


==>

[Image: dczuhk5-6b1f0667-ecde-4088-9ee4-3b0297511e26.png]

You two continue to make your way through the forest. It feels far vaster than what Darko implied- which likely means Alice is hopelessly lost.

Pointless perseverance is perhaps one of her better qualities.


==>

[Image: dczuhkp-5487eb3b-1f7d-4b95-8a80-81bc85ee1064.png]

Suddenly you become aware of a faint noise. Sounds close by, but with this mist you can't pinpoint very well how far away or big whatever's making it is.

You stop Alice from progressing further.

Show ChatlogShow

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) Stand your ground
2) Hide
3) Other (enter command)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>2: You don't know exactly how much of a threat the source of the sound is. Hide first, gain more information, then evaluate further.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>raziel: how good of a climber are you? you could try climbing the tree to see if the altitude provides a better vantage point on a path for traversing the forest and spotting what might be causing this, alice could hold onto you while you climb
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Raziel: How good of a climber are you? You could try climbing the tree to see if the altitude provides a better vantage point on a path for traversing the forest and spotting what might be causing this, Alice could hold onto you while you climb.

[Image: dd00usa-6a9c2679-dd7e-4ee6-bc5d-e9999f93c9ea.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You consider hoisting Alice on your back and climbing on a tree, but quickly discard it. Alice may not be particularly heavy, but your proficiency is speed, not ... Well, literal strength.

You doubt you could climb anything with her dead weight on your back.


> You don't know exactly how much of a threat the source of the sound is. Hide first, gain more information, then evaluate further.

[Image: 355_by_terra414-dd00utd.gif]

You usher Alice to hide behind the tree. She gives you a look, but acquiesces quickly and quietly. She may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them.


==>

[Image: 356_by_terra414-dd00uu4.gif]

And you're up! These trees are no obstacle for your mighty claws.


==>

[Image: dd00uuv-fe98ca89-ab6d-4bdf-800e-9ef3702e7602.png]

Let's see what's going on down there...


==>

[Image: dd00uve-117d3e51-18b6-40b8-8687-a977cea59f4b.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd00uw4-1fc5ba08-81ed-4b00-bb95-b56a0aed4b62.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Be the blue hooded figure
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>raziel: wait and see
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Tackle-pounce the blue hooded one. They're clearly after your master.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(02-18-2019, 05:37 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Raziel: Tackle-pounce the blue hooded one. They're clearly after your master.

downvoting, lets not pull the first punch here, we dont entirely know if they are good or bad, hell we dont even know if the one theyre looking for is alice
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(02-18-2019, 08:49 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(02-18-2019, 05:37 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Raziel: Tackle-pounce the blue hooded one. They're clearly after your master.

downvoting, lets not pull the first punch here, we dont entirely know if they are good or bad, hell we dont even know if the one theyre looking for is alice

seconding that downvote, we need to observe and gain more info before attacking
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(02-20-2019, 11:52 PM)quixoticTokki Wrote: »
(02-18-2019, 08:49 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(02-18-2019, 05:37 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Raziel: Tackle-pounce the blue hooded one. They're clearly after your master.

downvoting, lets not pull the first punch here, we dont entirely know if they are good or bad, hell we dont even know if the one theyre looking for is alice

seconding that downvote, we need to observe and gain more info before attacking

And ill add a third downvote to that, should be a better idea to see what they will do and act accordingly. Here, attacking/defending would only be if they endanger Alice and whatnot.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Be the blue hooded figure.

[Image: dd0uzbk-50de82ef-7003-4ae9-8c7f-95ce76bea7f6.png]

You can't be a monster! You continue to be Raziel.


> Raziel: wait and see

[Image: dd0uzc8-ad678128-12a2-491a-b1b7-854065c26b33.png]

You decide to wait a few moments and see what these strange children will do. After a moment they amble off in what you think is the same direction you came from.


==>

[Image: 362_by_terra414-dd0uzgc.gif]

You make your way back down to Alice.


==>

[Image: dd0uzgs-056611f2-321d-4535-b065-2ced7144239a.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd0uzha-969b2452-76b8-4bbc-a5a8-58aa6d190260.png]

You follow after Alice when suddenly you hear a familiar voice... A very familiar voice!


==>

[Image: dd0uzi1-72620c73-4bd0-4d49-8837-04db5868e895.png]

....

......!!!

It's... It's!!

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>[S] Raziel: Mental Breakdown
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Raziel: If Alice had some secret way to decern between who is a duplicate and who is real or such, utilize it now. Otherwise, either try to smell which is the real Alice or juke them both (using your speed to make them lose track of you and think you are long gone) and then jump out of their sight, hiding similarly like before. Then watch them in order to figure out who is the fake version and who is the real Alice. Once its clear who is which, take action and defend the real version from the imposter.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: the alice you are with is the real one, this new one's a monster shapeshifting into her, you might have spotted a tall dark figure looking at alice from behind a tree while you were up in the trees, thats them

here is the evidence, he appears on several pages on and off, he must've shapeshifted into alice and followed us when we started moving

SpoilerShow

(02-27-2019, 11:24 PM)Glowbomb12 Wrote: »> Raziel: If Alice had some secret way to decern between who is a duplicate and who is real or such, utilize it now. Otherwise, either try to smell which is the real Alice or juke them both (using your speed to make them lose track of you and think you are long gone) and then jump out of their sight, hiding similarly like before. Then watch them in order to figure out who is the fake version and who is the real Alice. Once its clear who is which, take action and defend the real version from the imposter.

leaving alice alone with the noodle boy would most likely be bad, downvoting
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Alice: Two can play at this game! Make an illusion of Raziel and have it mock an attack on the impostor Alice while the real Raziel deals backstab damage!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Alice: Make an illusion of a sign that says you're the real alice.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Alice: Make an illusion of a sign that says you're the real Alice.

[Image: dd1bwcs-87e8754d-fe4c-43fd-b8c9-0c1b9a4aec9a.png]

You try to be Alice, but you can't! This is too much for her to bear! You continue to be Raziel.


>[S] Raziel: Mental Breakdown

[Image: 367_by_terra414-dd1bwda.gif]


>Raziel: the Alice you are with is the real one, this new one's a monster shapeshifting into her, you might have spotted a tall dark figure looking at Alice from behind a tree while you were up in the trees, that’s them

[Image: dd1bwdl-3900e8db-f59d-412c-ad56-9148e496f149.png]

You don't remember seeing anything! But if the first Alice is the real one...

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Try to determine the impostor by signaling "yes" like you and Alice established before: by raising your hand. If the Alice you're facing knows what it means, it means that they're more likely to be the real deal. In that case raise your guard against the one behind you. If neither of them know what it means, or if both of them know what it means, wait a moment to try and gather more information.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(03-05-2019, 06:05 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Raziel: Try to determine the impostor by signaling "yes" like you and Alice established before: by raising your hand. If the Alice you're facing knows what it means, it means that they're more likely to be the real deal. In that case raise your guard against the one behind you. If neither of them know what it means, or if both of them know what it means, wait a moment to try and gather more information.

seconding
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: These two Alices sound exactly the same. Maybe you shouldn't have trusted your ears before. Listen to your heart instead: Would Alice really cheer up and start wisecracking again as quickly as she did? Backflip over the alice on the right to suprise her.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Raziel: These two Alice’s sound exactly the same. Maybe you shouldn't have trusted your ears before. Listen to your heart instead: Would Alice really cheer up and start wisecracking again as quickly as she did? Backflip over the Alice on the right to surprise her.

[Image: AZXBbyr.png]

Of course she would! It'd be just like her to pretend that a moment of weakness just didn't happen and that she's handling herself well.

You backflip over in an attempt to unsettle her further by pretending to be about to attack.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: O1BzHpZ.png]

Well, that didn't work, they're both shocked.

Which isn’t surprising. You are quite formidable after all.

>Raziel: Try to determine the impostor by signalling "yes" like you and Alice established before: by raising your hand. If the Alice you're facing knows what it means, it means that they're more likely to be the real deal. In that case raise your guard against the one behind you. If neither of them knows what it means, or if both of them know what it means, wait a moment to try and gather more information.

[Image: j3llXPM.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 4sWX2eY.png]

HA! Pray for mercy from Raziel!

Raziel strikes for 24 damage!

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: vSULetn.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Finish him
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Amazing mental move there guise :o Good Going!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(03-10-2019, 09:49 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Raziel: Finish him

Seconding.
Finish him with no mercy and before he can do anything else. Speed is your ally.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: If you can, try to time your attacks with Alice, so that if they try to block/evade one of your attacks it will leave them vulnerable to the other's.
Quote