Votalés:

Nercania: (2) (Wheat, Robust Laser)
Mirdini: (1) (Palamedes)
Palamedes: (1) (Schazer)
Robust Laser: (1) (Reyweld)
Akumu: (1) (Seedy
Pharmacy: (1) (Sunspider)
Reyweld: (1) (Akumu)

Abstaining: (3) (nercania-orccelga, pharmacy, mirdini)

6 to Hard Lynch, 3 to Soft Lynch, deadline is 10:30 PM CST, July 10th, ~28 hours from now
unvote I'm not helping with that vote, as it's very unlikely and I can just confirm it with my role later.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
oh cool now we can vote: deadline extension and wait for Sunspider to come lie to us
vote: day extension

woop zoop
(07-10-2018, 12:29 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »unvote I'm not helping with that vote, as it's very unlikely and I can just confirm it with my role later.

Tbh that’s not 100% reliable as long as there might be a scum redirection or busdriving role, fair warning (assuming you’re town for a moment).

Anyhow now that I’ve fulfilled my day-extension voting duty gonna sleept some more, back in some number of hours

(we need uhhh 3? more votes for a total of 5 to trigger day extension, I think?)
(07-09-2018, 07:43 PM)seedy Wrote: »if it’s n-o and they really can’t pick their targets that would be funny though.

*dog exudes a stunk cloud that spells out "if it's n-o then they probably just lied about that, as scum does. Seedy's logic has been tenuous several times now, and would vote for them rn if there were any votes on them and it wasnt so close to deadline*
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
seedy's logic is wonky in a couple places yeah, but I felt like the effort put into it was genuine and bits of it were helpful?

Also, it seems like while I think n-o is uninterested town you seem convinced they're uninterested scum. Is there any reason why, besides the fact that they want you dead? To me it just seems inconceivable that a scumteam would let n-o get away with the post against Wheat and vanish playstyle, so I guess I'm looking for something that might run contrary to that before I can be convinced to vote for them.

Could vote Sunspider, if for no other reason than to make them come out and respond to questions.

Vote: Day Extend

Vote: Sunspider
Vote Date Extend
(07-10-2018, 05:19 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(07-09-2018, 07:43 PM)seedy Wrote: »if it’s n-o and they really can’t pick their targets that would be funny though.

*dog exudes a stunk cloud that spells out "if it's n-o then they probably just lied about that, as scum does. Seedy's logic has been tenuous several times now, and would vote for them rn if there were any votes on them and it wasnt so close to deadline*

which is why I used the word “if” which is conventually utilized in English to signify the subjunctive tense

I get not agreeing with some of my logic (honestly my post about bussing was...a mess and I posted it mostly because I felt like there were a couple interesting things I brought up rather than that the whole post was Perfect)
but it feels like you’re picking on extremely minor phrasing choices like “oh seedy didn’t qualify fully that all of n-o’s statements could be lies when commenting that such a role would be funny, that means they must believe them fully and are defending n-o” or “seedy said that all the lynches today are hardly any better than n-o, that means all the lynches are equally bad so they don’t have any excuse to not vote n-o”
it feels like it’s less about I’m actually saying or that anything I said is actually scummy and more about taking me to task for simple wording “mistakes” that you can re-interpret
it’s kind of annoying and unfun?
*conventionally, oops
also wheat vote for a day extension
Vote: day extend
vote: dayextend

Vote: n-o
vote: day extend

I think voting: n-o is fine, as if they are town they definitely aren't helping, and I'd rather not get into the last few days with someone who isn't participating? But a possible Scum!N-o or 3P!N-o really shouldn't be allowed to live because I don't feel confident that they aren't town.

What would have been better is if we asked n-o to switch out into Justice Watch, but unless we can infinitely extend the day I don't think that's going to work.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Also no more votes on n-o so we don't hit hard lynch.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
you know, you should maybe just unvote Reyweld, considering n-o was already at soft lynch and a fast hammer is a lot riskier than a no lynch since we have 48 extra hours now?
I mean, it'd be an incredibly scummy giveaway if two people waltzed into thread right now and 'accidentally' voted for a theoretical town n-o, but, you know
Also going by the rules there is no reason we *can't* infinitely extend the day (beyond boredom), but re: replacing n-o that's probably ultimately the mods' decision.
unvote
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(07-10-2018, 08:12 AM)seedy Wrote: »also wheat vote for a day extension

Narf *dog thinks game is long enough and a deadline at least makes things happen faster*
Votalés:

Nercania: (3) (Wheat, Robust Laser, Schazer)
Akumu: (1) (Seedy
Pharmacy: (1) (Sunspider)
Reyweld: (1) (Akumu)
Sunspider: (1) (Palamedes

Abstaining: (3) (nercania-orccelga, pharmacy, mirdini, reyweld)

6 to Hard Lynch, 3 to Soft Lynch, deadline is 10:30 PM CST, July 12th, ~58 hours from now
seedy [/quote Wrote:“mistakes”

Dog barks a piles of tree bark in shape of "what if not mistakes, but deliberate?
(07-10-2018, 05:34 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Also, it seems like while I think n-o is uninterested town you seem convinced they're uninterested scum. Is there any reason why, besides the fact that they want you dead? To me it just seems inconceivable that a scumteam would let n-o get away with the post against Wheat and vanish playstyle, so I guess I'm looking for something that might run contrary to that before I can be convinced to vote for them.

Could vote Sunspider, if for no other reason than to make them come out and respond
*you attempt to lead a dog to water, but cannot. So too would it be for n-os teammates. However w 2 early game scumlynches, teammates would not be able to just sac n-o so they would have to defend no for no while no still uses tueir scumdrive or bad mail powers*
*dog reflects on miller claim. Csj was godfather and a thief, so miller would likely have an additional role, while scum version would only we the powerrole is. Dog feels if other role is driver, seedy would want to lynch pharmacys claim. If cop, then seedy would likely be pressing lasers claim harder. But who knows maybe seedy is the sole player wo power role*
@nercania-orccelga: You Should Probably Claim if you’re ever gonna do it

@Wheat: there’s plenty of good reasons to extend day today, like the fact that Sunspider has promised us an account of her whereabouts. also it gives me more time to get hounded for pursuing my own instincts instead of other people’s loosely-based hunches and that’s always fun