Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session

Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session
RE: Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session
Speed up to go-getting speed, keep going straight.
The track is already set to go straight, so Echo simply turns the throttle to GO-GETTING SPEED. You ask Echo to do a quick flyby of the room, and she obliges- barely catching up with the train as it slowly accelerates. The game fades to black, transitioning to a map screen. You take a minute to look it over before exiting out.

[Image: 019.gif]

As you close the map screen, the game gives you a helpful tooltip: You can view the map at any time by typing /map!

[Image: 018.png]

It seems the train has stopped, detecting a branch in the path. What now?
> Take the twisting track

> SAY: Let us know if the back and forth turning on the track makes you nauseous at all, we can slow down for portions like that if it sloshes your fluid too much.
Tree Eggy!!

[Image: K904x8Y.png]
>Twists, turns, and I got no third rhyme for this
>Check Echo

>Fast Travel back
>Spawn: Glowstone Ore type
we should make sure to check the map every time we get into a new room!
Let's continue on the straight path, unless Echo wants to stop and check out that blue ore.
(Also, isn't it a bit odd how far the tracks go? Is it possible that someone else might've added to them?)

[Image: 8HyFJgv.png]

hey does anyone know unicorn medicine
my child ate a music box help
whoa hang on! someone in the discord just pointed out the TCP limit just bumped up. we should try to head back before all of the slots are taken!

>go back at go-getting speed (so long as echo isn’t bummed by the adventure being cut short)
[Image: 018.png]

Hey Echo, let me know if the back and forth turning on the track makes you nauseous at all, we can slow down for portions like that if it sloshes your fluid too much.
Uh... What? All I see is the track we're on and then the one that kind of goes off at an angle. There's... one back and forth turn, I guess, but I should be fine.
...Nevermind. Do you know what that blue stuff over there is?
That's diamond! It's really pretty, but more importantly, it can be used to make sharp tools work better. Do you mind if I go grab some real quick? I'll use the drill so it'll be faster this time.
Well...

Should you let Echo gather the diamonds? You don't know exactly how quick it'll be since she's never used the drill before, but she seems fairly excited about it. On the other hand, all the TCP slots might be full by the time you get back, if they haven't been taken already.
>Let her do it, Support
(also i just realized the minecart hasnt been there for quite a few updates now, pretend it was there the whole time, connected to the back of the train)
Let her get the diamonds first!
Yeah sure. We can always get TCP slots later.
i agree, echo deserves to mine some diamonds! after she's done we should definitely head right back, but we shouldn't rush her or make her feel hurried.
yep! don't rush her, but let her get the shinies! i wonder how different what she sees is to what we see?
Wait... When did TCP slots get so many. I did not notice it grow.

Go get 'em Echo.

Maybe we should head back now.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
>Yeah sure, go nab 'em!
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
...Sure, go ahead!
Alright!

Echo quickly slips on the prosthetic arms, then hops out of the train carrying a DRILL. With this, she's able to mine the diamonds much more quickly than with just the pickaxe- it takes her just a few moments as opposed to several minutes. You briefly consider trying to hurry her up slightly as she gathers the diamonds into one of the train's onboard crates, but you think better of it.

There we go! By the way, I think I'm good to have these arms on for a while! I should be able to last a lot longer if I'm not doing anything strenuous with them- mining the glowstone earlier kind of burned me out. Anyway, where to now? Looks like there's still more track.
Well, I actually wanted to head back to base- there's something important we need to try and do.
Oh, okay! The tracks are already set to go in that direction, so I'll just put the train in reverse and...

The train slowly starts to move backwards the way it came.

Away we go!

[Image: 020.gif]

One map screen later, the train arrives safely back at the base. Something's different, though... Things have been moved around, the petting machine is broken, and the canary is gone!

[Image: 021.png]

Um... I don't remember moving any of that stuff. Did you do something, Trinket?
NOT THE CANARY
"We didn't move anything, and I don't think we even could! Maybe someone else is nearby?"

/spawn stone
Could've been the knocker we left. Might've seen we didn't leave food for it, so it threw a fit.
>Create Pastry (x4)
>Create Toolbox (+Tools)
>Spawn:Mechanic

Mechanic( and/or tools) should help with repairs, two pastries for the tcps, one for the generic pet, and one to bribe the knocker if we see it.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Spawn: Factory
>Create: Fence
>Create: Lockable door with keys
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
>Create anti-griefing forcefield
>Create: a secure fence at entrances/exits with a little combination lock (420)

>Spawn True Power Type
It's time to take action. To save our bird.

Spawn: Arcade Machine type
Create: Bullet-proof Stealth gear (Nothing magic, just maybe some cave camouflage and step absorbent boots, the works)
Create: Ankle mounted stun gun
Create: Pin that says "Flock you." This can be our calling card.
Create: New petting machine, this time with a belly rub option
Teach: Stealth Tactics
Teach: Ankle mounted stun gun usage

Go get 'em Echo. You should probably fly; they'd see a train coming a mile away. I'm not sure which direction they came from, but I think going the opposite direction than we went last time should be a good start.

i think we should spawn echo armor ;; we don't know if they might hurt her, or try and take her as well as the canary
okay, i think we absolutely shouldn’t try to go after whoever did this (yet). instead, i think now is a good time to inform echo of a bit of the nature of this game, and explain to her the danger she might be in. we shouldn’t try to scare her, but just let her know there are other players and TCPs out there who are also working together in the same way that we (trinket and echo) are, and that a less friendly team probably trashed our base. there’s no need for her to be scared because we won’t let her get hurt, but she should know that it is important to be careful. let her know that we are gonna come up with a plan to get our stuff back and in the meantime, we’re gonna try to spawn her a new buddy and also some stuff to help keep her safe!

(dittoing these suggestions:)
(02-15-2019, 07:55 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »>Create anti-griefing forcefield
>Create: a secure fence at entrances/exits with a little combination lock (420)

(02-16-2019, 06:40 AM)fuzzysocks Wrote: »Create: Bullet-proof Stealth gear (Nothing magic, just maybe some cave camouflage and step absorbent boots, the works)
Create: Ankle mounted stun gun
Create: New petting machine, this time with a belly rub option
Teach: Stealth Tactics
Teach: Ankle mounted stun gun usage

edit: >spawn scratch-and-sniff sticker type
(02-17-2019, 12:17 AM)chemtrails Wrote: »>spawn scratch-and-sniff sticker type

Forget arcade machine type, seconding this