Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Questions Thread
Our Lady of Lampreys
 RE: Questions Thread
Rebeliot

Desert
(08-08-2017, 04:44 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: No, you do have to use an external image host.

Thanks.

The story is describing Upper and Lower forests. Several kids are exploring the forest. Anyone who looked up from lower forest grew dizzy. When the children found something in the forest it was an amazing sight. Most parents got worried when the kids went to the forest because they thought it was dangerous.
08-08-2017, 04:54 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Fellow
Guy the Chap

The forum won't display images for me while I'm logged in. They just display as [image: (image url)] I've likely touched a setting I shouldn't and so I've tried going through my settings but it seems there aren't any that would affect me being able to see images. I've messed with the "other options" in an attempt to fix it but it hasn't worked. How can I turn the images back on?
08-24-2017, 06:52 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Nippon
This is a known issue with some users since we updated the forum software. I can fix it on a user-by-user basis through the admin control panel until someone who knows what they're doing can either fix the underlying issue, or restore the toggles in user control panels.

If anyone else is having this issue please PM me on here or discord. Thanks
08-24-2017, 07:10 PM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

All right, thanks for fixing it.
08-24-2017, 07:13 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Nippon
You're welcome! At least one other user had it switch back on them again so lemme know if that happens to you
08-24-2017, 07:14 PM