Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session

Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session
RE: Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session
Ending the vote here! As a note, I'm planning on updating every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday night from here on in, and I won't be doing these "end of vote" posts unless it's for something important. That means I'll update again tomorrow night and go from there.
Quickly considering your options, you type /spawn bat. After you hit the Enter key, there's a moment of worry that maybe the game will give you a baseball bat, but it seems to know what you meant. A small sprite appears on the screen in front of you. Excited, you quickly create an assortment of other things for it. The fungus doesn't show up, but the lanterns do. It's probably offscreen somewhere. The bat-type looks confused as objects pop into existence around it, but it cheers up at the sight of the GENERIC ANIMAL COMPANION.
[Image: 002.png]
You try to CHECK the newly spawned TCP, but it gives you an error message saying that you need to NAME the TCP first. Failing that, you check the MAP real quick...
[Image: Map_001.png]
...looks like you've got some work to do.
> Name: Squeaker
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Name: Echo
Have you ever tasted the moonlight?

So delicate on your skin.

Gentle, with the grace of song

And dancing on water;

The ballet of ancient light.

>Name: Zigzag
>Name: Dracul
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(Yesterday, 09:57 AM)Kajah995 Wrote: »Name: Echo

Seconding!
Thirding Echo and also we should check on it once it's named!
My vote goes to Echo as the name.

/teach Echo Speech
/teach Echo Kindness

/give Echo Poncho
/give Echo Galoshes

/say 'Hello'
teach echo morality
teach echo spelunking
teach echo reading/writing

give echo journal and pen
create bookcase with encyclopedia, dictionary, elementary textbooks, and assortment of YA literature.

Hi, welcome to existence. It can be wonderful and painful in equal measures. I hope to give you a good life, and let you explore yourself and grow on your own terms. I'm here for you if you need anything, my name is Trinket, she/her, nice to meet you!

(is that too much? am I being too much? also my vote goes to echo i guess.)
>Echo
>Create sugarmoss lawn
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

name > echo and greet!!! lllllet’s not teach em anything til we open communications, but another spawn to fill in their world would be cool. i like the grass idea! also remember to input CHECK again once we name em!
TALK (echo)
print
"Apologies for the confusion, Echo. My name is Trinket. I hope you are enjoying all your new items and knowledge. Some of it might not seem useful at first but they will be in time. Welcome to life! If you have any questions, don't be be afraid to ask!"
/print
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
(Yesterday, 06:41 PM)CSJ Wrote: »TALK (echo)
print
"Apologies for the confusion, Echo. My name is Trinket. I hope you are enjoying all your new items and knowledge. Some of it might not seem useful at first but they will be in time. Welcome to life! If you have any questions, don't be be afraid to ask!"
/print
dittoing this for our introduction! also seconding the sugarmoss lawn! let’s alsp be sure to remember to /check our pal once we’ve given them a name.
> I second Squeaker!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
>Name Echo
>Create book entitled "Fantastic Lamps and How to Make Them."
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]