[q-uarantine.]

[q-uarantine.]
#51
RE: [q-uarantine.]
The little big one is gonna teach you how to drag them out of a dangerous area if they get knocked unconscious, lots of words and meanings, and lastly, how to be the best mallon

[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#52
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Yours wants to teach you how to swim, how to bite on command, and how to hide.
Quote
#53
RE: [q-uarantine.]
>Heel
>Stay
>Bite
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
#54
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(02-08-2019, 01:44 PM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »The little big one is gonna teach you how to drag them out of a dangerous area if they get knocked unconscious,*snip* and lastly, how to be the best mallon

Seconding these and one of my own
>Fetch
Because I think it would be nice if we got them their socks when they ask :-)
(Or their weapon :)))
wELP
Quote
#55
RE: [q-uarantine.]
>To Heel
>To Fetch
>Sweet ass Backflip.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
#56
RE: [q-uarantine.]
>Fetch
>Heel
>Stay

I don't think we are exactly strong enough to drag a child of about seven, as we have 1 strength and are still pretty young & small, so I'll veto being taught dragging.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
Quote
#57
RE: [q-uarantine.]
never was stated wether they were short term goals

[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#58
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Yours certainly has some plans for your future… You will find out what they are a little later.

Yours purrs something to themself and then moves away a little bit, shifting their weight on their oddly shaped legs. You continue to peer at them from over the side of the box, but Yours simply tilts their head and waves their paw in the air a bit.

While you don't understand what they mean, you are a bit curious about the contents of the box, and so you drop down into the depths of the shredded paper. It's quite cozy, all things considered.

You hear Yours call out a new word.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 5.

Unfortunately for Yours, you are far more interested in burrowing under the paper bits than listening to more commands. They try again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 17.

You decide to pop your head over the side of the box to see what Yours wants, this time. Instantly you are rewarded with coos and a head scratch before being pushed gently back into the box. Satisfied, you poke around in the paper some more.

Yours calls out again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls an 11.

You sit up on your haunches and glance at Yours, but quickly go back to burrowing. Yours waits for a bit before calling again.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 12.

Once again, you sit up to look at them, but the allure of the paper is too much. Even if there doesn't seem to be anything else in the box, you're having a blast digging through it.

Your attention seems to have wandered elsewhere... Will you find something new to do, or will you get back on task?
Quote
#59
RE: [q-uarantine.]
> Hop out of the box and find something else to do!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#60
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(03-08-2019, 09:13 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Hop out of the box and find something else to do!

Seconding.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
Quote
#61
RE: [q-uarantine.]
It is too late. You have already chewed through the bottom of the box. The world is your oyster now, and you are on the hunt for pearls
Quote
#62
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(03-08-2019, 09:13 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Hop out of the box and find something else to do!

HecK yeAh, short attention spans B))
wELP
Quote
#63
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Token suggestion to get back on task
Quote
#64
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Deciding that now would be a great time to go explore the rest of the room, you hop up onto the edge of the box and prepare to jump onto the nest below.

Fortuna rolls a 20-sided die. She rolls a 14.

Right before you can do so, however, Yours reaches out in an attempt to grab you. You're a little too quick for them, but they're also a bit too fast for you – the end result of both your actions is that you bellyflop onto their wrist, instead of the nest. But, hey, that's not so bad! You can still have an adventure from here.

Getting your legs properly situated underneath you, you scramble up Yours's foreleg and perch on their shoulder, sniffing at the dark, curly fur on top of their head. Yours relaxes a little underneath your paws, letting out a pleased giggle.

Suddenly, you hear noise from outside the room, which quickly makes its way into it. It's another of the Small Big Ones from earlier – the one with skin like your fur! Perhaps this one and Yours are littermates? They're certainly not shy about being in Yours's territory; they hop right up onto the nest and sit beside them.

Yours and the other Small Big One chitter at each other in soft voices. Peering down, you notice the latter has something in their hands. Something black and red and beady-eyed that happens to be looking back up at you.

It's one of your littermates! You squeak in greeting, and receive a chirp in response. Yours and Theirs laugh – a sound you hope you'll hear more of – and then move to place the two of you into the box together.

Is it time to do a little catching up with your littermate? Or do you want to say hello to Theirs?
Quote
#65
RE: [q-uarantine.]
> Say hi to your gamer sibling!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#66
RE: [q-uarantine.]
(03-22-2019, 06:32 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Say hi to your gamer sibling!

snif snif snif!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
Quote
#67
RE: [q-uarantine.]
Another of your kind has appeared. You are now twice as powerful. Use them to launch yourself on top of the box, and use your tail to allow them to climb up as well. Then go in search of others of your brood
Quote