YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]

YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
#26
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
(03-12-2019, 04:11 AM)mintyfreshdepression Wrote: »Become anti-shuriken.

CLASS CHOICE AMBIGUOUS
SUGGESTIONS: CROWBARBIAN, SHIELDER, PIRATE

(03-12-2019, 04:15 AM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Open door, rush enemy

[Image: IqwNoza.png]

LOCKED; NO KEYS

(03-12-2019, 04:18 AM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »d0 we need to re-ch00se 0ur class? if yes, 0mniclass

ERROR-NO SUCH CLASS EXISTS

(03-12-2019, 04:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Get chest again

New class: sniper

[Image: Ifbr538.png]

+KEY, WEAPON(?)

CLASS SNIPER ASSIGNED
WEAPON(?) --> CROSSBOW(39)
+1 LV SKILL "ACCURASHOT": (SKILL LV) REROLLS ON MISS FOR ALL RANGED WEAPONS
HP: 4/4

(03-12-2019, 04:39 AM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »0mniclass c0vers that (als0 straight up d0nt 0pen the d00r just sh00t the enemy thr0ugh it)

[Image: meMCfYe.png]

DOOR BREAK UNSUCCESSFUL (INSUFFICIENT DAMAGE)

SPEAR (84) --> (83)

> _
Quote
#27
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
We still have the spear? huh.
>Check inventory
>Check equipped items
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
#28
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
>Open door.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#29
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
Open door with key, snipe enemy if they're visible
Quote
#30
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
open chest, then make the chest y0ur backpack, thus increasing your inventory space

[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#31
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
(03-12-2019, 06:06 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »We still have the spear? huh.
>Check inventory
>Check equipped items

INVENTORY:
1 KEY
SPEAR(83) <-- EQUIPPED
CROSSBOW(39)

EQUIPPED: SPEAR (2H)
ATK: 1D5 - 2 TILE (2ND TILE 1/2 DMG) - PIERCE

(03-12-2019, 06:08 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Open door.

(03-12-2019, 06:40 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Open door with key, snipe enemy if they're visible

-KEY

[Image: 09ygISB.png]

NO ENEMY IN ATK RANGE

(03-12-2019, 10:16 AM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »open chest, then make the chest y0ur backpack, thus increasing your inventory space

[Image: 7DDfMNg.png]

CHEST EMPTY

TOO HEAVY

> _
Quote
#32
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
Go to the door, move towards and then shoot at the enemy if they are still there from last time, unless the other enemy is adjacent to a line of sight. Make sure to, from the map's perspective, not move into both enemies' views at once, because a crossbow takes too long to reload to kill both enemies in quick succession.

Basically, follow this: "If (an enemy is in range) and (another enemy can not attack you) then (shoot enemy). Else if (enemy is visible on map, but not in range) and (enemy cannot (shoot you) or (move to shoot you) when you move to the space) then (move closer to the enemy). Else, prompt for command."

Automation is the best kind of operation.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
Quote
#33
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
>Sneak n' shoot.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#34
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
Hey the enemies moved when we went back to the chest. But only slightly.
Try standing right outside the door and waiting for them to pass through, then attack.
Quote
#35
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
(03-12-2019, 07:01 PM)Numbers Wrote: »Go to the door, move towards and then shoot at the enemy if they are still there from last time, unless the other enemy is adjacent to a line of sight. Make sure to, from the map's perspective, not move into both enemies' views at once, because a crossbow takes too long to reload to kill both enemies in quick succession.

Basically, follow this: "If (an enemy is in range) and (another enemy can not attack you) then (shoot enemy). Else if (enemy is visible on map, but not in range) and (enemy cannot (shoot you) or (move to shoot you) when you move to the space) then (move closer to the enemy). Else, prompt for command."

Automation is the best kind of operation.

(03-12-2019, 09:32 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Sneak n' shoot.

[Image: IKym7Fs.png]

[Image: 5HaIEgg.png]

SEEN

[Image: V61CdRQ.png]

[Image: miWmEBp.png]

HIT, -1 HP ((2) ÷ 2)
SPEAR (83)-->(82)

HEARD

[Image: EkIizh3.png]

-3 HP (3)

HP: 1/4

SEEN

(03-13-2019, 12:50 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »Hey the enemies moved when we went back to the chest. But only slightly.
Try standing right outside the door and waiting for them to pass through, then attack.

CURRENT SITUATION:

[Image: 1XBoin5.png]

ATTACK AGAIN?

> _
Quote
#36
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
Move back to the 4-hallway leading to the chest and kill the closer enemy while they follow. Wait for the other enemy to investigate and then once they are in line of sight, attack them with the spear.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
Quote
#37
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
(03-13-2019, 02:51 AM)Numbers Wrote: »Move back to the 4-hallway leading to the chest and kill the closer enemy while they follow. Wait for the other enemy to investigate and then once they are in line of sight, attack them with the spear.

[Image: dBIqycK.png]

[Image: FtYjo7k.png]

[Image: gcFbaSB.png]

HIT, -4 HP (4)
DEAD
+KEY, CLUB(17)
+1 XP

HIT, -1 HP ((3) ÷ 2)

SPEAR (82)-->(80)

[Image: uBzCq53.png]

[Image: Y0Tdugv.png]

HIT!
-4 HP ((8)-4)

HP: -3/4

DEAD

[Image: DsJjnhc.png]

YOU ARE AT THE X

WHAT DO?

> _

SpoilerShow
Quote
#38
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
Get chest, set class: Shieldmaiden

Check weapon/attack stats for crossbow
Quote
#39
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
Set class: Robotic Superweapon
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#40
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
(03-13-2019, 07:35 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Get chest, set class: Shieldmaiden

Check weapon/attack stats for crossbow

[Image: Ifbr538.png]

+KEY, WEAPON(?)
CLASS SHIELDER ASSIGNED
WEAPON(?) --> SPIKE SHIELD(79)
HP: 8/8
+1 LV SKILL "BLOCK PROFICIENCY": +(SKILL LV) BONUS TO ALL OPPOSED ROLLS USING AN EQUIPPED SHIELD

CROSSBOW(39) = 2H; ATK: 1D12-3 - 7 TILE (EFFECTIVE) - NO PIERCE

(03-13-2019, 08:46 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »Set class: Robotic Superweapon

CLASS ALREADY ASSIGNED

> _
Quote
#41
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
>Go to door
>Open door
>Raise Shield
>Down two (facing up)
>Left one (facing up)
>Up one.
>Face down.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
#42
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
>Go through door.
>Shield bash any enemies one square away.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#43
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
Check spiked shield stats
Quote
#44
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
(03-15-2019, 01:13 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>Go to door
>Open door
>Raise Shield
>Down two (facing up)
>Left one (facing up)
>Up one.
>Face down.

[Image: NELInrX.png]

-KEY

SPIKE SHIELD EQUIPPED
ATK: 1D3 - 1 TILE
1D5+1 BONUS ON OPPOSED PUSH
OPPOSES ATTACKS: 1D5+1

[Image: q2gttkX.png]

[Image: 94eZ60L.png]

[Image: dQ8HMWq.png]

(03-15-2019, 04:13 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Go through door.
>Shield bash any enemies one square away.

[Image: WbIP8ch.png]

NOTHING IN RANGE

(03-15-2019, 07:57 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Check spiked shield stats

SPIKE SHIELD(79) = 1H(OFF); ATK: 1D3 - 1 TILE; 1D5 BONUS ON OPPOSED PUSH; OPPOSES ATTACKS FOR 1D5

> _
Quote
#45
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
Yell "I dont want to fight"
if they then turn agressive, flirt with them.

[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#46
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
(03-15-2019, 04:42 PM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »Yell "I dont want to fight"
if they then turn agressive, flirt with them.
Proceed to block and move back to the 5-hallway when they inevitably attack in response.
When you do this, if they continue to attack, Crossbow them into submission. Swap back to shield when they get 1 tile away from attack range.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
Quote
#47
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
just bl0ck, and btw im saying this c0mmand at the exact same time a the 0ne ab0ve

[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#48
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
>Engage in Diplomancy.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#49
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
(03-15-2019, 04:42 PM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »Yell "I dont want to fight"
if they then turn agressive, flirt with them.
(03-15-2019, 05:14 PM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »just bl0ck, and btw im saying this c0mmand at the exact same time a the 0ne ab0ve

"I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT"

HEARD

[Image: L0TEPNW.png]

SEEN

"YOU HAVE VERY CUTE...UH...HORNS."

[Image: qh2tzJw.png]

OPPOSED ATTACK: BLOCKED!
-0 HP (2 (2+0) VS. 5 (4+1))
SPIKE SHIELD (79)-->(78)

(03-15-2019, 04:47 PM)Numbers Wrote: »Proceed to block and move back to the 5-hallway when they inevitably attack in response.
When you do this, if they continue to attack, Crossbow them into submission. Swap back to shield when they get 1 tile away from attack range.

[Image: NMA7qyP.png]

[Image: gjLmEhX.png]

[Image: ke9jCuL.png]

OPPOSED ATTACK: BLOCKED!
-0 HP (2 (1+1) VS. 1 (1+1))
SPIKE SHIELD (78)-->(77)

CROSSBOW(39) EQUIPPED; SPIKE SHIELD(77) REMOVED
ATK: 1D12-3 - 7 TILE (EFFECTIVE) - NO PIERCE

[Image: ke9jCuL.png]

HIT!
-2 HP (0+2)
HP: 6/8

(03-15-2019, 11:53 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Engage in Diplomancy.

[Image: f1QKOhd.png]

PERFECT SHOT!!!
-8 HP, ☠! (11-3)
CROSSBOW (39)-->(38)

[Image: 5AeBLhp.png]

+WHIP(18)
+1 XP...LEVEL UP!
+1 SP

PROTIP: SP CAN BE SPENT ON CLASS SKILLS

> _

SpoilerShow
Quote
#50
RE: YOU ARE AT THE X [REDUX]
((Did we just... talk them to death?... Nah. It probably was the crossbow.))

>Spend SP in the "Summon Shield Familiar" skill.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote