Enter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Enter
#1
Enter






























You come across a set of four doors, all alike. A torch in each corner of the room perfectly illuminates the small space. The ceiling is flat stone, the floor is tiled stone. What do you do?




Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#2
RE: Enter






























I open the first door on the left with little mind given.




SpoilerShow
Quote
#3
RE: Enter












i pop out of existence and enter the abyss











Quote
#4
RE: Enter














> I open the first door on the left with little mind given.

It swings open without a noise. Beyond the frame, another small room exists, with identical features save one: a large vase rests in the center of the room.













Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#5
RE: Enter


















Climb inside the vase.








[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Quote
#6
RE: Enter













eat the vase.












SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Quote
#7
RE: Enter








>Climb inside the vase

After moving beside the vase, you find it too tall and delicate to get into. You're afraid if you try to force yourself in or climb up it, the vase might break.

After a moment's consideration you realize you don't care, and try to hop in that bad boy. As soon as you grab the rim and hoist yourself up, the vase tips over onto you and shatters.

Among the vase's shards, there are piles of fine black sand and a slingshot labelled "vision".



































Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#8
RE: Enter











>load sand in slingshot
>try out newly-loaded slingshot






























Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
#9
RE: Enter





>load sand in slingshot
>try out newly-loaded slingshot


You grab a handful of sand and pour it onto the slingshot. You pull back the band and most of the sand falls off. You fire at the door in front of you.

It's mostly ineffective, creating a small cloud of sand. Where the grains hit the door, they created small holes in the door. You look through to see an identical room with what looks like an ugly gargoyle.



Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#10
RE: Enter




>Open that door up my man!








SpoilerShow
Quote
#11
RE: Enter




>Open that door up my man!


You throw the door open. Indeed, on the other side was a gargoyle, the size of a man while in a hunched position. Curiously, when opening the door, the holes in the wall didn't feel like holes at all. Instead, when your hand passed over them, it felt like the rest of the continuous smooth stone.

Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#12
RE: Enter



>I load up the slingshot and shoot myself so I can be invisible.
>Can't let myself get caught by a gargoyle that easily.






SpoilerShow
Quote
#13
RE: Enter






Try shooting some vase shards.





[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Quote