Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Author Message
CJayoj
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr 2018
(05-05-2018, 07:50 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: Gonna command Darko instead of Alice, since that would minimize the chances of her getting tired of all the disparate ideas.

>DT: Go full-out on the shadow-clones! Copy Alice's form then create the two illusions and send one into the hallway to investigate, and the other to make a beeline to where Raziel might be, so it can bring him back as reinforcements. You stay behind with Alice and find a place for you two to hide, just in case.

Seconding
05-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
RemoteCalamity
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Mage of Life

Offline
Posts: 35
Joined: Nov 2016
Land of Forests and Books
Catgirl Alice achieved.

Well this is new...
05-06-2018, 04:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
MirrorMirrorMan
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 13
Joined: Apr 2018
"I should bring out my weapon, it's most likely not Raziel, so it's probably a new monster. It would be for the best to be the first one to strike."
05-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Khanofallorcs
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 8
Joined: Mar 2018
Hi, MirrorMirrorMan! As a matter of style/convention most commands in this adventure are written in second person (you) form, typically preceded by a ">" and then "Character:".

Your command for instance would probably be rephrased as:

>Alice: You should bring your weapon, it's most likely not Raziel, so it's probably a new monster. It would be for the best to be the first one to strike.
05-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clownmask Clock
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 38
Joined: Mar 2013
>Get your weapon ready.
05-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 256
Joined: Apr 2016
> DT: Go full-out on the shadow-clones! Copy Alice's form then create the two illusions and send one into the hallway to investigate, and the other to make a beeline to where Raziel might be, so it can bring him back as reinforcements. You stay behind with Alice and find a place for you two to hide, just in case.

[Image: 80_by_terra414-dcb6r2m.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: (...What?)
DT: (I just had a really stupid idea.) >w>;;
Alice: (What is it?)
DT: (To turn into you to check on this, and send another copy to get Raziel.)
Alice: (That's not stupid! That's a great idea!)
DT: (Just because I *look* like you doesn't mean I'm strong like you! It's still me!)
DT: (And I don't have any weapons! Are you gonna give me yours?)
Alice: (No!)
Alice: (Just grab something from somewhere else, like the kitchen, and do your x3 combo thing.)
DT: (I can't do that for me, It's just for you, remember?)
DT: (And if I get killed, I'll be stuck in a lower level until someone drags me back up.)
DT: (And you can't bring me back! Do you really want to risk me?)
Alice: (No...)
Alice: (What about sending a clone?)
DT: (I can do that but I can only make two copies at a time, and I can only control one. The other will be idle.)
Alice: (Seriously?)
DT: (When you play games, can *you* command more than one character at the time?)
Alice: (Ugh...)
DT: (Why don't *you* just call Raziel here?)
Alice: I can do that?
DT: (Shhhh!)
DT: (Yes, just concentrate on him coming here and he should arrive shortly.)
Alice: (Would be nice to have known that before...!)
DT: (You didn't ask and it didn't come up. Just call him now!)

You try to imagine Raziel rushing to your mental call. You get the feeling he heard you and-

> Alice: Prepare for a fight! Get DT to try scouting what it was before you go to investigate. Have him/her decoy as you if needed.

[Image: 81_by_terra414-dcb6r4o.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: (...Was that the door?)
DT: (Sounds like it...)
Alice: (Go look!!)

[Image: 82_by_terra414-dcb6r4s.gif]

[Image: 83_by_terra414-dcb6r6h.gif]

[Image: 84_by_terra414-dcb6r7v.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: (UUUUUUHHHHH....)
DT: (MASTER, I REALLY THINK WE SHOULD GET THIS DOOR CLOSED!)

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
05-10-2018, 11:51 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
CJayoj
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr 2018
>CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR
05-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
amaranthineApocalypse
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 2017
>Barricade the door before it gets in!
05-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
quixoticTokki
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
soda pop

Offline
Posts: 17
Joined: Sep 2016
> Close the door and make sure one of you keeps an eye on this thing as you do so! Can't have it sneaking off somewhere while you're not looking, only to reappear when you least expect it.
05-11-2018, 01:52 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
unrelatedAcolyte96
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
EXAM SLAYER

Offline
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 2018
Land of Padding and Overpopulation
> Close it! look for something to put in front of it as well! even a small thing to block the door would be effective! be alert from this point on..

- Sincerely The Boy Made Of Snakes.

05-11-2018, 12:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Zephyr Nepres
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
nerd lord supreme

Offline
Posts: 278
Joined: Jun 2016
Wollongong, Australia
> Darko: Kage bunshin no jutsu

Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
05-12-2018, 09:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 256
Joined: Apr 2016
> CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR

[Image: 89_by_terra414-dcbmlqm.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: What the hell??
DT: Get the door! The door!

> Close the door and make sure one of you keeps an eye on this thing as you do so! Can't have it sneaking off somewhere while you're not looking, only to reappear when you least expect it.

[Image: 86_by_terra414-dcbmlrg.png]

You run for the door and slam it shut.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Where are the keys??
DT: I don't know!
Alice: We need something to put in front of it!

> Barricade the door before it gets in!

[Image: 91_by_terra414-dcbmlsd.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Help me!
DT: I'm not strong like-
Alice: Any help is better than none!

==>

[Image: 92_by_terra414-dcbmltg.gif]

DT turns into a perfect copy of you and helps you push the hutch. You'd be disturbed about it if you didn't have bigger things to worry about.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: What's in this thing??
Alice: I don't know, grandma Willford's fancy dinnerware?
DT: Why is it so heavy?
Alice: Because grandma had no control and it's like a million pieces!
Alice: We need more help! Where's Raziel? Where's-

> Uh oh big thot is here

[Image: 93_by_terra414-dcbmlu1.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
???: HELLO NAUGHTY CHILDREN.
???: IT'S-

> LOOK AT THAT CUTE MOTHERFUCKING CAT

[Image: 94_by_terra414-dcbmluy.gif]

Raziel strikes the large monster for 17 damage, then slams the door right on his sliced nose for an extra 8 damage! You hear the large monster thrashing in pain behind it.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
???: AAAAAAGH!!!

> Close it! look for something to put in front of it as well! even a small thing to block the door would be effective! be alert from this point on.

[Image: 91_by_terra414-dcbmnf1.png]

The three of you manage to haul the hutch in front of the door before it starts banging.

==>

[Image: 96_by_terra414-dcbmlwq.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: ...Well, that was close!
Alice: Razzie, I can say without a shred of sarcasm that I have never loved a giant cat effigy the way I love you right now.
DT: Aw, Master... I'm gonna get jealous!
Alice: ...Anyway, what the hell was that?
DT: Local denizen looking for hot available bodies near his area?
Alice: I mean the door.
DT: The open door?
Alice: Yeah.
DT: Someone opened it.
Alice: ...Yes, Darko. I think we can agree that someone opened it.
Alice: And if it wasn't you and it wasn't me...who did it, and how?

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 10:21 PM by Panur.)
05-15-2018, 10:13 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
CJayoj
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr 2018
Ixnay on the onversationcay. You may want to scram before the monster gets inside.
05-15-2018, 10:19 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
RemoteCalamity
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Mage of Life

Offline
Posts: 35
Joined: Nov 2016
Land of Forests and Books
> question why the stuff on the hutch was knocked over. Did the person that opened the door do that? also coment on DT's cute bangs.

Well this is new...
05-15-2018, 10:20 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
TerraTorment
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 297
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: There could be a monster already inside the house, your keys must be under the blanket that was on top of the hutch, if they are not there, its possible the monster that entered took them, stay alert and go look for the second soul.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 10:38 PM by TerraTorment.)
05-15-2018, 10:21 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
calescentInfernum
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Online
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 2018
>In the long run, is there any way to take out the monster outside your door without putting anything at risk? Like dropping something out a window or shooting through the door?

α
05-16-2018, 01:04 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
ReedRGale
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Seer of Hope

Offline
Posts: 19
Joined: Dec 2017
Land of Stars and Paths
> Alice: Take the hairclip and put it on before DT switches back; check discretely if their clone gets the clip as well.
05-16-2018, 02:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 231
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: There's another door this monster could get through, so perhaps you should block off the back door as well? Now might also be a good moment to bring up the idea of Raziel putting their mark on a piece of paper so you could move it around, if you have the time to talk to them.
05-16-2018, 02:38 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
MirrorMirrorMan
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 13
Joined: Apr 2018
>Put Mark brother told you to make on door. Might not work since it knows the house is here, but will prevent more from coming.
05-17-2018, 12:18 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
quixoticTokki
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
soda pop

Offline
Posts: 17
Joined: Sep 2016
> Was the door locked? It seems like the monster just opened it on its own. But best to be alert in case something else is going on.
05-17-2018, 02:20 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 256
Joined: Apr 2016
> Alice: There could be a monster already inside the house, your keys must be under the blanket that was on top of the hutch, if they are not there, it’s possible the monster that entered took them, stay alert and go look for the second soul.

[Image: 93_by_terra414-dcbzx7i.png]

You check under the runner cloth.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: The keys are gone.
DT: Maybe they're under the hutch?
Alice: We just dragged that thing across half the hallway, I'm pretty sure they would have appeared by now if they were there.
DT: Are you sure the door was even closed?
Alice: Of course the door was closed, what kind of dumbass goes to sleep with the door unlocked?
Alice: I always leave my keys here. Someone took them.

> Question why the stuff on the hutch was knocked over. Did the person that opened the door do that? also comment on DT's cute bangs.

[Image: 94_by_terra414-dcbzx8c.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Who do you think did it?
DT: It could've been an asshole, someone short, or...
Alice: Or?
DT: Or both. >w>
DT: They could've thrown everything over the hutch, realised they were too short, and pulled on the runner, or they could've just done it to be an asshole.
DT: (Or both!)
Alice: I guess....
Alice: Anyway, what's with the hot bangs?
DT: Aren't they fashionable?
Alice: Yeah, for the early 2000's.
DT: I'm sure they'll be back in style soon!

> Alice: Take the hairclip and put it on before DT switches back; check discretely if their clone gets the clip as well.

[Image: 95_by_terra414-dcbzx8s.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: ...Yes?
Alice: You didn't change.
DT: I can't, you just put it on.
Alice: So?
DT: I can only change to resemble what you were looking like at the time I changed.
DT: (...These aren't *really* clothes, you know.) >w>
Alice: I really didn't need to know that.
DT: Hahahahaha!
Alice: Please change back to normal.
DT: Sure thing, Master!

> In the long run, is there any way to take out the monster outside your door without putting anything at risk? Like dropping something out a window or shooting through the door?

[Image: 96_by_terra414-dcbzx9b.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Where did you say the other soul was?
DT: Upstairs, in the hallway.
Alice: We should go...Maybe we can throw something at our new friend from Brother's window, like his old desk or something.
DT: If we can hoist it, sure.
DT: Keep in mind none of us is exactly packing in the strength department.

> Ixnay on the onversationcay. You may want to scram before the monster gets inside.


[Image: 97_by_terra414-dcbzxaa.png]

Too late! Look who just staggered in, if it isn't the ambassador of the Bog of Eternal Stench in the gross, rotting flesh. Not too surprising with all the ruckus you just made but it really is like the smell just gets worse every time you're around it.

Luckily it's blind as a bat, so as long as you can walk around it you should be fine. You all fall in line and carefully step around it, mindful of the plate pieces on the floor.

> Alice: There's another door this monster could get through, so perhaps you should block off the back door as well? Now might also be a good moment to bring up the idea of Raziel putting their mark on a piece of paper so you could move it around, if you have the time to talk to them.

[Image: 98_by_terra414-dcbzxaw.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: (What's on your mind?)
Alice: (The hutch weighs a ton, it should keep things from getting in for now.)
Alice: (I still am not sure where I want the mark...But if the keys are gone, the back door may be unlocked by now, so I guess I'll just have to put it there.)
DT: (Remember you could just put it in a paper and then move it around later.)
Alice: (Good point.)
Alice: (There's not a lot of paper just laying around in the house though...)
Alice: (And it's not like I can just go to my room and get more right now...)

What will you do?

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
05-20-2018, 02:43 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
TerraTorment
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 297
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: Have Raziel open the closet, there could be a monster hiding in there
05-20-2018, 02:57 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
quixoticTokki
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
soda pop

Offline
Posts: 17
Joined: Sep 2016
> What about that painting on the wall? Could you use that (or just a piece of it) in place of paper, if you don't have any safely within reach?
05-20-2018, 03:15 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply