Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Doodle or Die
KittenEater
 RE: Doodle or Die
big dumb whatever

I know I am. Pretty sure like 5 others are too?

A Different Realm--NoNoNightmare--The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
TRICERATOPS ADVENTURE--Tossaway--Tiny Cat People
11-06-2012 06:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeaWyrm
used to be Dfaran

Cool.
I think one problem with being in a group is when you have too many chains going and not enough contributors. It's no fun if they all grind to a halt!
On the other hand, you guys are so many million times more awesome than random strangers.
11-06-2012 07:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

I only used it a few times, because I'm not much of a doodler. (And even making sloppy doodles is a pain with only a laptop touchpad.) It was fun, though.
11-06-2012 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SleepingOrange
Mirror Universe Evil Twin

I keep proselytizing on IRC, but I'm sure people are tired of hearing about it from me. The biggest problem is that we don't really have 18 active members, so no chain will ever really finish (and most of them will start with me and/or thriggle).

It might be worth it to expand from eagle time to #grandbattle too. Or it might not! Even if we don't finish chains, they are pretty fun.
11-06-2012 12:58 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

I did a pile of chains :3

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
Tu ventire felix? | Clockwork for eternity | Explosions in spacetime
11-06-2012 01:43 PM
thriggle

When I play I usually play until I get to a new chain prompt, then I do one or two new chains but no more, so we don't have new chains being born faster than people can add to them. That's my hope, anyway!
11-06-2012 07:03 PM
SeaWyrm
used to be Dfaran

[Image: n69ZD.png]
I have the most faves for doing this.
11-12-2012 01:07 AM
SleepingOrange
Mirror Universe Evil Twin

Haha, that's great!

I am always impressed when people take descriptions in a creative direction.
11-12-2012 02:21 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Dang it, I just hopped on for the heck of it, then it gave me new chains and before I knew it, I'd done something like a dozen.

I finally managed to escape, though. I'm safe... for now.
11-15-2012 07:33 AM
thriggle

Guys, check out this group! Instead of describing what you see, you describe what happens next (you still draw descriptions as usual): http://doodleordie.com/g/1GeoQIbpw8
12-12-2012 04:50 AM
SeaWyrm
used to be Dfaran

The EagleTime group is suddenly full of people who are apparently Not Us?
One chain was broken by somebody just so they could ask "Why is this feed called EagleTime?"
I'm not sure how I feel about this. It does mean that a lot of old, dead chains are suddenly seeing activity again.
01-07-2013 12:33 AM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

The hell? Who invited outsiders?! We are supposed to be elitists goddammit we don't want to mingle with the /proles/

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
01-07-2013 12:52 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Well, we're a public group anyone can join. Apparently, the anyones found us.

That's easy enough to change if we want that - we can require moderator approval for people to join, or we can set it so the group doesn't show up publicly. Or both.

It's more a question of what we want the group to be, really. Do we want it to be a group that happens to be run by Eagle Timers, or do we want it to be a group for Eagle Timers to mess around in amongst themselves? There's no real problem with going either way, that's just the decision we're looking at.
01-07-2013 01:38 AM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

Considering the original intention was for us, the Eagle Timers, to mess around in amongst ourselves, sequestered from the *plebians*, and also considering that there's no good way to tell the proles crawling in our space about Eagle Time without flagrantly abusing the chains, I'd vote elitism any day.

----
----
01-07-2013 02:15 AM
Jacquerel

I don't even understand the point of a public group, why would you not just not be in a group to do that
01-07-2013 05:53 AM
SeaWyrm
used to be Dfaran

But on the other hand, our group was kinda dead. And now it's much less so!

In other news, I'm quite disappointed by the new censorship policies:
[Image: i0akm.png]
This made a lot more sense before they replaced "fag" with "man".
01-07-2013 07:53 PM
thriggle

The recent makeover to the site made groups discoverable. I've taken the liberty of making us hidden but still open to join.
01-09-2013 04:45 AM
thriggle

http://doodleordie.com/c/5qelUby1mE
02-20-2013 06:27 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Thriggle, you got me to hop back on to Doodle or Die and then all my prompts were from you.

Clearly we need more people joining in.
02-20-2013 07:07 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

I just hopped on and looked through all the chains I was in (as well as doing some new stuff) and was both very amused and a little sad that we don't have many people active in the group.

Go doodle some things, people!

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
12-02-2013 05:51 AM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

My tablet is broken and I am not good enough an artist for people to spontaneously give me theirs ;-;

----
----
12-03-2013 01:49 AM
Infrared
cuet anime grils

I never found the interface to be comfortable at all so i didn't really get into it. But that's mostly because i have trouble drawing anywhere else outside SAI :I, i guess i should give it another try.

[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
12-03-2013 02:01 AM
SeaWyrm
used to be Dfaran

I don't have the time for this nonsense anymore. I have to focus my efforts on different nonsense.

[Image: dragondoodlesteam.png][Image: CtgLN17.png]
12-03-2013 04:44 AM
thriggle

You should all come draw wizards in my wizards room.
[Image: NSxGNdN.png]
02-24-2017 02:08 AM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

I remember playing a game EXACTLY like this under a different name, a long time ago. It was called eat poop u cat, shortened to epuc.

The website is gone now. http://www.eatpoopucat.com/ I guess this may be the reincarnation?? I have a lot of the drawings I did for it saved somewhere on my computer; they had to be a specific size for you to upload them.

Here'a a bunch I found, nested under like 50 directories in my art folder, drawn circa 2010

Spoiler :
"Obviously you're not a golfer"
[Image: 4JYZ3sO.png]

[Image: P9vomgJ.png]

[Image: 9lg6Nm3.png]

"In the next season of Jeopardy, Contestants play not for money, but for survival."
[Image: dGCSJUq.png]

"RIP JOEY"
[Image: 2yZxxIj.png]

"The new student seems very irate."
[Image: sYDD3xA.png]

[Image: YgLDdPT.png]

[Image: 3tykF3X.png]

[Image: YQvCoIJ.png]

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
02-24-2017 08:12 PM