[q-uarantine.]

[q-uarantine.]
#26
RE: [q-uarantine.]
keep interacting with invisikid! try climbing onto their hand
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
Quote
#27
RE: [q-uarantine.]
This in your hand now, you chose it and have no reason to change your choice of small big one!
Quote
#28
RE: [q-uarantine.]
The others might not stay with you cause they have other rats they're looking at. Stay with this kid.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
#29
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Def stay with this kid!
[Image: jZx9NgF.png]
Quote
#30
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Stay with this kid, but first, sniff. Do they have any food on them?
Quote
#31
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(01-25-2019, 01:16 AM)Fuade Wrote: »Stay with this kid, but first, sniff. Do they have any food on them?

seconded, take a big ol snorf
[Image: tumblr_inline_pka9p9BBYE1wsmlc7_500.png]
traits: cannot be killed
Quote
#32
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(01-24-2019, 03:12 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »keep interacting with invisikid! try climbing onto their hand

> Yes! Let's see if you can reach their shoulder to perch on.
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#33
RE: [q-uarantine.]
You decide to stay with the [invisible] Small Big One, seeing no reason to move on when your littermates are already fighting for the others' attentions. Feeling a bit peckish, you sniff at their paw in the hopes they might have encountered some food recently.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 3.

Alas, no such luck. You're not particularly disappointed, however. After all, you still have a new playmate!

Gathering your hind legs under yourself, you leap up onto the Small Big One's paw, then climb all the way up their arm until you're perched on their shoulder. The [loud] one squeals at this, pointing at you, but the [invisible] one only waits [patiently] for you to finish your stunt before gently pulling you away, holding you with both paws.

They purr something soft and friendly. You lick their claws in response.

Turning to The Big One (who apparently had been standing nearby – you hadn't even noticed!), the Small Big One holding you starts chittering away at them in their low voice. The Big One chitters something back. A short conversation is held, and then–

–the [invisible] one starts walking away, with you, through the room.

You don't know where you're going.

You don't think you're coming back.

... But you don't mind this, because you realize something wonderful has just happened.

This Small Big One is now Yours.

[Image: QuarantinePanel1.png]

At this point, you cannot recognize their face and number, but perhaps one day you will. What are they?
Quote
#34
RE: [q-uarantine.]
> Q-6137
> Antelope or cheetah mask with the sign-off "TwT"!

(01-27-2019, 05:24 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »their name is q-817!
I totally second this for the name, actually!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#35
RE: [q-uarantine.]
their name is q-817! they have a kitty mask and a x0w0x face
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
Quote
#36
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(01-27-2019, 09:38 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Q-6137
> Antelope or cheetah mask with the sign-off "TwT"!

Yes!!! If antelope, I vote one with curly horns, maybe at enough of an angle that we can perch on it
[Image: jZx9NgF.png]
Quote
#37
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(01-27-2019, 05:24 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »their name is q-817! they have a kitty mask and a x0w0x face

I agree with this

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] alien gang rise up
Quote
#38
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Your name is Q-48 and your face is ⚈ㅂ⚈
Quote
#39
RE: [q-uarantine.]
i agree on q-817 as well. they have a lop earred bunny mask with a *x^ face
[Image: tumblr_inline_pka9p9BBYE1wsmlc7_500.png]
traits: cannot be killed
Quote
#40
RE: [q-uarantine.]
You will hold this information in your heart until such a time when you can understand it.

Yours holds you close as they walk, keeping you securely in both hands, so it's only when they finally stop that you have the chance to see where you have been taken.

It is very, very different from Home.

The lighting in this room is much softer, enveloping everything in a warm glow. The sounds – what little you can hear – are muffled, emanating not from the room itself but from outside. The scents of many, many beings permeate the room, but only a scant few are fresh. (The scent of Yours, naturally, is among those.)

What impresses you most, however, are the furnishings.

Yours is sitting with you (in a very odd-angled way; how inconvenient it must be to have such long legs!) on what you can only describe as an open nest. You can see another one directly across from you, pushed up against the wall, and a third positioned directly above it. Craning your neck upwards, you can see there's yet another above you. Such a curious sleeping arrangement!

You don't have much time to focus on your surroundings, however, as Yours gently places you down on the nest's bedding and starts to stroke your fur with a claw. An attempt at grooming? You've never seen the face of The Big One move, so perhaps this is as close to it as their kind can get… Not that you mind, though. It feels just as comforting.

Suddenly, however, the claw is taken away and Yours chitters something in their low voice. Confused, you look up at them, earning you a pleased purr and some more strokes with the claw.

All too soon, the claw is removed and Yours chitters at you once again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 5.

Not understanding, you take the opportunity to wash your face. Yours waits patiently for you to finish before calling out to you again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls an 18.

This time, you look up eagerly. Yours is pleased, purring loudly and stroking you once again.

They call out once more.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 4.

You're stricken with an itch, and scrunch up your body to scratch furiously at it. Yours waits for you before trying again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 20.

Finally, you understand what Yours is doing and look up at them, taking a few hops closer to them.

This sound… This special sound…

It's your name.

What is it?
[Image: QuarantineTextLogo.png]
Quote
#41
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Lord Killgoth Archblaster the Sixth
Quote
#42
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Carat!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#43
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Stellaria.
Quote
#44
RE: [q-uarantine.]
our name is cutie bc we are a tiny cute rattie
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
Quote
#45
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Your name is Dave.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
#46
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(02-02-2019, 08:13 AM)Fuade Wrote: »Lord Killgoth Archblaster the Sixth

(02-02-2019, 06:35 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »our name is cutie bc we are a tiny cute rattie

How about both!?

Lord Cutie Archkillster The First

L.C. or Lord for short :-)
wELP
Quote
#47
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Malinovy.
Noot noot doot doot.


[Image: etSKUQC.png]
Quote
#48
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Apocalypse.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#49
RE: [q-uarantine.]
"Cutie."

You have no idea what it might mean in the language of the Small Big Ones, but regardless, it now means you.

Yours seems delighted by your actions, trilling pleasantly and rubbing your shoulders. They still go through the motions with you a few more times, however.

Fortuna rolls five 20-sided die. She rolls a 15, 9, 15, 13, and 3.

You can't help but ignore a few of the calls, feeling that Yours is patient enough to understand that sometimes, something else is more important (like grooming), but for the most part, you show Yours that you understand they want your attention when they say your name. Besides, the way Yours chirps so happily when you look at them is far too wonderful! You can't ignore them for long.

Suddenly, Yours takes you up in their paws again. Moving so that they're now lying flat atop the nest, they shift you into a single paw and reach down under the nest with the other. In one fluid movement, they pull something out and lift it up, sitting back down with you.

It appears to be a cardboard box. Peering over the side, you can see that it is filled with torn up bits of paper.

Yours chitters at you, and then lifts your hindquarters so you're level with the edge of the box. Instinctively you hop down into the shredded paper, eliciting a giggle.

What a joyful sound! You scramble to the side of the box closest to Yours and stand up, hoping they will understand what you want.

They happily oblige, stroking your head gently. (See, you've trained them, too.)

But you won't get by in life with just knowing your name. What are the next three things Yours will teach you?
Quote
#50
RE: [q-uarantine.]
> Here (approaching where they indicate)
> Fetch
> Bite (or Attack)
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote