[q-uarantine.]

[q-uarantine.]
#51
RE: [q-uarantine.]
The little big one is gonna teach you how to drag them out of a dangerous area if they get knocked unconscious, lots of words and meanings, and lastly, how to be the best mallon
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

[Nuclear]
Updates ???
Only the passing of time will tell......


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#52
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Yours wants to teach you how to swim, how to bite on command, and how to hide.
Quote
#53
RE: [q-uarantine.]
>Heel
>Stay
>Bite
Quote
#54
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(02-08-2019, 01:44 PM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »The little big one is gonna teach you how to drag them out of a dangerous area if they get knocked unconscious,*snip* and lastly, how to be the best mallon

Seconding these and one of my own
>Fetch
Because I think it would be nice if we got them their socks when they ask :-)
(Or their weapon :)))
wELP
Quote
#55
RE: [q-uarantine.]
>To Heel
>To Fetch
>Sweet ass Backflip.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
#56
RE: [q-uarantine.]
>Fetch
>Heel
>Stay

I don't think we are exactly strong enough to drag a child of about seven, as we have 1 strength and are still pretty young & small, so I'll veto being taught dragging.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
Quote
#57
RE: [q-uarantine.]
never was stated wether they were short term goals
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

[Nuclear]
Updates ???
Only the passing of time will tell......


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#58
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Yours certainly has some plans for your future… You will find out what they are a little later.

Yours purrs something to themself and then moves away a little bit, shifting their weight on their oddly shaped legs. You continue to peer at them from over the side of the box, but Yours simply tilts their head and waves their paw in the air a bit.

While you don't understand what they mean, you are a bit curious about the contents of the box, and so you drop down into the depths of the shredded paper. It's quite cozy, all things considered.

You hear Yours call out a new word.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 5.

Unfortunately for Yours, you are far more interested in burrowing under the paper bits than listening to more commands. They try again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 17.

You decide to pop your head over the side of the box to see what Yours wants, this time. Instantly you are rewarded with coos and a head scratch before being pushed gently back into the box. Satisfied, you poke around in the paper some more.

Yours calls out again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls an 11.

You sit up on your haunches and glance at Yours, but quickly go back to burrowing. Yours waits for a bit before calling again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 12.

Once again, you sit up to look at them, but the allure of the paper is too much. Even if there doesn't seem to be anything else in the box, you're having a blast digging through it.

Your attention seems to have wandered elsewhere... Will you find something new to do, or will you get back on task?
Quote
#59
RE: [q-uarantine.]
> Hop out of the box and find something else to do!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Quote
#60
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(03-08-2019, 09:13 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Hop out of the box and find something else to do!

Seconding.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
Quote
#61
RE: [q-uarantine.]
It is too late. You have already chewed through the bottom of the box. The world is your oyster now, and you are on the hunt for pearls
Quote
#62
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(03-08-2019, 09:13 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Hop out of the box and find something else to do!

HecK yeAh, short attention spans B))
wELP
Quote
#63
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Token suggestion to get back on task
Quote
#64
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Deciding that now would be a great time to go explore the rest of the room, you hop up onto the edge of the box and prepare to jump onto the nest below.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 14.

Right before you can do so, however, Yours reaches out in an attempt to grab you. You're a little too quick for them, but they're also a bit too fast for you – the end result of both your actions is that you bellyflop onto their wrist, instead of the nest. But, hey, that's not so bad! You can still have an adventure from here.

Getting your legs properly situated underneath you, you scramble up Yours's foreleg and perch on their shoulder, sniffing at the dark, curly fur on top of their head. Yours relaxes a little underneath your paws, letting out a pleased giggle.

Suddenly, you hear noise from outside the room, which quickly makes its way into it. It's another of the Small Big Ones from earlier – the one with skin like your fur! Perhaps this one and Yours are littermates? They're certainly not shy about being in Yours's territory; they hop right up onto the nest and sit beside them.

Yours and the other Small Big One chitter at each other in soft voices. Peering down, you notice the latter has something in their hands. Something black and red and beady-eyed that happens to be looking back up at you.

It's one of your littermates! You squeak in greeting, and receive a chirp in response. Yours and Theirs laugh – a sound you hope you'll hear more of – and then move to place the two of you into the box together.

Is it time to do a little catching up with your littermate? Or do you want to say hello to Theirs?
Quote
#65
RE: [q-uarantine.]
> Say hi to your gamer sibling!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Quote
#66
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(03-22-2019, 06:32 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Say hi to your gamer sibling!

snif snif snif!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Quote
#67
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Another of your kind has appeared. You are now twice as powerful. Use them to launch yourself on top of the box, and use your tail to allow them to climb up as well. Then go in search of others of your brood
Quote
#68
RE: [q-uarantine.]
squeak whatever equates to "howdy" in adorable disease rat to the other cute infectious rodent!! =B
wELP
Quote
#69
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(03-23-2019, 12:11 AM)Fuade Wrote: »Another of your kind has appeared. You are now twice as powerful. Use them to launch yourself on top of the box, and use your tail to allow them to climb up as well. Then go in search of others of your brood

oh, i like this!

i'm really loving this adventure so far... the art and descriptions are excellent =0
Quote
#70
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(03-23-2019, 12:11 AM)Fuade Wrote: »Another of your kind has appeared. You are now twice as powerful. Use them to launch yourself on top of the box, and use your tail to allow them to climb up as well. Then go in search of others of your brood

we gotta
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
Quote
#71
RE: [q-uarantine.]
You and your littermate sniff each other in greeting. From their scent, it seems like Theirs had kept them in the large Not-Home for a while longer before coming here. Perhaps they hadn't found each other as quickly as you found Yours?

Before you can settle in and groom the sterile scent out of their fur, your littermate decides they have no interest in being inside the box and hops up onto its edge. Having no reason to remain alone inside the box yourself, you join them.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls an 11.
You're feeling more [adventurous].

Before the two of you can get any farther, however, your combined weight causes the box to tip over onto its side, sending both of you sprawling onto the nest. Yours and Theirs laugh again, chittering to each other as they right the box and scoop the two of you up – deciding to keep you in their paws this time.

The Little Big Ones do shift their positions so that they face each other, however, holding you and your littermate close enough to allow you to interact. You begin grooming their head while you listen to Yours and Theirs communicate in their strange language, wondering what they could be discussing. Wouldn't it be a marvel if you could learn how to understand them…

As things are, though, you settle for trading perspectives with your littermate, gleaning what happened to each other today through scent and feeling.

You don't even realize how much time has passed until you and your littermate are lowered into the box again. The room has filled with a soft, gentle glow, and you can sense the presence of even more Little Big Ones. Unfortunately, before you can so much as poke your head above the edge of the box in order to look, darkness comes in from above, punctuated by only a few small spots of light.

You feel the box being lowered and then slid backwards, the spots of light growing even dimmer. Confused and concerned, you begin squeaking in alarm when suddenly you hear the soft voice of Yours.

The only thing you understand is your name. But that's enough to make you relax.

Yours is here. They'll make sure nothing bad happens to you, you're sure of it.

Yawning, you curl up with your littermate and drift off to sleep.

[Image: QuarantineStats2.png]

What will tomorrow bring?
Quote
#72
RE: [q-uarantine.]
> Yours takes you out to explore the village!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Quote
#73
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Yours takes you to explore the village but turns out that day is a weird notail holiday
Quote
#74
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(04-02-2019, 06:21 AM)Fuade Wrote: »Yours takes you to explore the village but turns out that day is a weird notail holiday

I'm seconding this because it's excellent.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Quote
#75
RE: [q-uarantine.]
When you awake the next morning, you're confronted with the sudden realization that you are in a small, dark place with only one of your littermates. But then you remember: You found Yours yesterday! Your life will never be the way it was ever again.

Comforted by this, you groom your whiskers and then sit up, experimentally nudging at the ceiling of your box. Unfortunately, you're not strong enough to shift it at all. Ah, well. You'll just have to wait for Yours to remove it.

In the meantime, you listen to what's going on in the world outside your box, trying to figure out what might be happening. The room itself seems to be quiet, but you can hear a great deal of commotion from farther away; a low, incessant rumble that suggests a large number of individuals doing a large number of activities.

You can't make heads or tails of it.

You do hear footsteps getting closer, however, and soon enough, your box is moved and the ceiling is gone. Yours! (And Theirs, but… Yours!) Eagerly, you jump up into their paws when they reach into the box for you, eliciting a giggle and some soft chatter.

Suddenly, they produce a block of food and hold it out to you. Ah! Breakfast!

Immediately you grab the block and gnaw into it, causing Yours to chatter some more. Theirs, too, has given your littermate a food block, and has even put a small dish of water in your box. Once you have devoured the block, Yours puts you down so you can drink, waiting for you to finish before lifting you up again and placing you on their shoulder.

Your body tingles with excitement. It feels like something big is about to happen…

With Theirs and your littermate in tow, Yours walks out of the room and then Outside, where you're abruptly bombarded with all the activity you faintly heard earlier.

Little Big Ones of many sizes are walking and running about, with all manner of Not Mallons either on their shoulders, in their paws, or following them by means of a thin string around their necks. Larger Little Big Ones – and actual Big Ones – stand behind strange cages that only seem to have one side, filled with objects both familiar and foreign.

The cacophony of sound and smell is almost too much to bear, but your curiosity keeps your head high.

Yours and Theirs set out with a purpose, ignoring all the distractions until they reach a cage decorated with toys of all kinds, shining temptingly in the light. A Little Big One watches the four of you, their hand on the head of a creamy-colored adult mallon. Looking about, you can see that there are several other Little Big Ones with mallons of various ages in this particular area.

What will you do?
Quote