Buzzfia - Solar Eclipse of the Heart - Day 5 (12/22 live)

Buzzfia - Solar Eclipse of the Heart - Day 5 (12/22 live)
RE: Buzzfia - One Silent Night - Day 1 (22/22 live)
(10-08-2018, 03:05 AM)seedy Wrote: »please tell me someone spent points on funny alarming day activations, we need some spice to get things rolling out of random

I think I do let me just take out some crystals and...

CURE AMOSMYN
I wanna be a real friend, Don't wanna break when I bend
I wanna a be no seeker, I wanna scream eureka
(10-08-2018, 10:51 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »Oh yeah, Wheat, since you are un-hammerable, would you be comfortable in revealing your wincon sooner or later just so we know what we're dealing with?

(10-07-2018, 10:12 PM)Wheat Wrote: »
(10-07-2018, 09:17 PM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »I think Wheat's wincon has something to do with the amount of items they need to accumulate (like the opposite of them in Shutdown Showdown) maybe they ht a certain cap?
It doesn't. I win only if dad does.

[that's to say, if all threats to town are gone. i'm town. wincon is not shown because it would be too much to publicly confirm an alignment; instead you all have to speculate "are they telling the truth???"]

Unless you mean by one of my butlers dying revealing my wincon, in which case, yes, I would not mind. Father can always hire a new one [flavorwise, i would not come back. i'd only stay around as a stump, continuing to be a shittly little rich kid]
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Solaris Cures Amosmyn

Amosmyn's ailments have been removed.

Cough-ee Votals:

Wheat (4) : a52, Lordlyhour, Reecer6, Myeth
LegendaryQ (1) : Palamedes
a52 (5) : Wheat, Solaris, amosmyn, Seedy, Sunspider

Abstaining (12) : Robust Laser, Mirdini, Schazer, Thalia V1, dunnergy, Numbers, LegendaryQ, Justice Watch, awkwardcarapace,, ProfessorLizzard, Tehpilot.

The Re Bids:

A. Energy Drink - 2 coins - Robust Laser
C. Granola Bar - 2 coins - awkwardcarapace
D. Chocolate Bar - 1 coin - a52
E. Chocolate Milk - 1 coin - Lordlyhour
G. Purple Heart Gummies - 2 coins - Sunspider

It takes 6 votes to Soft Lynch and 12 to Hammer (Hard Lynch). Day 1 ends in 74 hours (Thursday October 11th, 11 am EST).

Mod Note: I made a mistake in the first votals--on a tie, there is no lynch. So, Wheat's name shouldn't have been bolded. I will be fixing that, and putting this note underneath.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
well! thats thankfully straightforward then
Yeah i'll Vote: Wheat today I think. Leave it a bit longer before this pinata gets burst.
So question. If we do lynch someone and they flip scum (aka probably at least half of the people voting Wheat right at this moment) what's stopping the likely plethora of town aligned killing roles from just doing away with them in the night, thus avoiding Wheat's feared day two timeline?

Vote: Myeth
let me look at this rooms energy flow and see how many people are going to die in this game

whoof its a fuckton
Sorry for being late my dudes. Also, seeing as voting wheat would be voting for a no lynch, I vote: wheat because it’s still pretty early in the game, and we hardly have any information to lynch with.
For what it's worth, I'm not against a lynch today and was considering hopping on the a52 train but with how Wheat works specifically I want that to delay, for bonus funtimes, possibly????
if wheat dies in the night tho it'll say who did it tho so y'know.

revenge is often a strong motivator in games like this
i feel like no lynching via wheat is dangerous and bad and we shouldnt do it, it has extremely bad vibes
(10-08-2018, 01:01 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »So question. If we do lynch someone and they flip scum (aka probably at least half of the people voting Wheat right at this moment) what's stopping the likely plethora of town aligned killing roles from just doing away with them in the night, thus avoiding Wheat's feared day two timeline?

Vote: Myeth
A possible bad redirector would be stopping that likely plethora of town aligned killing roles. Don't rely on night actions to go good so early on. Nyah.

Oh yeah, unvote because youre all dorks. If dunnergy wasn't there then I'd be willing to go for it and be less caring about my butlers' wellbeing.
(10-08-2018, 02:37 PM)Wheat Wrote: »youre all dorks.

uh, r0Od
Whoa
hihi if we lynch wheat we probably get ~zero~ information and waste the whole advantageous point of the day phase.
(10-08-2018, 03:12 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »hihi if we lynch wheat we probably get ~zero~ information and waste the whole advantageous point of the day phase.

but we also lynch wheat, which i think offsets all that
unvote: wheat
(10-08-2018, 03:12 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »hihi if we lynch wheat we probably get ~zero~ information and waste the whole advantageous point of the day phase.
There isn't an "advantageous point" to the day phase with how dunnergy will take over the wincon of anyone else being voted out. Let's say we're starting with 10 loyal [town] players, 6 traitors [scum], and 6 other [including dunnergy]. If we vote for a loyal employee, then 10/21 players left will be town. If we vote traitor, then likely 6 of 20 will be traitors - but we wouldn't know dunnergy's alignment for sure, since a traitor who is being lynched anyway would have no reason not to remove me from the game by sliding an effortless vote onto me, resulting in both a traitor and a loyalist being voted out at the same time. If we vote third party, then 5/21 left will be town. Scum might want to vote out one of their own anyway today, knowing they could exploit my status to their advantage, so any info one might usually get from day one votes is suspect. We do have some info already, in that we have some pre-start reveals and the way people have been reacting to those (especially the early votes for me being very anti-town given the circumstances) reveals some information that will be useful later on.

Maybe you should try less hard with your "it's so unloyal to not lynch!" to try to look loyal, and reexamine this
specific situation. Or get a better math tutor. If I were boss you would be fired! Maybe I could say something to my dad about it...
(10-08-2018, 12:13 PM)Wheat Wrote: »
(10-07-2018, 10:12 PM)Wheat Wrote: »
(10-07-2018, 09:17 PM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »I think Wheat's wincon has something to do with the amount of items they need to accumulate (like the opposite of them in Shutdown Showdown) maybe they ht a certain cap?
It doesn't. I win only if dad does.

[that's to say, if all threats to town are gone. i'm town. wincon is not shown because it would be too much to publicly confirm an alignment; instead you all have to speculate "are they telling the truth???"]

Unless you mean by one of my butlers dying revealing my wincon, in which case, yes, I would not mind. Father can always hire a new one [flavorwise, i would not come back. i'd only stay around as a stump, continuing to be a shittly little rich kid]

Oh whoops I guess I missed this... anyway this is extremely good news

@anybody who’s voting Wheat right now, y’all seem suss. (That’s a52, RL and Thalia.) I’m willing to give Lordly and Reecer6 a BOTD-pass because it genuinely seems out of good (though misguided) intentions but I’m a little freaked out at how coordinated #57-#61 feels.
[Image: qvqxw.png]
Since I was keeping mine there until a52 a52 took theirs off, I'll also
Unvote Wheat

Um yeah what Wheat said... either it’s zero-sum game (wheat thins for lunch) or town actually loses out ([insert non-wheat thin-related food item here] for lunch)

Speaking of lunch... I sure hope it’s better than today’s brekkie. Tasted like paper! I mean, whaaat’s the deaaaal with office food??

[Image: qvqxw.png]
This is assuming we have traitors to worry about and nobody who can clean up Dunnenergy post-flip.

Day phase gives us jurisdiction over who dies, night gives it to scum and whomever happened to ask to be a serial killer. We need to focus on lynching people in general instead of an unlynchable target at this stage because in doing so we disregard everything else for a topic that is easily blown off the following day.

I also wager we dont have a standard spread of role alignments here.
@AC Fair enough, lol. I guess @anosmyn has a point, though, but as I clarified in a previous post, I have no information to base a lynch off of.
Terminology of 'Traitor' is kind of misleading given the turncoat role...
[it's rp/flavor that i've been using for "traitor against the company." i've said "traitor [scum]" to show the meanings of what i'm saying in brackets. also, "whoever asked to be a serial killer" doesn't necessarily track to whoever actually is a third party; my alignment I asked for was "independent" but I ended up town]