Nostalgfia - GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Nostalgfia - GAME OVER SCUM WIN
RE: Nostalgfia Day 1 - I don't know the meaning of the word!
(05-01-2018, 12:27 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Wheat, what is the tough, protective outer sheath of the trunk, branches, and twigs of a tree or woody shrub?
woof
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(05-01-2018, 05:34 AM)seedy Wrote: »1/11ths of a threat

bark???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
oppan gangnam style

wait am i the right year for that? i can't be fucked to look it up right now

now that i am on the scene and remembering this was a thing i think we should all move along and nobody touch the crime scene

who let this dog in here
https://youtu.be/ePnOhiOScGA?t=1m12s
also @spoids for serious though out-of-game i've been writing awards; i forgot this was starting until like five minutes ago
People are supposedly dogpiling votes on Day 1 AND there's a real life dog in the game... do I smell some literary parallelism up in this bitch???

(04-30-2018, 06:22 PM)Wheat Wrote: »*instinctually attempts to catch. i am hit in nose with the bone and make a "broof" sound. the bone tumbles to the floor. seemingly unaffected, i curl down to the ground and begin gnawing on the bone for the next 10 hours*

[instinctively lets out an awww]
[Image: qvqxw.png]
[b]Vote: Wheat[b/] Bored
I wanna be a real friend, Don't wanna break when I bend
I wanna a be no seeker, I wanna scream eureka
(05-01-2018, 02:53 PM)Solaris Wrote: »Vote: Wheat Bored

lol
I wanna be a real friend, Don't wanna break when I bend
I wanna a be no seeker, I wanna scream eureka
(05-01-2018, 02:53 PM)Solaris Wrote: »
(05-01-2018, 02:53 PM)Solaris Wrote: »Vote: Wheat Bored

lol

*the dog looks at solaris with foresight of the destiny that shall be fulfilled*
bark.
yo dog I heard you like dogpiling, so I dogpiled on your dog so you can dogpile while you dogpile

vote: wheat
*hacks up bits of bone and half-digested vermin on your post*
why pile votes on wheat lol
(05-01-2018, 09:55 PM)Cat Wrote: »why pile votes on wheat lol

bark, bark
cat defends dog, dog is piled, this is it, the darkest timeline
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
"If all else fails, lynch the dog"

that was the meme right?
no memes no meta no history only the bright immolation of our sins that is Future's Promise ahead of us all
Also I'd like to take this opportunity to share with you all this extremely good post I made
Behold:
(05-02-2018, 12:15 AM)Schazer Wrote: »[Image: Box_XD_386A.png] [Image: Box_XD_386_s.png] [Image: Box_XD_386S.png][Image: Box_XD_386A_s.png] [Image: Box_XD_386D.png] [Image: Box_XD_386S_s.png] [Image: Box_XD_386.png]
(05-01-2018, 11:13 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »"If all else fails, lynch the dog"

that was the meme right?

*shakes head*
*dog barks negatively to drive point home that shaking head is means no, bc this dog sometimes gets confused between what shaking and nodding head means*
I'm against a Day 1 Wheat vote, assuming what they were trying to say was that this just-dog-things limitation wears off after Day 1. Also, I'm a little bit worried Wheat may be a Jester role that's TRYING to get lynched to end the game. I want to know more about the sitch first, but I'm down for a Day 2+ lynch, if Wheat basically can't participate in the discussion or day game.

(05-01-2018, 12:27 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Sunspider, what exactly do you have against dogpile voters and which of the current votes out there do you like the least right now?

Apart from the above stuff? I don't like the bandwagon on me. Especially Palamedes' reactionary "oh my gosh you suck" bandwagon vote, presumably inspired by me calling them out for lurking. It is Pretty Garbagey on 3 fronts. If I get lynched for being active, trying to start getting reads on peeps, and otherwise playing the game, I'mma be A Bit Miffed.

Current bandwagons are on active players, seemingly just because they're active. Meanwhile said bandwagoners are just voting to make sure someone dies (without even a basic suspicion or reason offered), and people are lurking in the BG without votes or comments, and a few remaining absentee players are getting a free pass for their shenanigans. I am also a bit miffed about all this. >:I

(05-01-2018, 03:36 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Why aren't you voting for apologizers/absentees/dogpilers/actual dogs?

Actually, I already was. Check back, and you'll see I Voted Wheat to pressure 'em into responding and explaining the dog thing. I unvoted after I got a response and (like I said at the top) started to get a sense for what's going on there enough to worry about a Jester play.

After work tonight, going to reread and find my best candidate for a legit vote. This is all I got time for for now.
(05-02-2018, 12:18 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
(05-02-2018, 12:15 AM)Schazer Wrote: »[Image: Box_XD_386A.png] [Image: Box_XD_386_s.png] [Image: Box_XD_386S.png][Image: Box_XD_386A_s.png] [Image: Box_XD_386D.png] [Image: Box_XD_386S_s.png] [Image: Box_XD_386.png]

P.S. I am not miffed about this.
[quote="Sunspider" pid='206748' dateline='1525223723'] I want to know more about the sitch first, but I'm down for a Day 2+ lynch, if Wheat basically can't participate in the discussion or day game.[quote]

*ears perk up, tail begins to micro-wag and the dog smiles sneakily*

[quote] If I get lynched for being active, trying to start getting reads on peeps, and otherwise playing the game, I'mma be A Bit Miffed.

Current bandwagons are on active players, seemingly just because they're active. Meanwhile said bandwagoners are just voting to make sure someone dies (without even a basic suspicion or reason offered),[/quote]
*wagging increases. dog emits an uncomfortably human-like laugh*

[quote]Check back, and you'll see I Voted Wheat to pressure 'em into responding and explaining the dog thing. [/quote]
*fetches a newspaper*
SpoilerShow

*the human-like laughter rises in intensity*
Barf, barf, barf.
*stops laughing, stares smiling at sunspider*