The Hell Is This

The Hell Is This
#1
DUDE: WAKE UP.
[Image: I1Bd7pD.png]

[Image: YNQy9XL.png]

...AH!

[Image: ghMEvsV.png]

Wah-
The Hell is this!?

[Image: 3DwMNUD.png]

God damn it, is this one of those situations where you wake up in a weird unfamiliar place with no memories whatsoever as to how you got there and potentially about your identity as well?
It better not be.
... It is, isn't it.
Fuck.

Okay, well, you better do SOMETHING about this situation. Something... what, though?
[Image: CYWQziW.png]
Quote
#2
take the A from between your legs and turn it into a B
Quote
#3
...
dab
Quote
#4
>The hell is this.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
#5
(07-08-2018, 08:45 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »take the A from between your legs and turn it into a B

[Image: M3GSYEa.png]

Do you think you're funny? Huh? Do you think of yourself as a funny little clown man, huh? You think you got the highest grades at the University for Punchlines and Funny Jokes of Las Vegas or something? Huh?

[Image: A4YRgAk.png]

One day you will die. When that happens, I'll be there, watching. Laughing.

Then we'll see who's funny.


(07-08-2018, 08:45 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »...
dab

[Image: ifWIced.png]

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Image: MTJAAuH.png]

This does not contribute to your situation in any beneficial way.

Still, a pretty sick dab if you say so yourself.

Now what?
[Image: CYWQziW.png]
Quote
#6
Knock on all the walls to see if you can find any hollow-sounding spots.
Quote
#7
>Examine surroundings.
Quote
#8
>Take the C in you legs and turn it into a D.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
#9
(07-08-2018, 10:12 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>Take the C in you legs and turn it into a D.

[Image: KSolpBP.png]

Die.


(07-08-2018, 09:36 PM)thriggle Wrote: »Knock on all the walls to see if you can find any hollow-sounding spots.

A good idea! Let's find some secret passages!

[Image: eYn9HVy.png]

Nope.

[Image: eYn9HVy.png]

Nada.

[Image: veifWAd.png]

Oh! There we go!

[Image: SQ7W1rz.png]

Ah. It's just a door.
How did you not notice this thing before?


(07-08-2018, 09:54 PM)Clownmask Clock Wrote: »>Examine surroundings.

Yeah you should probably do that, lest you inevitably miss a whole goddamn elephant.

[Image: 9PHzzc1.png]

[Image: 3vxhzrP.png]

Huh. This room is... really barren. It's a literal square, and the door seems to be the only thing that isn't a wall in here. Talk about minimalism.
[Image: CYWQziW.png]
Quote
#10
Whatever you do, don't open the door. Not with your hands, anyway.

Can you peek under it?
Quote
#11
I think I've read this adventure before. If we open the door, we die. Isn't there supposed to be some sort of sign?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#12
Oh, it's probably fine. probably. Go ahead and open that door, not like there's much to do in here, yeah?
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
#13
Okay, but if we die... I mean I saw it coming.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#14
(07-08-2018, 10:51 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Oh, it's probably fine. probably. Go ahead and open that door, not like there's much to do in here, yeah?

[Image: UNolPWb.png]

Ignorant to the possible danger lying behind this wooden object, you boldy attempt to open the door.

It won't budge, however. You wonder if it's locked or something?

(07-08-2018, 10:41 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I think I've read this adventure before. If we open the door, we die. Isn't there supposed to be some sort of sign?

[Image: LRhkwlO.png]

There isn't exactly any sign here. It's just the door. You feel really skeptic at the idea that there's such lethal danger behind it though-

[Image: QDw4npu.png]

[Image: UqfMNOc.png]

Okay maybe there is SOME danger behind this door.
[Image: CYWQziW.png]
Quote
#15
I bet its unlocked now.
Quote
#16
ha ha, i'm sure it's uh. hm. eh... cough. safe. yeah...
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
#17
>Powermove: Open the door and be the lethal danger.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Quote
#18
Scream through the door for help.
Quote
#19
lift up the floorboards and find a key
Quote
#20
Clip through the fucking wall
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Quote
#21
This aint no
Door openin competiton
you'll probably get a participation award anyway, ya dingus!!
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Quote
#22
>dont escape
Quote
#23
(07-09-2018, 12:15 AM)thriggle Wrote: »Scream through the door for help.

[Image: RVgP2Vh.png]

You try to call out to whoever made the noise for help... if there's even a "who" to speak of.

[Image: V5G3ZQ7.png]

But there's only silence.

(07-08-2018, 11:22 PM)Smurfton Wrote: »I bet its unlocked now.

[Image: hgURxCS.png]

You muster up all the courage you have and try to open the door again.

It still won't budge. Thank God.

(07-09-2018, 12:54 AM)Schazer Wrote: »lift up the floorboards and find a key

[Image: brn86Jw.png]

The floor isn't made of floorboards, it's like play concrete or whatever. You think.
You're still out of ideas though, so you try to feel it up anyway.

[Image: ooxmTQD.png]

Oh!
Well damn, you stand corrected. A piece of the floor seemingly sticks to your hand and comes up as you lift it, revealing a small hole of sorts.

[Image: 8A5FJVd.png]

And would you look at that! There really is a key inside!
It looks... weird though. Is this really a key? It lacks all those tiny key teeth.
[Image: CYWQziW.png]
Quote
#24
Take the E from between your legs and turn it into an F
Quote
#25
Take the key from between your legs and... Stab the door? Was there even a keyhole?.... Stab the door anyways.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote