Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Author Message
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 2016
[Image: 147_by_terra414-dcfwaj0.png]

There's a click on the door, it seems DT managed to unlock it!

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Wow, you did it!
DT: I know!
DT: Having thumbs really is the best =w=
Alice: I'm sure it is, but you know what's better?
DT: Having them all the time? ewe
Alice: Getting the funny guy with the keys.
DT: Oh, that sounds fun too.

==>

[Image: 148_by_terra414-dcfwaju.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: My wool!!
DT: (Shhh!)
Alice: (This asshole touched my wool crates!)
DT: So they got to your room??
Alice: What?
Alice: Oh... No, no wait... It's the cheaper ones...
DT: So, the stash in the broom closet.
Alice: ...It's still my stuff! Look at this mess! It's gonna get dirty!
DT: It's ...not going to affect the real thing. >w>
Alice: I don't care who this guy is, it's dead.
DT: Even if it's super strong?
Alice: A strong monster would have attacked us, not locked us in the bathroom.
DT: That's a good point...!
Alice: So, we are going after it.
DT: Should we split?

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
06-30-2018, 09:42 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 255
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: If you separate then it increases the chance of you being picked off one by one. You should probably stick together to avoid that. Also, if this mess is out there then that means the monster was in your broom closet... what else did it do in there? Maybe you and DT should take a peek inside, and have Raziel keep watch outside the door to avoid another "locked in the bathroom" situation.
06-30-2018, 10:40 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
neferiusNexus
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Mage of Void

Offline
Posts: 340
Joined: Jan 2016
Land of Metal and Rain
seconding MA
06-30-2018, 10:53 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
CJayoj
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 2018
>Stay a group and murder it for touching your wool
07-01-2018, 02:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
amobiaman
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 2018
>Alice: Take all your wool with you. It will be safer, and more useful in your hands.
07-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 2016
> Alice: Take all your wool with you. It will be safer, and more useful in your hands.

[Image: 149_by_terra414-dcg7arx.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: ...Seriously?
Alice: I'm not leaving my yarn just lying around!
Alice: Besides, if we have to run for it, we'll just trip.
DT: Sure, Master. =w=;;


> Alice: If you separate then it increases the chance of you being picked off one by one. You should probably stick together to avoid that. Also, if this mess is out there then that means the monster was in your broom closet... what else did it do in there? Maybe you and DT should take a peek inside, and have Raziel keep watch outside the door to avoid another "locked in the bathroom" situation.

[Image: 150_by_terra414-dcg7at0.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: And we are taking it back too?
Alice: The less clutter we have around the better.
Alice: Razzie, keep an eye out for us.
Alice: I plan on coming out of this closet without a struggle.
DT: ... ewe
Alice: Don't even start, kitty.
DT: Wouldn't dream of it.


==>

[Image: 151_by_terra414-dcg7ath.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: Huh, gramps must have made it home after all.
DT: What about the monster?
DT: Other than the crate everything seems to be in place...

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018, 11:38 PM by Panur.)
07-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
TerraTorment
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 311
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: a small enough monster could be hiding inside the boxes, open them and be alert, see if you can get a first hit in if theres something in there.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018, 04:54 PM by TerraTorment.)
07-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
amobiaman
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 2018
>Alice: Realize that your wool is defenseless without you, and you’ll either have to take it all with you or stay in here with it.
07-03-2018, 05:09 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 255
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: What kind of monster would just take a single crate of wool, bring it out of one room, and then just throw it on the ground somewhere later on? Maybe it was an animalistic monster just bumbling around. Or maybe it was an intelligent monsters that somehow knows enough about you to know this would push your buttons?
07-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
quixoticTokki
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
soda pop

Offline
Posts: 26
Joined: Sep 2016
> It seems suspicious that only one crate was brought out, and everything else was left undisturbed. Perhaps something wanted to lure you into the closest? Stop and listen to see if anything is in here with you, or right outside the door.
07-04-2018, 02:52 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 2016
> It seems suspicious that only one crate was brought out, and everything else was left undisturbed. Perhaps something wanted to lure you into the closet? Stop and listen to see if anything is in here with you, or right outside the door.

[Image: 152_by_terra414-dcgkqs9.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Dt: Uh, Master-
Alice: Shush!
DT: ...
Alice: ...
DT: ...
Alice: ...
DT: (...What are we doing)?
Alice: (Listening for monsters).
Alice: (Do you hear anything)?
DT: (No).
Alice: (Me neither).

> Alice: a small enough monster could be hiding inside the boxes, open them and be alert, see if you can get a first hit in if there’s something in there.

[Image: 153_by_terra414-dcgkqsy.png]

You open the cardboard boxes but everything seems as it should, just your snow gear for winter and a bunch of ugly pug figurines that you’ve thankfully convinced gramps not to proudly display in your house.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
DT: What are those??
Alice: Gramps' disturbing pug collection.
DT: Who would buy anything like that??
Alice: Gramps, I hope.
Alice: Because I swear, there's more of these things every time I open this box.
Alice: And the only other explanations is that they've found a way to reproduce.

> Alice: What kind of monster would just take a single crate of wool, bring it out of one room, and then just throw it on the ground somewhere later on? Maybe it was an animalistic monster just bumbling around. Or maybe it was an intelligent monster that somehow knows enough about you to know this would push your buttons?

[Image: 154_by_terra414-dcgkqu1.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: What kind of monster would just take a single crate of wool, bring it out of one room, and then just throw it on the ground somewhere later on?
Alice: It can't be something dumb, you have to open the door, drag the whole thing down the aisle-
DT: The short asshole?
DT: The box was turned upside down, they probably used it to reach the keyhole 'w'
Alice: ...

> Alice: Realize that your wool is defenceless without you, and you’ll either have to take it all with you or stay in here with it.

[Image: 155_by_terra414-dcgkquj.gif]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: I'm either gonna start to keep my stuff on me or collect all keys and start locking doors.
DT: Not a bad idea but-
DT: Do you really want to be fiddling with keys with a monster hot on your heels?
Alice: Well, I-

Suddenly you hear a noise outside!!

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: What now???
DT: (Shhh!!)

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 01:37 AM by Panur.)
07-08-2018, 01:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
neferiusNexus
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Mage of Void

Offline
Posts: 340
Joined: Jan 2016
Land of Metal and Rain
>Quickly get outside before you become trapped in here!
07-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 2016
>Quickly get outside before you become trapped in here!

[Image: 156_by_terra414-dch5ejr.gif]

You dash out of the closet in fear of being locked in again! In your haste you bang the door against the wall and it slams shut behind you.

You are ready to take on any maggot wanting to mess with you!

==>

[Image: 157_by_terra414-dch5ek3.gif]

You very much wish you could withdraw that statement.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: !!!!

==>

[Image: 158_by_terra414-dch5eky.gif]

Stinky makes a grand show of stumbling around. There are no words to describe what it smells like up close. Apparently all the noise got him really excited, and you don't quite dare make a dash for it.

Of course, DT is safely out of reach and Raziel is nowhere to be seen.

You wonder if there's some unforgivable sin you committed in some alternate life and that's why your luck is shit.

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
07-14-2018, 12:29 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 255
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: Throw something at your TV to make a big noise, and attract the monster away from you. Then silently signal DT for a further distraction.

>Dt: Try to draw away attention from Alice with a clone or something. It doesn't need to be constant, but make a noticeable noise in a location where nobody that you care about is.
07-14-2018, 02:16 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
TerraTorment
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 311
Joined: Apr 2016
(07-14-2018, 02:16 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: >Dt: Try to draw away attention from Alice with a clone or something. It doesn't need to be constant, but make a noticeable noise in a location where nobody that you care about is.

seconding this command, with the addition of dispelling the clone when the sufferer gets close so dt doesnt get stunned when it gets hit
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 12:08 AM by TerraTorment.)
07-17-2018, 12:07 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Panur
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
Shipper of Crack

Offline
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: Throw something at your TV to make a big noise, and attract the monster away from you. Then silently signal DT for a further distraction.

[Image: 159_by_terra414-dchm7pw.png]

Throw what? Your only weapon? The tiny plastic star from your hairpin?? Obviously an illusion isn't gonna work, you could barely touch something as small as a key, you doubt anything bigger would be more tangible!

The Oxygen deprivation is definitely getting to you. You try to call Raziel with all your might, but you're not sure if that's even working.

...Is this how you're gonna go? With a noseful of zombie armpit in your face?

> DT: Try to draw away attention from Alice with a clone or something. It doesn't need to be constant, but make a noticeable noise in a location where nobody that you care about is.

[Image: 160_by_terra414-dchm7r0.png]

==>

[Image: 161_by_terra414-dcho2xx.gif]

The copy throws the hourglass into the hallway! Stinky hobbles in that direction as fast as his joints will allow.

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: ....
Alice: -GASP-

==>

[Image: 162_by_terra414-dchm7s4.png]

Spoiler: Show Chatlog
Alice: (I almost died!)
DT: (I'm sure you would have figured something out ^w^)
Alice: (I'm not so sure myself, the smell alone almost killed me...)
DT: (Well, you're not dead yet-)
DT: (-but it may be a good idea to keep moving before our friend comes back!)
Alice: (Where's Raziel? He was supposed to be on the lookout!)
DT: (I'm sure he had his reasons.)
Alice: (Hmph.)
Alice: (You really can't trust a cat, can you.)
DT: (Hey, I'm right here...)
Alice: (I'm standing by what I said.)
DT: (Rude!)

I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c
07-19-2018, 02:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
amobiaman
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 2018
>Alice: Give DT a pat on the head as an apology and thanks. He’s your only ally on duty at the moment and you can’t afford to have him mad at you.
07-19-2018, 03:06 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
TerraTorment
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 311
Joined: Apr 2016
(07-19-2018, 03:06 PM)amobiaman Wrote: >Alice: Give DT a pat on the head as an apology and thanks. He’s your only ally on duty at the moment and you can’t afford to have him mad at you.

downvoting, this command will most likely piss alice off, she just got done thinking you can't trust cats and in comes a thought in her head to pet one, its too jarringly contradictory, we also got warned about alice's patience running short a bit ago.

also someone tried to pet dt before and it went badly too
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2018, 04:49 PM by TerraTorment.)
07-19-2018, 03:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
martialAcademic
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Offline
Posts: 255
Joined: Apr 2016
>Alice: Go back through the door Smelly didn't. There's no point in staying here, and you probably don't want to go where Smelly is right now.
07-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
quixoticTokki
 RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
soda pop

Offline
Posts: 26
Joined: Sep 2016
(07-19-2018, 03:58 PM)TerraTorment Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 03:06 PM)amobiaman Wrote: >Alice: Give DT a pat on the head as an apology and thanks. He’s your only ally on duty at the moment and you can’t afford to have him mad at you.

downvoting, this command will most likely piss alice off, she just got done thinking you can't trust cats and in comes a thought in her head to pet one, its too jarringly contradictory, we also got warned about alice's patience running short a bit ago.

also someone tried to pet dt before and it went badly too

Seconding the downvote of amobiaman's command.
07-21-2018, 02:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply