Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Raziel: Follow your acute feline ears. Those useless button eyes can't be trusted.

[Image: dczuhi0-ee8db5bf-1870-4028-87a6-472e430be3fe.png]

You decide to trust your ears and follow them in search of Alice. It takes you a moment to find her.


==>

[Image: dczuhiw-6206b50c-d361-4821-94bb-216d788ab700.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dczuhj8-043d98ba-3783-4009-9bff-c5ac77c92360.png]

You know no such thing.


==>

[Image: dczuhk5-6b1f0667-ecde-4088-9ee4-3b0297511e26.png]

You two continue to make your way through the forest. It feels far vaster than what Darko implied- which likely means Alice is hopelessly lost.

Pointless perseverance is perhaps one of her better qualities.


==>

[Image: dczuhkp-5487eb3b-1f7d-4b95-8a80-81bc85ee1064.png]

Suddenly you become aware of a faint noise. Sounds close by, but with this mist you can't pinpoint very well how far away or big whatever's making it is.

You stop Alice from progressing further.

Show ChatlogShow

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) Stand your ground
2) Hide
3) Other (enter command)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>2: You don't know exactly how much of a threat the source of the sound is. Hide first, gain more information, then evaluate further.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>raziel: how good of a climber are you? you could try climbing the tree to see if the altitude provides a better vantage point on a path for traversing the forest and spotting what might be causing this, alice could hold onto you while you climb
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Raziel: How good of a climber are you? You could try climbing the tree to see if the altitude provides a better vantage point on a path for traversing the forest and spotting what might be causing this, Alice could hold onto you while you climb.

[Image: dd00usa-6a9c2679-dd7e-4ee6-bc5d-e9999f93c9ea.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You consider hoisting Alice on your back and climbing on a tree, but quickly discard it. Alice may not be particularly heavy, but your proficiency is speed, not ... Well, literal strength.

You doubt you could climb anything with her dead weight on your back.


> You don't know exactly how much of a threat the source of the sound is. Hide first, gain more information, then evaluate further.

[Image: 355_by_terra414-dd00utd.gif]

You usher Alice to hide behind the tree. She gives you a look, but acquiesces quickly and quietly. She may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them.


==>

[Image: 356_by_terra414-dd00uu4.gif]

And you're up! These trees are no obstacle for your mighty claws.


==>

[Image: dd00uuv-fe98ca89-ab6d-4bdf-800e-9ef3702e7602.png]

Let's see what's going on down there...


==>

[Image: dd00uve-117d3e51-18b6-40b8-8687-a977cea59f4b.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd00uw4-1fc5ba08-81ed-4b00-bb95-b56a0aed4b62.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Be the blue hooded figure
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>raziel: wait and see
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Raziel: Tackle-pounce the blue hooded one. They're clearly after your master.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(02-18-2019, 05:37 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Raziel: Tackle-pounce the blue hooded one. They're clearly after your master.

downvoting, lets not pull the first punch here, we dont entirely know if they are good or bad, hell we dont even know if the one theyre looking for is alice
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(02-18-2019, 08:49 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(02-18-2019, 05:37 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Raziel: Tackle-pounce the blue hooded one. They're clearly after your master.

downvoting, lets not pull the first punch here, we dont entirely know if they are good or bad, hell we dont even know if the one theyre looking for is alice

seconding that downvote, we need to observe and gain more info before attacking
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(02-20-2019, 11:52 PM)quixoticTokki Wrote: »
(02-18-2019, 08:49 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(02-18-2019, 05:37 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Raziel: Tackle-pounce the blue hooded one. They're clearly after your master.

downvoting, lets not pull the first punch here, we dont entirely know if they are good or bad, hell we dont even know if the one theyre looking for is alice

seconding that downvote, we need to observe and gain more info before attacking

And ill add a third downvote to that, should be a better idea to see what they will do and act accordingly. Here, attacking/defending would only be if they endanger Alice and whatnot.
Quote