Sack Boogies

Sack Boogies
RE: Sack Boogies
No need to go riffling through a soon-to-be dead kid's stuff, just disumbrificate out of this situation like you normally do
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>Eat the wasp, choke, die
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>Climb in the box. Close the box. It is safe in the box. Box.
SpoilerShow
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
(06-19-2018, 12:24 PM)Schazer Wrote: »No need to go riffling through a soon-to-be dead kid's stuff, just disumbrificate out of this situation like you normally do

That's the ticket! Disenfumbricationism! Of course, you need a Boogie Sack for that...

[Image: HoTx0mM.png]

Ahh... that's better!

[Image: 2ZCSrgR.png]

Now what?
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
Go for a nice stroll along this path through the forest.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>Hey, your eyes are better... Actually everything about you is better, your mind is ok now?
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>So how come the sack bogies are so friedly to you and not, y'know drilling and splatering you with acid ?
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
(06-19-2018, 10:44 PM)Smurfton Wrote: »Go for a nice stroll along this path through the forest.

We'll head out for a stroll. What a lovely day!

[Image: xaHg1Gx.png]

A gentle breeze blows, the air is filled with calming sound of the wind in the leaves, interspersed with the raucous cries of CLOCKATIELS.

There's a big red ANNOISY making a ruckus nearby, but within a few minutes we've walked far enough away that its honking is drowned out by the ambient noise of the forest.

(06-19-2018, 11:37 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>Hey, your eyes are better... Actually everything about you is better, your mind is ok now?
Our eyes are better? Well, we do feel better in the shadows, don't we? Sometimes we just have a tough time communicating in the light.

[Image: 8UWUsQc.png]

This place is more comfortable and friendly. We don't even need to communicate because everybody is already kind of on the same wavelength.

(06-19-2018, 11:59 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »>So how come the sack bogies are so friedly to you and not, y'know drilling and splatering you with acid ?

Now that's a silly question. Why would you ask us something like that?

[Image: ttnNlaJ.png]

Haha, can you imagine anybody being afraid of these friendly critters?
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>Pet the antebarder or.. yeah, you know what must have a nice petting season.
>Adopt a few Clockatiels and get to your big adventure to escape from the cargo hold!
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>lute solo
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
(06-20-2018, 12:45 AM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>Pet the antebarder or.. yeah, you know what must have a nice petting season.
(06-20-2018, 02:30 AM)Wheat Wrote: »>lute solo

We're feeling so good, we need to express ourselves through music!

Come here, little BAARDVARK!

[Image: JPdkpHH.png]

We strum out a rich and melodious solo. All the woodland creatures are attracted to our song.

[Image: lx5DtXe.png]

The CLOCKATIELs are especially excited; they must appreciate our good sense of rhythm and timing!



You are now Dennis and you realize that something is wrong.

Something's very wrong.

[Image: RFyA3mm.png]

Your active ANNOISY should be deterring small Sack Boogies from approaching the crawler, but instead it sounds like an entire flock of CLOCKATIELs is headed your way.

You can't let them reach the crawler. In this shady forest, they'll easily pass right through the hull and endanger your two passengers. You'll need to knock them out of the air before they get too close, and fast.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
Punch a bird.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
Quick, get out your CATLING-GUN. Its long range and predatory tendencies should be perfect for this situation.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
(06-20-2018, 05:19 AM)a52 Wrote: »Quick, get out your CATLING-GUN. Its long range and predatory tendencies should be perfect for this situation.

yes

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>Try to call MAGELLICAN back to help with theses!
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
(06-20-2018, 05:19 AM)a52 Wrote: »Quick, get out your CATLING-GUN. Its long range and predatory tendencies should be perfect for this situation.

You find yourself wishing that your FELINGSHOT would transform into something more useful, but decide that it's better than nothing. You pull FELINGSHOT from your Boogie Sack.

[Image: j6gbRLT.png]

At your command, it coughs up a hairball bullet and you take aim at the nearest CLOCKATIEL.

[Image: HbD9b9I.png]

FELINGSHOT USES TANGLESNIPE.

[Image: ThTgnmd.png]

A direct hit! The CLOCKATIEL falls to the forest floor, subdued.

(06-20-2018, 04:13 AM)Pharmacy Wrote: »Punch a bird.

ANNOISY joins in the fray, using SONIC PUNCH while you provide covering fire with FELINGSHOT.

[Image: yvyHbfE.png]

Within a few moments, only one CLOCKATIEL remains.

(06-20-2018, 05:42 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>Try to call MAGELLICAN back to help with theses!

Your MAGELLICAN returns from scouting ahead and makes short work of the remaining CLOCKATIEL.

[Image: 0g1ByKk.png]

The immediate threat has passed, it seems.

[Image: IT5zshs.png]

However, the MAGELLICAN is still acting strangely distraught about something. What could it be trying to communicate?
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
Maybe it has a CLOCKATIEL stuck in its teeth?
Might be alive enough for capture.
CLOCKATIEL seem pretty common, but hey. Free boogie monster is a free boogiemonster.

If that's not the problem, maybe it saw something big headed your way?
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>Check the fallen CLOCKATIELS, better sure they're K.Oed.
>There's a small chance but possible that something is coming, be prepared to use your Felingshoot
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
(06-21-2018, 07:13 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Maybe it has a CLOCKATIEL stuck in its teeth?
Might be alive enough for capture.
CLOCKATIEL seem pretty common, but hey. Free boogie monster is a free boogiemonster.

If that's not the problem, maybe it saw something big headed your way?
At first you think it might be having a problem with the CLOCKATIEL that it swallowed, but you soon realize that the MAGELLICAN is trying to warn about something farther down the path.

[Image: HOJnuuf.png]

You gaze out to where the trail bends toward Vatlanding and spy something monstrous, a massive shadowy figure surrounded by a whirling cloud of more minute shapes.

[Image: UpHoCVr.png]

This is clearly some large Sack Boogie attracted to your ANNOISY's calls. It doesn't seem to be approaching very quickly, but it is lumbering its way toward you, and meanwhile the crawler is proceeding steadily along its predesignated path toward the monster.

You may have a minute or two to get your bearings, check on your passengers, and formulate a game plan. You're not sure what would be the wisest tactical decision here.

[Image: vs72SPg.png]

You could spend time collecting fallen CLOCKATIELS, or check in with Fartbuttsman. Or just could hop on your cycle and try to attack the large monster before it reaches the crawler, maybe you could even try to reprogram the crawler to avoid the creature. Or maybe there's some other option that you haven't thought of yet.

You spend a moment considering what your next move will be.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
You wouldn't happen to have a spyglass available, would you?
From here it could be a LUMBOAR, maybe a CATLAS or a GIGANT. Lot's of big boogie monsters out there.
It's pretty hard to tell which if any of those it is, so getting a better look would be helpful.
Failing that, getting a bunch of CLOCKATIELS to harass the big one could slow it down. Buy some time to think of a better plan.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>Stop the Crawler so you can get even more time.
>Capture all of the Fallen Clockatiels and send them to distract the monster to another path, maybe you can get a rare and shiny PARROTIME.
>Also make your Annoyse stop of making any sounds as it is the thing attracting them.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
(06-22-2018, 05:00 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>Stop the Crawler so you can get even more time.
>Also make your Annoyse stop of making any sounds as it is the thing attracting them.

You're not sure what it is, but you know it's bad. To gain yourself some more time, you put ANNOISY back in your Boogie Sack and head down to pause the crawler's progress.

[Image: qmltItk.png]

You stop the crawler and look out the window toward the approaching Sack Boogie.

(06-22-2018, 04:54 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »You wouldn't happen to have a spyglass available, would you?
From here it could be a LUMBOAR, maybe a CATLAS or a GIGANT. Lot's of big boogie monsters out there.
It's pretty hard to tell which if any of those it is, so getting a better look would be helpful.

It'd be good to know what you're dealing with. You decide to head down to the equipment lockers and see if there's a spyglass available. If you can't find any, you'll climb out and gather up the fallen CLOCKATIELs.

[Image: 2Z1lSlU.png]

Unfortunately, the crawler equipment lockers only appear to be equipped with a toolkit, a few spare parts, an emergency beacon, and some first aid supplies.

Maybe there are additional supplies in the cargo hold.

[Image: 0czUSbT.png]

You unlock the cargo hold door and wave your hand in front of the sensor to open it.

[Image: G6x64s9.png]

Oh, for crying out loud...
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>That Boogie's legs are sticking out! Better shove them in all the way.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
Just... Just leave them there. Probably better this way. Not causing any further trouble, at least.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
RE: Sack Boogies
>Yeah, that's a mess, just get him out of here and pick the additional boogie sack, might have a few boogies there that will help a lot. No one will care if you borrow them just for a minute or two.
>Just beware to not get that guy out of there.
>After removing the guy from the sack, you might try to find you luck and seek for anything good in the cargo.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote