Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session

Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session
RE: Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session
How long can you fly like you were before without getting tired? You were very fast.
i think we’re covered! let’s get our bird back
Yes, actually. We don't know what Topaz will be kept in, so I'll give you a multi-tool that you can use for a variety of different cages. It clips on the end of your wing- it might be a little difficult to use, but it's something.

Create: Swiss army knife, contents being: Nail file, wood saw, wire cutter, screwdriver, lock pick, shackle opener, led light, chisel, usb stick, small knife, a magnifying glass, and bolt cutters. (All small enough to fit, of course)

Teach Echo: Simplified usage of everything included

You probably won't need most of this, but it's always important to be prepared. And don't worry about the knife, that's for if you need to cut a rope or something similar.
Go get 'em, Echo!
No, let's go. Let's get the bird back.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
One more thing, just a sec...

CREATE: MULTITOOL
TEACH: MULTITOOL USE

The multitool seems to attach to Echo's prosthetic arm rather than spawn as its own item- probably for the best, considering it would be fiddly to use with the grippers. A quick check with Echo confirms she can control the tool the same way she can control the claws.

There! You probably won't need most of this, but it's always important to be prepared. And don't worry about the knife, that's for if you need to cut a rope or something similar.
Gotcha.
By the way, how long can you fly like before without getting tired? You were pretty fast.
Uhhh... I could probably keep that up for about a minute or so, I think!
Alright! Go get 'em, Echo!

[Image: 028.png]

Echo types in the combination, and the gate opens. There is a visible shimmer as Echo steps through the force field, and she latches the gate behind her again. As she steps into the next area, your text box turns to its adventure mode shade of red with no warning- seems like you'll have to keep an eye on that from now on.
lets save her flying in case of an emergency — can she see any details, or does the tracksr have — anything we can’t see on our screen?
What's the green thing at the top right corner?

>Which way do you think the bird or the culprit of the bird's disappearance went?
I think it represents how many kitties we have, and maybe their health?

>Fly South and continue fairly fair down
>Use your echolocation if you come to any forks in the tunnels
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

What can you see on the tracker, Echo?
It's actually fairly simple. It's just a circle with one dot in the center and an arrow at the outer edge. I think if there were more birds there'd be more arrows, but it's just the one. There's no way to determine distance, but we'll know when we get close if the arrow moves around more. Right now the arrow's pointing south and slightly east. It's more east than it was before.
Gotcha. Just head south till you get to a fork, then try and echolocate to see if you can tell where the tunnels lead.
Sounds like a plan.

As she walks (not full-on running, but still more of a brisk walk) you take a moment to check the MANUAL. Sure enough, there's a page showing what the elements on your HUD are for.

The green circles on the top right display the HEALTH of your TCPs. Green represents current health, red represents maximum health, and black represents unavailable health- since most TCPs do not have a health cap of PERFECT, you will most likely not have a complete circle. The health scale is as follows.

8 - PERFECT
7 - FANTASTIC
6 - GREAT
5 - GOOD
4 - OKAY
3 - POOR
2 - HURTING
1 - SUFFERING
0 - CRITICAL

You suddenly hear a loud shriek! Panicked, you drop the manual and place your hands on the keyboard, ready to take action...

[Image: 029.png]

...But it seems like Echo was just echolocating.

There's four ways to go- One tunnel is kind of a T-junction, with one going north and the other south, there's another one that goes south, and a fourth that goes west. I can't tell which one we want, although it's probably one of the south ones.

(you can't actually see echo's echolocation on the map but for the sake of avoiding confusion i've marked it anyway, just pretend Trinket has a really good imagination)

[Image: 030.gif]
Go east then south. I'm curious about the edge of the map.
>East then south

I concur with the above, I'm curious to see if the map is finite.
"Hey Echo, what's the cave roof like? Are there any stalactites?"
w.. we should try and memorize what echo sounds like echolocating jic so that if she does ever yell bc hurt we kno and dont brush it off. east n then south
You make a mental note to try and remember what Echo's echolocation shriek sounds like. She really gave you a good startle! You take a deep breath to calm yourself down and check the map.

[Image: 032.gif]

Looking at it, you don't think the map is infinite. It seems to end naturally just before it reaches the boundary.

Hey Echo, what's the cave roof like? Are there any stalactites?
There's a bunch, yeah! There's about the same amount of stalactites as there are stalagmites. I think-

[Image: 031.png]

Echo suddenly stops and flattens herself against the south wall. She informs you in a low, hushed voice that she can hear someone talking around the eastmost corner. The tracker seems to be indicating Topaz is in the same direction the voices are- what should she do?
Sneak. Eavesdrop.
Listen in, see if we can get some info before charging in there.
eavesdropping time!!
Listen in a bit before walking in, but act casual. Look at the diamonds on the wall, act like you were just out for an adventure, and if they come around, then approach them about Topaz. You might also want to lower your sneak suit's hood.
Echo creeps closer to the tunnel where the noise is coming from. She can just make out a conversation...

Oh! That would be good, yes! What would you like in return?
It'd be swell if you could work with us- nothing too serious!
Well, we'll do as much as we can! None of us have really left the village yet, and there's still all this that needs to be fixed, but I'm sure we can help you soon!
Much appreciated, much appreciated...we're just down the tunnel over there, and you're always welcome to come by! If there's any trouble again, you let us know.
We will! Thank you for this, by the way. Ihu will really appreciate it.

The sound of footsteps grows closer. One of them is coming this way! Echo quickly turns and stares at the diamonds, trying her best to look casual while wearing a black stealth suit with a stun gun on her hip.

[Image: 033.png]

Hello there!

Echo turns to look at someone below the bottom of the screen.

...Hi!
Ask calmly if they have your friend Echo, they don't seem hostile