3 Doors

3 Doors
RE: 3 Doors
Name: Kobold
Species: Lesser Dragon
Pronouns: She/her
Favourite Song: Fireflies
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
(10-23-2018, 06:17 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Name: Kobold
Species: Lesser Dragon
Pronouns: She/her
Favourite Song: Fireflies

You are crouched in a small, triangular room, with no memory of how you got here. It’s dimly lit, but you can still see there are three doors, with signs near them.

“Alexa, play despacito.”
“Press F to pay respects.”
“Can we hit 100 likes?

And in the center of the room, a sign saying “This is so sad.”

...did someone kidnap you, and put you in a meme room?

You lift your claws from the ground to take an angry slash at the sign, but the weird, greyish floor seems to be stuck to them, like some weird goop. Deciding against attacking the sign for now, instead you try to figure which door to go through.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] alien gang rise up
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
>FFFFF
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
>Alexa, Play Despacito
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
Hey, sorry for abandoning this, I just wasn’t sure which path to make kobold take. So I’m going to decide it on a coin flip: Press F is heads, Despacito is tails.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] alien gang rise up
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
It landed on heads! Which means Kobold will go through the press F door.

Kobold lifted her claws, and thrust them into the door, before tearing it out of it’s frame. She wished she was able to open doors normally, but her claws denied her that option. Her size also didn’t help, as she had to painfully squeeze through the door, getting even more of the strange goop on her in the process.
The door (or now, doorhole) seemed to have led her into a long hallway, lit with torches. This time, two doors faced Kobold: between them a statue, depicting a snake, baring it’s teeth: with rubies for eyes and coiled around a diamond. She had a strange feeling that she was missing something here, but ignored it...

Suddenly she realised what she had missed.
The voices telling her which door to go through weren’t hers.
“Who’s here?!” She screeched, in a panic. She didn’t trust this room, or whoever was in it with her. She knocked over a few torches in her flailing about, the flames extinguishing as they hit the ground and slowly were dragged down into it, as if the goopy floor was quicksand. It also became to change to a more reddish colour. The room became darker, and Kobold was terrified.

It appears you may be unable to command her in this state, and it is probably a good idea to attempt to console her.
You may also attempt to experiment with the goop floor.


>What shall you say?

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] alien gang rise up
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
>We are the voices of the Etheric Type. Guidance is our export.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
>H-hey there, champ! We're just some friendly 'ol voices that offer guidance, (for better or for worse) courtesy of this temple you're in! We'll try to help you most of the time, but always be sure to use your own common sense as well! If we suggest something that clearly seems like it'll kill you, with no clear explanation why, you probably shouldn't! Right now, however, you should probably calm down. You wouldn't want to make any rash decisions, after all.
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
>”We are the voices of the Etheric Type. Guidance is our export.”

Kobold stopped flailing to listen, and after you’d finished,stopped to think about what you said, and analyse the tone of your voice. She stared at the ground for a few seconds, before speaking back.

”So... you are trying to help me out of this place? Something about what you said, it really doesn’t feel right.”

It appears she trusts you just enough to speak with you, but nothing more.

>”H-hey there, champ! We're just some friendly 'ol voices that offer guidance, (for better or for worse) courtesy of this temple you're in! We'll try to help you most of the time, but always be sure to use your own common sense as well! If we suggest something that clearly seems like it'll kill you, with no clear explanation why, you probably shouldn't! Right now, however, you should probably calm down. You wouldn't want to make any rash decisions, after all.”

”I’m assuming this is a different one of you, seeing as the words you speak seem entirely different in tone. Thank you for being honest, and telling me you may do bad as well as good, but... Something tells me, that at least ONE of you, has been here before. And that’s definitely not what you said last time.” she hisses, in a low voice.

...well. It... it appears she trusts you a little less than before, but has calmed down enough to take input. Also, it appears fuzzysocks is new to the forum! Welcome!

>What do you do?

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] alien gang rise up
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
(Glad to be welcomed!)
>Well, we've also gone by the title "Porters", if that's what you're referring to. Could you inspect the doors and the snake statue closer? It seems we can only see what you see, so any further information on both would be useful.
Quote
RE: 3 Doors
>Let's examine the snake statue. That seems important. Maybe there's clues on it.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote