2018 Wayward Eagles Roadtrip

2018 Wayward Eagles Roadtrip
This is a really cool thing to do. I hope everyone involved has a lot of fun!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Looking forward to seeing you! Let me know if you've got any particular ideas for what you'd like to do here.
(06-24-2018, 06:41 PM)Sunspider Wrote: »'

second

(06-24-2018, 07:53 PM)a52 Wrote: »more curious what your thoughts are on that aspect of it.

"you miss one hundred of the shots you don't make." -bob dylan

you can kind of suss out whether you and a person have a rapport to make things work by talking things out beforehand, even through on-line. it requires a lot of questions to get awareness of what each others' quirks and strengths and limits are, and some trust in the situation going well or not turning out badly.

also it helps that we are both the kind of people who would do this sort of thing. so it's probably not applicable to most people because they aren't the kind of people who would just up and do this sort of thing
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
yesternight we stayed in a cursed motel

on the wall was a portrait
SpoilerShow
a realistic girl-child approaches a ethereal shadowhorse phantasm

the ac-heater remote was........ some sort of cursed artifact

SpoilerShow

we were careful not to touch the "feeling" and "fungusproof" settings for fear that there was some djinn's spirit in the ac unit, bc that's the way things go with abnormal items like this. in the morning there was a paramedic outside another guest's room who took them away, likely bc they messed with the climate djinn
Currently stealing WiFi in a Tim Hortons, hiding from a big sudden rainstorm. I'm not saying the cold snap responsible is because I hit the Strong button while the Climate Djinn was making the room cold. But I am just saying.

In other news, made home made lentil soup in a motel bathroom, using the coffee machine tray and a pocket knife for dicing up the veg. It was very College, and I'm weirdly proud.
i'm pretty sure something bad happens to somebody somewhere every time the smiley face button is pressed
I could go for some health dust.

It's important to stay healthy when you get that strong swing feeling.
A thrilling start to your adventure!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I don't trust anything that smiles like that. Also good luck on your trip!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Update: They've arrived here safely and are very tired because they drove all the way from Winnipeg in one day. So I'm posting this instead of either of them.

I had to be the conscious person and remind them what we were doing as we put up a tent in the backyard.

We haven't really done anything yet but I'm already enjoying this a lot.
I'm quite partial to the STRONG button on that remote
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
should've pressed the STRONG and FEELING buttons consecutively to change the emotions of everyone in the building for shits and giggles.

also i'm enjoying your guys' adventure a lot, just by reading this thread
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Wait until you see the cursed images this visit produced.
Oh, I forgot to mention here (I did bring it up in Discord) that they left yesterday evening, just around when I made that post. It would have been nice if they could have stayed longer, but they're trying to plan around Canada Day (when travel will be harder) and were trying to avoid another super-long drive day like they had before coming here.

My mother enjoyed the whole thing too, and was eager to give them more food among various other hospitable gestures.

I hope to get a chance to see you guys again. But we'll think about that when this trip finishes up.
we had lots of fun!!!! fogel and fogels folks were very good to us. went for a hike, went around town, had a pizza, got a bunch of breakfast and cookies and apples
the bag is a gift i guess, not really essential

then we went to banff national park and slept in a car a couple times

now we are at laser's where we are doing the board games like galaxy trucker and kitchen rush. also got some tiny pizzas and home made frenches fries

good-and-fun times......
[youtube]sv049Af7n4A[/youtube]

i don't even know what this is
this reminds me so much of nearly every dealership in Arizona.
also holy fuck am I hyped
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

we shoulda done pizza selfies
CHWOKA makes an important and groundbreaking discovery on the beaches of Oregon.

[youtube]Jq3hQ-6YSos[/youtube]
Chwoka is just as wonderfully sarcastic-sounding in real life as I imagined him.
So many mysteries, so many haunted grounds
High content post right there! I never knew the cool S represented something greater
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Sketchbook page just before they left <3

[Image: wGML0pt.jpg]

Full size:
My angle
Wheat's angle-ish
Sunspider's angle