Star(t) Quest

Star(t) Quest
#1
Star(t) Quest
[Image: udzGTUb.gif]

...Hmmm….Well....

[Image: bJcOqeZ.png]

...That's…. Not a good sign.
Based on the black swirls gathering around the moon, it’ll only come down to a matter of time until everything goes dark again; and that’s definitely not somewhere you want to be.

[Image: g3AzHEU.gif]

“Cool.”....

You should really be getting back to preparing for when it finally comes.

So, what to do first?
Quote
#2
RE: Star(t) Quest
>Pick up your axe and chop some frozen firewood, that's good against darkness
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Quote
#3
RE: Star(t) Quest
Get back indoors where you will be safe. Don't forget to close and lock all openings to the outside.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#4
RE: Star(t) Quest
Get your stuff. Maybe chop up some firewood if you can afford the time to. Otherwise, just go indoors and figure out what other affairs you need to sort out before it's too late.
Quote
#5
RE: Star(t) Quest
Investigate magic stick in hair
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#6
RE: Star(t) Quest
Check resources, light fires
Quote
#7
RE: Star(t) Quest
Put a new sun up in the sky. A better one.
~◕ w◕~
Quote
#8
RE: Star(t) Quest
>grab the rope and make sure to tie your door closed when it becomes Dork Mode Time Time. Also grab it because knot rope of any kind is Generally Good To Have.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
[Image: 47325.png]
Quote
#9
RE: Star(t) Quest
(05-19-2019, 06:31 AM)tronn Wrote: »>Pick up your axe and chop some frozen firewood, that's good against darkness

[Image: 2bT7VUC.gif]

Right, you probably should get some wood. It’s the whole point of you coming out this far from the hideout. You’ve already gone and looted through the majority of the inner town earlier for wood and found…. Nothing. You’ve already taken everything useful including wood the first time around, and as much as you didn’t want to admit it; the fifth or sixth time check isn’t going to yield anything new.

So here you are, begrudgingly about a two hour walk from the hideout on the outskirts of town with a sort of dull axe and a couple meters of rope….

[Image: FsLPr5K.png]

Wait.

(05-19-2019, 09:59 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Check resources, light fires

[Image: 5NqfC05.gif]

“Who said that!?”

That was most definitely other people’s voices and right in your ear, almost rattling in your head. But there’s no one here, not for miles.

It’s finally happened isn’t it?

[Image: a5RIox9.gif]

You’ve finally lost it, off the deep end. After however long it’s been since the last time everything went dark there hasn’t been anyone around, you’ve finally started to make up some imaginary voices in your head to start talking to you inste -

(05-19-2019, 05:03 PM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »Investigate magic stick in hair

[Image: NwjZUkP.gif]

“It’s not a stick!”

At least you don’t think it is, it sprouted from your skull so you can only guess it’s more bone then stick. …But is it magic? Is it doing something? You can’t really see it from the angle you’re stuck with…. It’s not bad is it? Ellis had these stick? Bone things? They didn’t really seem to do anything to him, if anything they actually made him look really cool and mysterious and….

[Image: PSDEGWs.gif]

…. Make you officially crazy. Already you’re rambling to unknown voices in your head and shouting out into thin air.

(05-19-2019, 10:13 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Put a new sun up in the sky. A better one.

A sun. So the voices believe in folktales. You personally don’t believe in them but Ellis did; sometimes the way he describes things from old folktales…they would sound real. But that’s all it was.

(05-19-2019, 03:03 PM)Dis_Aster Wrote: »Get your stuff. Maybe chop up some firewood if you can afford the time to. Otherwise, just go indoors and figure out what other affairs you need to sort out before it's too late.

[Image: N9X7qxb.gif]

Well at least these voices have some good reasoning to them, maybe getting distracted and staring at the black swirls for too long is what causing all this crazy. You better to get out of the sight of the thing; besides yes, your best chance of finding wood would probably be inside the thing made of wood.

[Image: I1jcJN7.gif]

Didn’t mean to do that but you’re pretty sure that means no one lives here anymore.

Now where to start?
Quote
#10
RE: Star(t) Quest
Yo, is that Abandoned Shack Pie on the table? Gotta eat that!
Quote
#11
RE: Star(t) Quest
>Fix the door so you don't freeze to death
Feel free to check out my adventure
Or maybe my music
PM's are always open
Quote
#12
RE: Star(t) Quest
YOOOOO PIE.


Also wtf happened why is the moon evil... and how can you hear us? Is this one of those meta thingies?
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?


Egg It hatched.Show
Quote
#13
RE: Star(t) Quest
Supplies are relatively plentiful. The occupant is absent. The table is set, the meal untouched. Disconcerting.
They must have left in a hurry. Hopefully they left in a hurry.

Check the cabinets for unwanted occupants first, than search upstairs.
If nobody/nothing is found, then examine what appears to be a note on the table.
After that, grab what supples can be carried, while sorting other supplies to be readily taken on a return trip.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
#14
RE: Star(t) Quest
Go up the ladder! Bound to be a Useful Thing there.
Also, is that a red rug thing over there? Better grab it.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
[Image: 47325.png]
Quote
#15
RE: Star(t) Quest
Blankets. Fire poker, weapon? Possibly a sharper axe there.

Consider if this place is going to be secure enough to rest in. If there's no resources left in the immediate vicinity of "home", having a waypoint like this would be useful.
Quote
#16
RE: Star(t) Quest
Is the door supposed to do that? And where are the gables of your house, young man or woman? Where do you sleep?
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#17
RE: Star(t) Quest
Check bags, also see if there's something you can wrap the (presumed) pie so as to better take along for the ride.

Either way, save going up the ladder for last. Maybe focus on finding a whetstone or something close enough to it to get your axe re-sharpened, provided the one lying there isn't sharper. Also, maybe consider chopping up the door for extra wood? Your choice, though.
Quote