Nostalgfia - GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Nostalgfia - GAME OVER SCUM WIN
bark woof bork boof yip
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Withdrawing my granola vote for now. Voting on first post really jacked up the pressure for everyone. Has everyone posted yet?
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
Give wheat some pats
Throws Wheat a bone
[Image: gmzzj.png]
(04-30-2018, 05:36 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »Give wheat some pats

*is confused of the meaning of this. cannot decide between growing and making a happy sound so a strange gutteral "wrrrhhrhrh" emits from my face. however the rudiments of a tail wagging can be detected if one were to an extreme optical tool*
(04-30-2018, 05:48 PM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: » Throws Wheat a bone

*instinctually attempts to catch. i am hit in nose with the bone and make a "broof" sound. the bone tumbles to the floor. seemingly unaffected, i curl down to the ground and begin gnawing on the bone for the next 10 hours*
Wheat confirmed for 2006
broof.
i forgot about this immediately and i love it because it defines who i am
oh hey
Gonna party like it's <Time redacted>
(04-30-2018, 08:11 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Gonna party like it's <Time redacted>

The user formerly known as schazer.
Midday Votals!

Cat(1) - Mirdini
Coldblooded(1) - Granolaman
Granolaman(2) - awkwardcarapace, Solaris
Schazer(1) - Akumu
Solaris(2) - Cat, nercania-orccelga
Sunspider(2) - Coldblooded, Pharmacy
Wheat(1) - seedy
whoever 1969 is (1) - Schazer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to hammer.

Countdown to Day End

Announcement

The Item Database now exists. If you know that an item exists but don't know what it does, you can search it in the database. By that, I mean, don't search something unless you have a mechanical reason to believe it exists. Let me know if you find any bugs.
Fantastic. Now when I say "Oh shit I just unboxed a 'Gun and Sight' shit fuck shit I just started an arms race golly gee whillickers Crooks Hollow IV caught me by surprise" people will have a handy web tool to verify me with.
SpoilerShow
(04-30-2018, 11:47 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

I was expecting an unboxing video, 0/10
the fact that this database makes me feel like im a deer in headlights and all of the sudden theres a car coming at me and im like "what the fuck is this big light source"
I wanna be a real friend, Don't wanna break when I bend
I wanna a be no seeker, I wanna scream eureka
SpoilerShow
(05-01-2018, 01:28 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

10/10
Jeez sorry/Vote: Sunspider I was busy/forgot for a day or two. Why aren't you voting for apologizers/absentees/dogpilers/actual dogs?

Open present, not really anything else to do with it as far as I see.
sunspider only god decides when we exit joke votes and enter real votes? are you god?? leaving votes on lurkers as 1/11ths of a threat isn't very fun, and I want to have fun. you're being a very cliche version of helpful, but maybe it's necessary to become god
Day 1 is fake pass it on
I've been keeping quiet as I've seen no real reason to lynch anybody yet.
Day 1 is pretty fake, and yeah there's basically no hard data. That's why I'm trying to poke and prod folks, so I can at least form a hunch for a day 1 lynch vote. I'm all for having fun too, but I'd like to play well for a change.

Quote:leaving votes on lurkers as 1/11ths of a threat isn't very fun, and I want to have fun. you're being a very cliche version of helpful, but maybe it's necessary to become god

Agreed, Seedy. I wouldn't generally leave a vote on a lurker either. I still think it's good to ask where they at. RE: fun, I find it kinda fun to ask people questions and look at how they respond. Reading people's words and actions, and intuiting their reasoning is a fun challenge.

Do you have a problem with people "being helpful" or trying to build a hunch for their Day 1 vote? Would you rather we just randomly off someone for giggles?
it's good to be helpful, and it's interesting when someone works hard to be helpful

@a52: find a reason
Sunspider, what exactly do you have against dogpile voters and which of the current votes out there do you like the least right now?

Wheat, what is the tough, protective outer sheath of the trunk, branches, and twigs of a tree or woody shrub?
(05-01-2018, 05:46 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »Day 1 is fake pass it on