I just bought some bones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just bought some bones
thought you guys might like to know

I didn't take a picture, but I can if you want me to
XXVII CCXIV MLXII MDCCXXII
Show! Us! The Bones!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Ancient bones?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Look, they're sealed away right now at the back of the freezer. I don't want to go through the effort of unsealing them only to put them right away again. I'll take a photo when I use them.
What spell have you prepared for these bones
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
isn't it for your dog, the 3-headed cerberus?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I am preparing with some research. Soon I will perform a Maillard conversion spell, and a nutrient extraction spell.
Which nutrients do you hope to extract? Such spells when I perform them tend to yield vast amount of Calcium and little else. I keep gunning for marrichalcum but no such luck.
[Image: lmmpL3T.png]
I thought that said mailman conversion spell and was about to have many many questions.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
build a cool tent out of them
[Image: ZRkN2rR.png]

Here's a picture of me bones. I'll be spending the day coercing meat energy out of them.
Bones bones bones bones bones

Are ya gonna make a stock outta em'?
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
(07-16-2018, 05:25 PM)Myeth Wrote: »Bones bones bones bones bones

Are ya gonna make a stock outta em'?

No I'm extracting the essence to make beef potions

[Image: 88nokrD.png]

Here's some of the magic herbs I'm using to enhance the energy
Is it possible to make a mailman conversion spell out of them. Asking for a friend.
sell them for 15gold a pop to adventurers and orphaned babies who happen upon your doorstep.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(07-16-2018, 06:12 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »Is it possible to make a mailman conversion spell out of them. Asking for a friend.

I believe Mailmen can be converted into bones, but not the other way around.
Bones are, however, good for attracting dogs, which are the natural enemy of mailmen. They are naturally equipped to hunt them down and can be well bribed with bones.

(07-16-2018, 06:34 PM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: »sell them for 15gold a pop to adventurers and orphaned babies who happen upon your doorstep.

15 gold is nothing for a seasoned adventurer but quite steep for a penniless baby. Consider offering orphans a small discount to appear more sensitive and human to media outlets.
[Image: lmmpL3T.png]
My contract with the adventurer's guild fell through, I guess I'll have to repurpose the beef potions as regular old soup
Yummy, crunchy bone soup.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]