Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Author Message
CJayoj
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#76

Offline
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr 2018
(04-22-2018, 09:49 PM)Lylac Wrote: > We want to firmly say that we Are and Never will be your white cat or represent him in Any Way. Though you have caught on to us far faster than your dense brother.

Down vote. we can't reveal ourselves.
04-23-2018, 01:40 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#77

Offline
Posts: 231
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: If you take DT's word that illusion monsters require at least eye contact, then maybe this isn't an illusion? After all, once you consider weird dream stuff being possible there's a bunch of things it could be besides an illusion. Maybe a monster with something like thermal vision is spotting you through the walls, and using some sort of ability to project sound in a manner that only you could hear? Like some sort of focused sound wave through a wall or something to gaslight you for example. It could be trying to make you distrust DT to keep you apart and isolated, and make you more vulnerable. Maybe in light of that possibility you shouldn't be as hostile towards DT. You should still keep an eye on DT, but that's in line with what your brother has told you anyways.
04-23-2018, 02:07 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
ParadoxicalAstrologer
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#78

Offline
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 2018
(04-22-2018, 09:49 PM)Lylac Wrote: > We want to firmly say that we Are and Never will be your white cat or represent him in Any Way. Though you have caught on to us far faster than your dense brother.
Downvote

Things aren't particularly bad, that doesn't mean they are good either.
04-23-2018, 02:08 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
CJayoj
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#79

Offline
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr 2018
(04-23-2018, 02:07 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: >Alice: If you take DT's word that illusion monsters require at least eye contact, then maybe this isn't an illusion? After all, once you consider weird dream stuff being possible there's a bunch of things it could be besides an illusion. Maybe a monster with something like thermal vision is spotting you through the walls, and using some sort of ability to project sound in a manner that only you could hear? Like some sort of focused sound wave through a wall or something to gaslight you for example. It could be trying to make you distrust DT to keep you apart and isolated, and make you more vulnerable. Maybe in light of that possibility you shouldn't be as hostile towards DT. You should still keep an eye on DT, but that's in line with what your brother has told you anyways.

upvote this. cause like: It makes sense. and it should restore some of alice's trust in both DT and her thoughts.
04-23-2018, 02:13 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
trykko
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#80

Offline
Posts: 5
Joined: Apr 2018
> knit something to calm down

> BREATHE! think things through - is df *really* your enemy?
04-24-2018, 05:33 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#81
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 256
Joined: Apr 2016
> . . . Are those scissors up there? . . . They are. Might be a good back-up if something happens to the pizza cutter. Now, where's the Mark?

[Image: 61_by_terra414-dc9qxo6.png]

You have a weird thought about taking more weapons with you. You doubt embroidery scissors will do much damage though, so you decide to leave them. Besides, you do have a well-kept scalpel by your desk... If you actually needed it, that is. You also get a thought about a mark popping through your mind. Strange, considering you haven't left one yet. The idea seems to have come out of nowhere and leaves you a little on edge.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

These thought feel strange to Alice and so she’s chosen to ignore them. Perhaps care in how things are phrased may yield more success.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


> Alice: Get yourself a weapon or two, and make sure you’re prepared enough to venture outside your room. Also make a note to knit yourself a small satchel to keep things in if you don’t already have one. The more pockets and portable storage you have on you, the better!

[Image: 62_by_terra414-dc9qxpr.png]

Your school bag is already knit and ready for action if you need to carry items, but you don't. You currently have plenty of space in your inventory.

> BREATHE! think things through - is DT *really* your enemy?

[Image: 63_by_terra414-dc9qxqp.png]

Isn't he? He claims to be on your side, but if he is, why? What does he get out of it? He's been vague about what he really is, but all you know is that he is your 'realm attendant' and Raziel is your 'familiar', which are two very different things.

You're not sure what he's like, really, and that unnerves you. You've tried to wait to see if you could learn to read him better but what he looks like doesn’t help at all.

> Alice: If you take DT's word that illusion monsters require at least eye contact, then maybe this isn't an illusion? After all, once you consider weird dream stuff being possible there's a bunch of things it could be besides an illusion.

[Image: 64_by_terra414-dc9qxuv.png]

...You suppose it would make sense for a monster to try to turn you against your allies. That's what you would do in its place after all. Not to mention you *did* promise your brother to straighten some things out, and it's not like Raziel can explain anything to you.

You take a deep breath and calmly close your drawer.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Darko.
DT: ...
Alice: I'm not mad anymore, you can get down from there.
DT: ...
Alice: I need to talk to you.
DT: About what?

What do you want to talk about?

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
04-24-2018, 10:42 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#82

Offline
Posts: 231
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: Ask DT separately about why you should trust them, what their relationship with you is and how is it different than a familiar, what they get out of the relationship, what they want you to do in a long term scale, and what they think you should do on a more immediate scale. Even if their answers are lies, the lies themselves could give you hints on what they're really after.
04-24-2018, 10:51 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Cr0w
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#83
Trash tier waifu

Offline
Posts: 18
Joined: Sep 2017
someplace cold
>you might wanna make sure you get at least a refresher or more info on this world and its rules

=/
04-24-2018, 10:52 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
MirrorMirrorMan
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#84

Offline
Posts: 13
Joined: Apr 2018
"What kind of monsters are here in my house right now, and are there any I should be wary of in particular? . . . also, do you know where else I should put the mark Brother wanted me to make? I need to do that so he doesn't worry."
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2018, 09:10 PM by MirrorMirrorMan.)
04-24-2018, 11:40 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
TerraTorment
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#85

Offline
Posts: 297
Joined: Apr 2016
(04-24-2018, 11:40 PM)MirrorMirrorMan Wrote: "Are there currently any monsters in the house that could cause auditory hallucinations? I mean, not use illusion magic to cause me to hallucinate sounds, but monsters that can manipulate sound to cause them. . . also, do you know where else I should put the mark Brother wanted me to make? I need to do that so he doesn't worry."

I don't think we should bring up the topic of monsters causing alice to hear stuff, dt might not know how to answer, and we want to fix dt and alice's relationship, i'm downvoting that part of the command, asking where to put the mark is fine though

also, i doubt those kinds of monsters are actually in alice's place rn, what happened was alice mistook a command trying to reveal ourselves to her as either dt or a monster talking to her through her mind
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018, 12:00 AM by TerraTorment.)
04-24-2018, 11:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
ReedRGale
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#86
Seer of Hope

Offline
Posts: 19
Joined: Dec 2017
Land of Stars and Paths
I think we should let Alice decide; she doesn't need a lot of prompting to be effective here. She's the manipulator after all.

> Alice: Ask the right questions and determine the cat's motives, rules and skills. Nothing you haven't done before.
04-25-2018, 01:43 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#87
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 256
Joined: Apr 2016
> You might wanna make sure you get at least a refresher or more info on this world and its rules

[Image: 65_by_terra414-dca2e4h.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: I'd like a refresher on how to get around here.
DT: Where do you want me to start?
Alice: The very beginning.
DT: Well...
DT: This is the dreamscape! Or known to many as the imagination plane. You are in the Land of Mirages and Murder.
Alice. LoMaM, for short?
DT: Exactly!
DT: This is the world of lost souls. The glittering starlight attracts monsters into this realm and then the suckers get lost and stranded, which isn't great for Dreamers.
Alice: Like me?
DT: You're more than a Dreamer, you're a Guardian. Dreamers are normal people that occasionally drop in here while sleeping and if they're lucky also get to get out before a monster gets to them.
Alice: ...Derrick's been able to see shit for years, even when awake.
DT: That happens sometime, some people are more sensitive.
DT: Sucks to be him though. >w>
Alice: What about Guardians?
DT: Guardians are dreamers who are capable of very useful skills, like conjuring a familiar! that's step one if you don't want to find yourself forcefully evicted from your body.
DT: You just need to find some object or other that you really feel for and voila! You get your own creature or entity of some kind, that's friendly and is derived from some aspect of yourself.
DT: Nothing like a big buddy capable of slicing your enemies to ribbons when things get tough.
Alice: Why are monsters my enemies?
DT: They aren't, really.
Alice: But you said-
DT: (God, I feel like this will take a long ass time.)
DT: Simply put, there are "ghosts" running around in the dreamscape.
DT: They don't look like the conventional bed sheet ones though, they be monsters!
DT: They are souls of the living that have met an untimely demise. They appear here as they once were.
DT: But over a long period of time... They lose themselves, and become warped into the feeling that was most predominant in their life.
DT: And when they turn, they get stronger over time, and often wreak havoc around here.
DT: And sometimes, they can get so strong, they appear as ghosts to the living!
DT: Basically, they want out of this place, and Guardians or Dreamers are a one-way ticket. It’s not like it’s personal.
DT: So, if you get killed, you better get back to your body quickly, or you may find that someone else beat you to it and there's nowhere for you to get back to.
Alice: ...
DT: If you kill a monster they drop souls, and sometimes other goodies.
DT: You can give them to Raziel or me, and it'll make us stronger.
DT: The stronger we get, the faster we learn new skills, same as you.
Alice: I thought I couldn't 'take' souls.
DT: What do you think you're doing, when we do? ewe

> Alice: Ask the right questions and determine the cat's motives, rules and skills. Nothing you haven't done before.

[Image: 66_by_terra414-dca2e7x.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Tell me more of what you can do.
DT: Well, from the start I can see into what makes a monster tick, and give you detailed information about things such as their names and stats.
DT: Think of it as... a perception.
DT: Lucky you, eh?
Alice: Yes... I'm very grateful to have such a magical kitty cat at my disposal.
Alice: Or a tricky one, I should say.
DT: I’ll take that as a compliment. ^w^
DT: I come with a variety of uses.
DT: Now, if you give me a weapon to hold.
DT: I can triple it! OwO
DT: You give me a sword. I make it 3.
DT: Which -ahem- by the way, counts as 3 strikes.
DT: Give me a club, I make it 3 times more powerful.
DT: Give me a gun, you can shoot burst shots of 3.
DT: Give me a bow or sling shot, and you get triple fire power.
DT: Get it?
Alice: That's extremely convenient.
DT: Just for you though! It wouldn’t work for anyone else.
DT: Also, I may appear this way, but I'm actually a shapeshifter.
DT: I can make copies of myself, but they're no good to interact with anything.
Alice: Like ventriloquism?
DT: Except all the dummies look just like me, and they can't really touch anything.
Alice: What else?
DT: Not much else for now. But if you give me more souls, I will learn new skills that will benefit you.

> Alice: Ask DT about what you remember about making a mark, since your brother was scolding you or at least stressed that you didn’t leave one or something.

[Image: 67_by_terra414-dca2fp5.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: What about the protection mark?
DT: The Mark of the Beast?
DT: So you finally decided where you want to put it?
Alice: Sorta, but I'd like a reminder of what it does and how does it work first.
DT: That's another thing your Conjuration can do for you.
DT: Once they figure out the right place, they will etch a likeness of themselves and then that places becomes camouflaged from monsters.
Alice: like my Wardrobe?
DT: No, that's completely different.
DT: Your wardrobe is exclusive to you and those in your party, a monster would not be able to enter, because to them the place would not exist.
Alice: So it'd be redundant to use the mark on it.
DT: That's right!
DT: You could, but what's the point?
DT: A mark just disguises a small area, so it' not like you can just hide a whole room.
DT: Just keep in mind the mark doesn't really make an area inaccessible, just invisible.

>Alice: Ask DT separately about why you should trust them, what their relationship with you is and how is it different than a familiar, what they get out of the relationship, what they want you to do in a long-term scale, and what they think you should do on a more immediate scale. Even if their answers are lies, the lies themselves could give you hints on what they're really after.

[Image: 68_by_terra414-dca2g3k.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: I've been reading on familiars.
DT: Yes? °w°
Alice: They're supposed to be demons enslaved to a witch.
DT: Hahahaha! You people will make up the most twisted things! ewe
DT: Words don't really mean anything here. Think of it as labels. Some things are bound to get lost in translation.
DT: Raziel didn't exist before you made him. He's 100% a product of what makes you 'you'.
Alice: ...
DT: Maybe not the usual 'you', but a core part that may not always be in sight.
Alice: So, deep down ...I'm a giant plush.
DT: How unlike you, to be distracted by cosmetics.
DT: But if you were worried about demons, Raziel isn't one.
DT: And besides...
DT: You're a Princess, not a Witch >w>
Alice: So, he helps me because he's me?
DT: He can't exist without you, so... In a manner of speech.
Alice: And what about you?
DT: Me?
DT: I'm the Realm's Attendant.
Alice: And what does being a realm attendant mean?
DT: It means that I... 'attend the realm.'
Alice: What does that entail, exactly?
DT: Oh, you know.
DT: Making sure everything's in its rightful place, working as it should, thriving as it's meant to.
DT: We usually flourish in the intelligence department, to help young guardians on their experience in this level of existence.
Alice: .....
DT: Basically, I'm like your sidekick.
DT: If you need to know something, just ask!
DT: But my level of understanding will match your level of thinking.
DT: It's a modest barrier to keep my kind from flooding you with confusing and detailed information that may not be relevant quite yet.
Alice: I see.
Alice: …Then why are you helping me?
DT: Why do you think?
Alice: Because it benefits you somehow.
DT: You're not wrong!
Alice: How?
DT: Realms aren't always 'active'. They go dormant when there's no Guardian around.
DT: From the moment you came here the realm 'woke up'.
Alice: But I didn't conjure you, did I? You were just there when I woke up, how does that work?
DT: Just like that.
DT: You didn't conjure me, but you did make 'me', as I currently am.
Alice: Explain.
DT: There's no easy way to!
DT: You woke up and so did I!
DT: And I'm like this because...of you!
DT: I can't have been made of something you don't care about, but what determines what matters, I couldn't tell you.
Alice: ...I would've never chosen for you to look the way you do.
DT: Choices made in emotion don't stop being choices just because they're good or bad.
Alice: I suppose.
Alice: What's next then?
DT: Clearing the house, I hope! >w>;;
DT: You know how important it is to keep things tidy.
Alice: I mean long term.
DT: How about not dying?
DT: You’re my first Illusion player, so I’ve got high expectations of you!
DT: You seem like a fast learner.
Alice: DT...
Alice: How can I know you're telling the truth?
DT: I suppose there's no real way I can make you believe me... But I can't lie to you about what I am and what I do.
Alice: ...
Alice: What about everything else?
DT: Not any more than you can lie to yourself. ^w^

You suppose you'll have to content yourself with this.

== >

[Image: 73_by_terra414-dca35y5.gif]

You pull out your cutter and DT paps it carefully. Its colours change to gold and black.

[Image: 70_by_terra414-dca36pi.png]

You know well how dangerous Rotary Cutters are, but now this feels more like a weapon than a tool. You put it back into your weapon slot.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: DT, if you are like this because of me, does that mean you’re different for other people?
DT: I’m always ‘me’.
Alice: What about when there is no Guardians or Dreamers around?
DT: Still me. =w=
Alice: So you are always the same?
DT: I wouldn't know how to answer that.
Alice: What do you mean?
DT: Well.
DT: Are *you* always the same, even when no one is around?
Alice: ...

You feel ready to venture out, what shall you do next?

1) Find the souls, decide who gets what.
2) Find Raziel, you did promise your brother to put the mark.

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 08:52 PM by Panur.)
04-28-2018, 08:33 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
neferiusNexus
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#88
Mage of Void

Offline
Posts: 317
Joined: Jan 2016
Land of Metal and Rain
>2 Those Souls aren't going anywhere. The sooner you get this over with, the better.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 10:07 PM by neferiusNexus.)
04-28-2018, 08:51 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Cr0w
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#89
Trash tier waifu

Offline
Posts: 18
Joined: Sep 2017
someplace cold
>so what you gather from your conversation with DT is that both he and this world were formless before you and the Guardians came. both he and this world are shapped by the ideas and memories of you. So really all this proves is that this is indeed a world of dreams and your will power only solidified it. So that means this "wonderland" needs some hosts to operate which seems to be why he wants to keep you alive. While you live there is order. Not really a good or evil reason. Do try to keep an eye on him
(Forgive me if this is too long or redundant)

=/
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 09:22 PM by Cr0w.)
04-28-2018, 09:18 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#90

Offline
Posts: 231
Joined: Apr 2016
>2. Exploring with everybody would be safer, and if Raziel isn't there only DT could get souls.
04-29-2018, 12:51 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
CJayoj
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#91

Offline
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr 2018
>2 Locate raziel. You going to need the muscle or rather claw power in order to handle things even with the triple power rotatory blade.
04-29-2018, 01:18 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
MirrorMirrorMan
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#92

Offline
Posts: 13
Joined: Apr 2018
>2 Get the time sensitive things done first, get the side-quest-ish forever their soul items later.
05-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#93
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 256
Joined: Apr 2016
> 2 Locate Raziel. You going to need the muscle or rather claw power in order to handle things even with the triple power rotary blade.

[Image: 71_by_terra414-dcagt3i.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Where's Raziel?
DT: He should be around, he's been trying to keep the house clean.
Alice: And what have you been doing?
DT: You did tell me to stay in your room. <w<

==>

[Image: 72_by_terra414-dcah9ld.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: I'd forgotten this part...
DT: Which part?
Alice: That you can't see shit in here.
Alice: DT, why is it so dark?
DT: That's just how it is here.
Alice: So it's normal that some lights don't work and some to do?
DT: Pretty much.
Alice: Why?
Alice: All lights work in my room.
DT: Yes, you're very unique.
Alice: What?
DT: You're the first kid I've had that could do this right off the bat!
Alice: So, I control the lighting?
DT: Well... Sorta?
Alice: How come I can make some work and others not?
DT: Err... It's sort of confusing. And if I explain it to you...There's the possibility all the lights will stop working >w>;;
DT: So it would be best if you just let sleeping dogs lie.
Alice: ...Fine.

> Alice: Ask DT if attaching the mark to something like a laminated paper transfers the effects of concealing to room once said paper is stuck to the door or what you want to hide.

[Image: 73_by_terra414-dcagt9p.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: About the mark.
DT: Yes?
Alice: Do you put it in the door or the wall, or can you stick it to a paper?
DT: Of course you can.
DT: Just make sure you place the paper on the area you want to hide.
Alice: What if I want to use it to hide myself?
DT: That's not gonna work.
Alice: Why not?
DT: Do you move a lot when playing hide and seek?
Alice: Guess not...

==>

[Image: 74_by_terra414-dcagtcp.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: So here's soul number one.
DT: What do you want to do with it?

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2018, 12:51 AM by Panur.)
05-03-2018, 12:28 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#94

Offline
Posts: 231
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: You could ask DT how many souls DT and Raziel need respectively to get stronger, then allocate the soul according to who would get the most strength from it. Or, in lieu of an accurate estimate, you could give it to DT for expediency's sake. Raziel's not here right now to give it to, after all.
05-03-2018, 01:10 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#95
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 256
Joined: Apr 2016
In terra's name:

>Alice: try to store the soul inside your inventory

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
05-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
unrelatedAcolyte96
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#96
EXAM SLAYER

Offline
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 2018
Land of Padding and Overpopulation
(05-03-2018, 01:10 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: >Alice: You could ask DT how many souls DT and Raziel need respectively to get stronger, then allocate the soul according to who would get the most strength from it. Or, in lieu of an accurate estimate, you could give it to DT for expediency's sake. Raziel's not here right now to give it to, after all.

Seconding!

- Sincerely The Boy Made Of Snakes.

05-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Zephyr Nepres
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#97
nerd lord supreme

Offline
Posts: 278
Joined: Jun 2016
Wollongong, Australia
> Use DT's triple ability on the soul.

Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
05-04-2018, 05:25 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
intrepidPioneer
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#98
Pen user

Offline
Posts: 342
Joined: Apr 2016
>Give it to DT, fuck it.
05-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
#99
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 256
Joined: Apr 2016
> Alice: try to store the soul inside your inventory

[Image: 73_by_terra414-dcanotw.gif]

You try to store the SOUL in your inventory, but your hand phases through it.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: ...What are you doing?
Alice: Trying to store it.
DT: Ha! Hahahaha!
DT: Oh Master, you really have no idea.
Alice: Let me guess, another thing I can't do.
DT: Don't feel bad, I can't touch it either.
DT: If I do, I’ll just absorb it.

> Alice: Either let DT consume it, or try using imagination to make it into a friendly being like a familiar or something like that.

[Image: 74_by_terra414-dcanovw.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: I don't suppose I can just make myself a new conjuration.
DT: Nope, Raziel is one of a kind for you.
DT: I *suppose* if you underwent massive change in your character, he may change as result.
Alice: That can happen?
DT: I've never actually seen it, just heard of that happening -wº
DT: But you may be able to spawn 'helpers', eventually!
Alice: What's the difference between helpers and conjurations?
DT: Raziel is alive.
DT: (At least for as long as you are!)
DT: A helper wouldn't be.
Alice: And how can I spawn them?
DT: Well, you can't now because you are too new at this, but maybe when you control your powers better.
DT: With your trait, it may come easier for you than most.

> Use DT's triple ability on the soul.

[Image: 75_by_terra414-dcanoxw.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Can't you multiply it?
DT: Wouldn't that be convenient?
DT: But no.

> Alice: You could ask DT how many souls DT and Raziel need respectively to get stronger, then allocate the soul according to who would get the most strength from it.

[Image: 76_by_terra414-dcanp1z.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: So, the more souls you get the stronger you get, right?
DT: That's right!
Alice: How many do you have right now?
DT: I have one, from our last escapade. Raziel has three.
Alice: How many more do you need before you learn something new?
DT: That's...difficult to say.
DT: All souls have different value. I can't know the value of a soul until I take it, so.
DT: They’re the same value as the monster’s level, generally.
DT: But since I was in the room for these… ¬ w ¬
Alice: …
DT: This could be worth 1 or could be worth 100, depends on the monster it came from.
Alice: Do you even know what cool new tricks you'll learn if you get them.
DT: ...Well-
Alice: You don't.
DT: To be fair... The moment I learn them, I'd always have known! =w=
Alice: How does that work?
DT: Never had an Epiphany before?
Alice: Not if I can help it.
DT: Interesting! Why is that so?
Alice: You don’t usually realize good things about yourself, do you?
DT: Hehehehehe.
DT: That actually depends entirely on you! >w>
DT: So?
Alice: Go for it, I guess.

> Give it to DT, fuck it.

[Image: 77_by_terra414-dcap95d.png]

This soul Is worth 3 points! DT has leveled up!

There is 2 excess points saved.

DT (Level 3)

Str: 9 + 3
Int: 12 + 4
Dex: 9 + 3
Vit: 15 + 5

DT has gained the Disguise Attribute! He can now shape shift Into Alice to deceive enemies and attack them! His clones can also appear to be Alice!

==>

[Image: 78_by_terra414-dcapjs6.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: 0w0!!
Alice: Any cool new tricks, kitty?
DT: Yes, actually! ewe
DT: I can now change into your form!
Alice: ...
Alice: You look happy about it.
DT: I am! >w<
DT: Do you know how long it's been since I had opposable thu-

==>

[Image: 79_by_terra414-dcaq11b.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: !!
DT: !!
Alice: ...
DT: ...
Alice: (What was that??)
DT: (Sounded like something breaking.)
Alice: (There's no windows in the hallway...!)

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
05-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
neferiusNexus
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Mage of Void

Offline
Posts: 317
Joined: Jan 2016
Land of Metal and Rain
Gonna command Darko instead of Alice, since that would minimize the chances of her getting tired of all the disparate ideas.

>DT: Go full-out on the shadow-clones! Copy Alice's form then create the two illusions and send one into the hallway to investigate, and the other to make a beeline to where Raziel might be, so it can bring him back as reinforcements. You stay behind with Alice and find a place for you two to hide, just in case.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2018, 11:22 PM by neferiusNexus.)
05-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply