Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Mistake]
Author Message
Kenshiago
 [Mistake]
#1

Offline
Posts: 41
Joined: May 2018
Your friend had been raving about this new popular game roaming around the internet recently, and kept being vague about the game, not wanting to spoil it for you. Since you haven't gotten the game in the months he's been raving about it, he decided to send you a copy of the game, with a few added mods he hand chose for the "best possible experience."


[Image: titlescreenmodded.png]

...You almost want to just shut off the game, assuming he probably put in worse things for you. At least you hope this was something he put in...

[Image: Illustration2.png]

Well the first thing he told you to do was go into the achievements and pick a patron, he has mostly everything else set up for your first game. A custom "tutorial" as he said.

[Image: acheivementshop.png]

You may as well see what these "patrons" are, he said they are supposed to help you in the game. Oh, well at least that thing in the upper right seems to show this isn't how the game is supposed to look. Must be some kind of script to notice changes in UI.

[Image: shopinterior.png]

Oh god this is almost impossible to read. You really want to just get out of here as soon as possible. Your friend must of given you a selection of patrons to choose from, hopefully they aren't just here to mess with you.
07-14-2018, 12:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
suffershack
 RE: [Mistake]
#2

Offline
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 2018
just because i love making our poor, poor player suffer.
mercury.
07-14-2018, 01:15 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Jirachi
 RE: [Mistake]
#3

Offline
Posts: 5
Joined: May 2018
why not somnus
07-14-2018, 02:01 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
LammarWesley
 RE: [Mistake]
#4

Offline
Posts: 299
Joined: Nov 2016
Brazil, Somewere
>Persephone, she's the only good thing there.

Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
07-14-2018, 02:10 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
awkwardcarapace
 RE: [Mistake]
#5
York Upyup

Offline
Posts: 619
Joined: Jan 2016
The Year 2003
> ........ merc

[Image: gmzzj.png]
07-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Thalia V1
 RE: [Mistake]
#6
Furry Trash

Offline
Posts: 374
Joined: Jun 2018
The Void
(07-14-2018, 02:01 AM)Jirachi Wrote: why not somnus

Yeah, he’s a good boy

[Image: egg007.png?raw=1] [Image: egg005.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: 1l8y9Lt.png]
07-14-2018, 09:04 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Ten11
 RE: [Mistake]
#7

Offline
Posts: 127
Joined: Apr 2017
>just click things randomly to get past this screen faster.
07-14-2018, 09:31 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: [Mistake]
#8
An Eggshell Painted Black

Offline
Posts: 965
Joined: Dec 2016
>A paper plate. Probably more stable than placeholder, while retaining the joy of doing things you probably weren't meant to do.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
07-14-2018, 09:47 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
potatocrisps(CW)
 RE: [Mistake]
#9
Probably most likely definitely secretly a reptile

Offline
Posts: 41
Joined: Jun 2018
Under your bed probably
as much as I love our furry trash boyo,
>Mercury. "He's very expensive, so he's obviously better than the other patron options."

wELP
07-14-2018, 12:38 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiago
 RE: [Mistake]
#10

Offline
Posts: 41
Joined: May 2018
You decide to choose the Mercury due to it being the most expensive. Buying it now would probably be easier than later if this is a one time thing.

[Image: titlescreenmodded.png]

Once you purchase it, though, you get kicked out of the shop.

[Image: mercuryseriously.png]
OI OI. How did you get permission to purchase me?

[Image: shipandai.png]
Huh weird, that must be Mercury, it seems like it's messaging you? Well you decide to start a new game, besides if it's fun maybe you'll check out the other stuff and remove this terrible UI.

[Image: mercurynormal.png]
You're not some new trash are you? If you don't show me some respect I'm just going to bounce. Not even sure how you afforded that amount I got set up.
07-14-2018, 02:14 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Thalia V1
 RE: [Mistake]
#11
Furry Trash

Offline
Posts: 374
Joined: Jun 2018
The Void
Hey Mercury, do you mind if we call you Merc? Also, enjoy the points! If you got them that is. We think you’re cool! Of course we respect you, or we wouldn’t have spent 10,000 points on you, by the way.

[Image: egg007.png?raw=1] [Image: egg005.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: 1l8y9Lt.png]
07-14-2018, 04:27 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: [Mistake]
#12
An Eggshell Painted Black

Offline
Posts: 965
Joined: Dec 2016
Can't all be Champs like you Mercury. Have to earn our stripes before we can join the big leagues.
Lucky me, I've a talented professional here to show me the ropes.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
07-14-2018, 06:32 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
suffershack
 RE: [Mistake]
#13

Offline
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 2018
Selene ship, Selene AI
07-14-2018, 11:54 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Ten11
 RE: [Mistake]
#14

Offline
Posts: 127
Joined: Apr 2017
(07-14-2018, 09:31 AM)Ten11 Wrote: >just click things randomly to get past this screen faster.
07-15-2018, 12:08 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiago
 RE: [Mistake]
#15

Offline
Posts: 41
Joined: May 2018
[Image: mercurynormal.png]

Well at least you know your place, though there is no way you managed to get that many points.

[Image: Sesair.png]

You choose Selene and Selene as your ship and its AI, and then move forward to look over your crew. As you can see your friend seems to have set up some characters when you start

[Image: mercurynormal.png]

Well this person looks like a blast, I'm sure when they get to Fortuna only happy things will happen.

[Image: Noire.png]

You move on to the next character, seems there are two more..one isn't available right now, and the other...

[Image: template.png]

..Seems like you can design them yourself. Though it feels like you're being mocked.

[Image: mercurynormal.png]

Oh man your friend seems like a real winner.
07-15-2018, 12:18 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Babybowser101
 RE: [Mistake]
#16
Tezcatlipoca v1

Offline
Posts: 51
Joined: Aug 2017
The Void
Job: Writer
Species: Low Klannec
[Eloquent Writing]
[Loyal]

S-1 I-8 C-4 E-2 A-6 L-7

??? wanted to go to Fortuna to make their beautiful poetry known across the entire universe.

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 12:32 AM by Babybowser101.)
07-15-2018, 12:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Ten11
 RE: [Mistake]
#17

Offline
Posts: 127
Joined: Apr 2017
(07-15-2018, 12:08 AM)Ten11 Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 09:31 AM)Ten11 Wrote: >just click things randomly to get past this screen faster.
07-15-2018, 12:32 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
suffershack
 RE: [Mistake]
#18

Offline
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 2018
Name: Marshmallow
Species: Arctic Oquinta
Job: Counselor
Pronouns: She (Trans Woman)

[Albino]
[Getaway]

S-1 I-7 C-9 E-3 A-6 L-0

Marshmallow lived a peaceful life on her home planet of Jumanjia, until a massive, amphibious snow beast attacked her clan, killing nearly everyone. A coward by nature, Marshmallow fled, and now she seeks Fortuna, in search of something to give her the courage to return.
07-15-2018, 01:17 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
potatocrisps(CW)
 RE: [Mistake]
#19
Probably most likely definitely secretly a reptile

Offline
Posts: 41
Joined: Jun 2018
Under your bed probably
(07-15-2018, 12:30 AM)Babybowser101 Wrote: Name: Rubelleta
Pronoun:She/whatever
Job: Writer/Therapist
Species: Low Klannec
[Eloquent Writing]
[Cute]

S-1 I-8 C-6 E-2 A-6 L-5

??? wanted to go to Fortuna to make their beautiful poetry known across the entire universe. At some point they gained mutation from being in close proximity to a notail and are now one of the fluffiest Klannec to exist.
I changed a few things but uhh

y e p

wELP
07-15-2018, 04:44 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Thalia V1
 RE: [Mistake]
#20
Furry Trash

Offline
Posts: 374
Joined: Jun 2018
The Void
So Mercury, do you wanna make one?

[Image: egg007.png?raw=1] [Image: egg005.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: 1l8y9Lt.png]
07-15-2018, 06:55 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiago
 RE: [Mistake]
#21

Offline
Posts: 41
Joined: May 2018
[Image: Marshmallow.png]
You decide to make a Low Klanec that fits in with your crew.

[Image: mercuryseriously.png]
Why would I want to create anything, when it can't be as great as me?

[Image: Start.png]

Once you're done with all of that you choose to start your game...

[Image: Planet_99-3.png]

..Wait planet 99?

[Image: Planet_99-3full.png]

[Image: mercurynormal.png]

Hooo boy. Nothin' like hazin' the freshmen. Not that it matters either way.

