Pokedraft (1ST ROUND STARTS 11/18)

Hello all! This is Pokedraft, a Pokemon-themed Forum game based around the concept of drafting Pokemon, training them, and pitting them against each other.

Rules:
SpoilerShow

Some miscellaneous notes, answers to Q/A, FAQ, etc.:
SpoilerShow

tl;dr players take turns catching pokemon, player who puts the most pokeballs on the line gets precedence on the pokemon, then you train your pokemon, then battle them for glory and rewards

This game will start with at least 5 players. I intend to start the game 3-5 days after signups die down, assuming we reach at least 5. To join, tell me what color you'll be using as a player (and optionally your Gen 1 trainer type). You can use an HTML code color if you really want to (#RRGGBB)
1. Cooltrainer Sunspider
2. Trainer Palamedes
3. Birdkeeper Thalia V1
4. Channeler LammarWesley
5. Gentleman HunterX55
RE: Pokedraft (Signups)
I would like to "catch all of 'em" please. Sign me up for #969696.

EDIT:
Question 1: Can I pick a Gen 1 trainer type from here?
Question 2: Can it be Cooltrainer? I like to think of myself as a pretty cooltrainer.
(10-13-2018, 02:16 AM)Sunspider Wrote: »I would like to "catch all of 'em" please. Sign me up for #969696.

EDIT:
Question 1: Can I pick a Gen 1 trainer type from here?
Question 2: Can it be Cooltrainer? I like to think of myself as a pretty cooltrainer.

Sounds good to me!
I will catch them all 10 as FF0000
I saw this and almost jumped out of my chair. Uhhh so can I be #66CDAA? And maybe a female Birdkeeper. Birds are cool!
Sign me up. I'm a Channeler and #6A5ACD, please.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
I’ll join. Colour is #DC143C if you got it, and I’ll be a Gentleman.
And that's five!

With Hunter, we should have enough players to start the first round of Pokedraft.

Seeing as the gap between the last couple of players was a few weeks, I wasn't really expecting this to happen, so I need to review my notes and spreadsheets to prepare to get things going.

As such, I'm going to set the start date for the first round of Pokedraft as November 18th, 3PM MST, or approximately 8ish days from now.

New signups may join until then, and will be part of the first round. Those that come later will have to wait until the signup period for the second round.