Buzzfia - Solar Eclipse of the Heart - Day 5 (12/22 live)

Buzzfia - Solar Eclipse of the Heart - Day 5 (12/22 live)
RE: Buzzfia - One Silent Night - Day 1 (22/22 live)
(10-08-2018, 04:04 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »and nobody who can clean up Dunnenergy post-flip.

Already addressed talked about this. If a bad redirector is among the traitors, that basically gives them a second kill.

(10-08-2018, 04:04 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »Day phase gives us jurisdiction over who dies,

Except, in this particular situation, it results in something counterintuitive where it wastes a day. I am quite familiar with the whole "we must do a day one lynch" script people like to repeat for the purpose of looking town. I usually go "yeah difference of opinion." But in this particular case it truly is not helpful to do.

And besides, i'm not unlynchable, i'm unhammerable. I'm lynched if I have any amount of votes at end of the day that aren't the most votes. Which is why anyone voting for me right now is someone who knowingly wants a mislynch. And also why it would be bad to actually catch scum - they would vote for me, two people would die at once, and we would then not know what alignment dunnergy takes on! I've explained this before but perhaps I must say it slower because I assume you went to a public school or something.

Quote:night gives it to scum
Wouldn't this be a contradiction of the first part of the post I quoted? A contradiction within the very same post. Hmm!
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Actually, my interpretation was that if Wheat has at least one vote, then even if someone else was over the softlynch limit, if there was at least one vote on Wheat, Wheat would be lynched instead, not alongside. The softlynched person would survive. I suppose this is something we could confirm with Reyweld.
Actually, I'm just going to ask:

Reyweld, if Wheat has at least one vote, and someone crosses the hardlynch threshold, which happens:

1. Wheat and the hardlynched person are immediately lynched.
2. Wheat only is immediately lynched.
3. Nothing happens, and Wheat will be lynched at the end of the day.
4. Nothing happens, and Wheat as well as the hardlynched person will be lynched at the end of the day.
4. Something else.
(10-08-2018, 04:49 PM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »Actually, I'm just going to ask:

Reyweld, if Wheat has at least one vote, and someone crosses the hardlynch threshold, which happens:

1. Wheat and the hardlynched person are immediately lynched.
2. Wheat only is immediately lynched.
3. Nothing happens, and Wheat will be lynched at the end of the day.
4. Nothing happens, and Wheat as well as the hardlynched person will be lynched at the end of the day.
5. Something else.

(let's just fix that 4 to a 5)
Feel free to lynch me: it won’t actually get you anywhere, but if you think I may be guilty, whatever lol.
(Just in case you think I may be trying to be aggressive, I’m not.)
Thalia, the fact that I mentioned you offhandedly like ten posts ago and you’re still hung up on my accusation does not bode well unfortunately

In other news, I also am really curious about LQ’s question...
[Image: qvqxw.png]
So, uh I'm here now, and yeah, voting Wheat right now seems quite counter-intuitive! For one, it won't get us anywhere, and two, if they die now, there's so much wasted potential for smashing the piñata! I would much rather Vote: Reecer6 because, yeah, this interaction at #57-#61 is way too suspicious and weird. Also, they've been awfully greedy and disregarding of Wheat being townie lately. For example, not taking off that vote they made.
Noot noot doot doot.

[Image: etSKUQC.png]
We can still pile votes on you Wheat but we shouldn't do so until the pot has stirred. Stirring keeps it from sticking.
Oh is Jon safe now? Can i remove my vote? Meow. Thank You, Please

unvote: wheat

Cant kill the guy who pays rent. Meow.
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
im feeling extremely bad vibes from this cat, the chakras are, just, horrific to behold, im in awe, fearful, someone please help me
I wanna be a real friend, Don't wanna break when I bend
I wanna a be no seeker, I wanna scream eureka
>:3c?
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
*hides behind her 54 month old son Chimothy*
*shrugs wildly at numbers*

It is extremely unfortunate that if the non-hammer on Wheat goes through we'll probably??? maybe??? we definitely need clarification on this??? not have anyone else to lynch and go NL, because death is good for information and whatnot, but I'm telling you. There are two endings to this day, and they are:

1. Wheat gets not-hammered
2. Wheat gets lynched.

If no one's voting Wheat by the time we're approaching dayend, someone's going to snatch the chance at four goodies up at the eleventh hour. You can't even necessarily be mad at them, because that could be super helpful for town, we don't know.

I think I can shift my vote on one condition though, that we formally and very loudly agree to suspect anyone who does selfishly gallis Wheat to the highest degree. A proper lynch would be super nice. Not sure if that's enough though, because one of those items may very well get someone to survive a lynch, or something like that.
can we get a list of votals please
Okay Wheat has a fair point re: busdrivers.

Follow up question: what about the daykillers that are very likely hiding off to the side waiting to use said powers? I guess I'm just not a fan of sitting on our hands doing nothing when we even had a day zero for people to do some things?

Another option is to just play things safe and kill Dunnenergy vOv.

Regardless I don't like the fact that anyone is voting for Wheat, and am most unhappy with the people who are justifying it with the whole 'but I have to because I don't trust these other people' argument.

Vote: Reecer
Think this is right but I only spent about a minute putting them together.

Wheat (5) : a52, Reecer6, Myeth, Robust Laser, Thalia V1
a52 (4) : Solaris, amosmyn, Seedy, Sunspider
Reecer6 (2) : Numbers, Palamedes
a52 unvoted wheat #117 and Myeth unvoted wheat #135! so it'd be Wheat (3) which means they're currently up for the chopping block
[Image: qvqxw.png]
Ah right, I knew Wheat had too many votes. That just means that fewer people need to change their Wheat vote!

Wheat (3) : Reecer6, Robust Laser, Thalia V1
Reecer6 (2) : Numbers, Palamedes
unvote: wheat robust, reecer, i think you guys should unvote too
(10-08-2018, 06:34 PM)Reecer6 Wrote: »*shrugs wildly at numbers*

It is extremely unfortunate that if the non-hammer on Wheat goes through we'll probably??? maybe??? we definitely need clarification on this??? not have anyone else to lynch and go NL, because death is good for information and whatnot, but I'm telling you. There are two endings to this day, and they are:

1. Wheat gets not-hammered
2. Wheat gets lynched.

If no one's voting Wheat by the time we're approaching dayend, someone's going to snatch the chance at four goodies up at the eleventh hour. You can't even necessarily be mad at them, because that could be super helpful for town, we don't know.

I think I can shift my vote on one condition though, that we formally and very loudly agree to suspect anyone who does selfishly gallis Wheat to the highest degree. A proper lynch would be super nice. Not sure if that's enough though, because one of those items may very well get someone to survive a lynch, or something like that.

This just reads to me as HEY I Hope No One Calls Me Out And Lets Me Stay On This Train!
Unvote Now, Diplomatise later, maybe?
I suddenly want wheat and dunnergy to both die for turning this day into a really annoying mechanics/numbers/Best Practices debate

myeth is almost certainly some kind of serial killer regardless of what alignment they actually ended up with

reecer it's odd to ask us to "formally and very loudly agree" to suspect someone who ganks a town player last-minute
isn't something like that so common-sense it doesn't even need to be said?
Complimentary Votals:

Wheat (2) : Reecer6, Robust Laser
Reecer6 (1) : Numbers, Palamedes

Abstaining (10) : Mirdini, Schazer, dunnergy, LegendaryQ, Justice Watch, awkwardcarapace,, ProfessorLizzard, Tehpilot, Wheat, a52, Lordlyhour, Myeth, Thalia V1.

No New Bids:

A. Energy Drink - 2 coins - Robust Laser
C. Granola Bar - 2 coins - awkwardcarapace
D. Chocolate Bar - 1 coin - a52
E. Chocolate Milk - 1 coin - Lordlyhour
G. Purple Heart Gummies - 2 coins - Sunspider

It takes 6 votes to Soft Lynch and 12 to Hammer (Hard Lynch). Day 1 ends in ~64 hours (Thursday October 11th, 11 am EST).

Mod QA: Wheat, if having 1 or more votes (but not the majority) will be the SOLE lynch. If Wheat has any votes and someone else reaches Hard Lynch, nothing will happen as that would be a hammer killing Wheat and Wheat can't be hammered.

tldr; "3. Nothing happens, and Wheat will be lynched at the end of the day."
Sig:
SpoilerShow
wheat basically exists as a potential sacrifice that anyone can use to avoid being lynched...if we lynch scum or 3p the result will be a wheat lynch...town could have reasons for doing it as well but it would be a silly play
so in conclusion the second we lynch correctly, wheat dies instead and someone not-town gets their items
i like that wheats very existence brings exciting and terrible game mechanics

i guess i should try to put thought in this game but its much more fun for me, in this moment, not to, and i like my Person Who's Into Crystals shit too much right now whoops!

anyway seedy that presents an argument to not have wheat be a pinata especially given that i know what one of the items he can get does (tee hee!) and its, not something we'd want someone who's scum to have? but also i feel like whoevers willing to do that is like, DEFINITELY going to like, already be Buff As Shit

anyway im fine lynching a52 tho, thats what my darling Jimantha says