[Image: outsidestore.png]
07-16-2018, 07:10 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Ten11
 RE: [Mistake]
#22

Offline
Posts: 127
Joined: Apr 2017
>check crew
07-16-2018, 07:33 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiago
 RE: [Mistake]
#23

Offline
Posts: 41
Joined: May 2018
[Image: outsidestoreNoire.png]
You decide to check on your crew.

Crew Info
Spoiler :
> Sesair
Species: Malventus
Job: Captain
Health: Excellent
Morale: Excellent
Sanity: Excellent

Traits:

[Folksy] | [Mimic] | [Strangely Graceful]
[True Pacifist] | [Cheater] | [Cute] | [SoundBarrier]
[Stealthy]

Rations: Sesair eats 1 ration per day. Sesair eats meat, plant, and insect rations.
Stats: Strength- 2 | Intelligence- 3 | Charisma- 8 | Endurance- 5 | Agility- 8 | Luck- 0

Inventory: Inventory size is currently 4 slots, currently holding a friendship bracelet, and a scrambler, for a total of 2 slots taken.

General feelings: Uneasy about losing more friends.

> Noire Verdan
Species: Brewdian
Job: Navigator
Health: Excellent
Morale: Okay
Sanity: Excellent

Traits:

[Deja Vu] | [Overlooked] | [Honest]
[Lazy] | [Stereo-Blind] | [Optimistic]
[Popular] | [Salesman]

Rations: Noire eats 1 ration per day. Noire eats fruit, plant, and mineral rations.
Stats: Strength- 3 | Intelligence- 8 | Charisma- 6 | Endurance- 2 | Agility- 2 | Luck- 5

Inventory: Inventory size is currently 5 slots, currently holding a Brewster(focused laser pistol)(10 shots), and a piece of unrefined steel ore, for a total of 2 slots taken.

General feelings: Noire hates seeing another planet fall, but knows she is close to stopping the Solar Eclipse.

> Marshmallow
Species: Low Klannec
Job: Counselor
Health: Excellent
Morale: Low
Sanity: Okay

Traits:

[Flirtatious] | [Shy] | [Albino]
[Softie] | [Crybaby] | [Compassionate]
[Getaway] | [Insulated]
Rations: Marshmallow eats 1 ration per day. Marshmallow eats plant, fruits, fish, and meat rations.
Stats: Strength- 1 | Intelligence- 7 | Charisma- 9 | Endurance- 3 | Agility- 6 | Luck- 0

Inventory: Inventory size is currently 3 slots, currently holding a bag of marshmallows and a bag of tacks for a total of 2 slots taken.

General feelings: Is terrified to see another Solar Eclipse, and hopes they can stop it.

> Viridian Ootkins
Species: Aftik
Job: Medic
Health: Excellent
Morale: Excellent
Sanity: Excellent

Traits:

[Calm] | [Humble] | [Stone Faced]
[Uncontrollable Mouth] | [Defensive] | [Dilligent]
[Skilled at medicine] | [Rarely misses]

Rations: Viridian eats 1 ration per day. Viridian eats only fish and meat rations.
Stats: Strength- 10 | Intelligence- 5 | Charisma- 2 | Endurance- 4 | Agility- 2 | Luck- 3

Inventory: Inventory size is currently 12 slots, currently holding a scalpels (10), a simple pistol (5 shots), a health kit, and an old fashioned mace for a total of 4 slots taken.

General feelings: She is worried about the crew's safety.

[Image: outsidestore2.png]

[Image: outsidestoreNoire2.png]

[Image: outsidestoreNoire3.png]

It seems you have some obvious choices you can make to move forward.

[Image: mercurynormal.png]

You can make you own choice Trash, you don't have a hope either way, but I will tell you that Thanatos unit up there? It's on my shit list, and if it's not gone I'm gone.
07-17-2018, 04:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Ten11
 RE: [Mistake]
#24

Offline
Posts: 127
Joined: Apr 2017
oh
thats a thanatos unit
well then
...

>lets try getting that experimental laser.
07-17-2018, 04:58 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Jirachi
 RE: [Mistake]
#25

Offline
Posts: 5
Joined: May 2018
>might as well get the laser. Fortuna might have some scary monsters on it
07-17-2018, 01:35 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply