Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs+Changelog
RE: Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs
I use the same philosophy to protect my valuables from thieves
This still bothers me:
SpoilerShow

Edit:
SpoilerShow

Another question: do we have a spoiler button? I'm used to typing the tag in but I miss the "type-highlight-spoiler button" combo for taking care of larger blocks of text.
I just noticed that we have tag buttons for basically every kind of media besides regular image tags. Buttons for image and spoiler tags would both be really nice.
Going to preview/advanced in Astral Projects-in gives the option to add those ugly default Post Icons to your post; this feature's been disabled elsewhere.
The editing issue is a known issue.

I sadly know fuckall about how to fix these things and have thus deferred the issue to Pines, who will hopefully fix it at his earliest convenience.

E: As this edit indicates, Pines did fix it. All hail the cipher mandrill.
Getting more "No data received" pages when browsing the forums in Chrome. I'm not sure whether it's an issue on my end, but worth checking in here in case other people have been getting it.
I use Chrome and I don't think I've gotten one of those, except when my internet has been spotty in general.
I am in support of a spoiler button on the toolbar!
Gais. I'm having problems with text editor in that clicking the buttons does not give me tags. Well, it gives me tags, but they all say [undefined=undefined]"undefined"[/undefined]. What do?
Which OS and browser are you using? I'm trying to replicate the issue, but I can't get it not-working.
Firefox on Windows 7.

Another thing about this problem is that I cannot actually[undefined=undefined] resize[/undefined] or change the [undefined=undefined]font[/undefined] of my text unless I manually write out the tags to resize or change the font. Well, actually I can't choose them because the dropdown menu does not respond at all. I can mouse over any of the tag buttons, and it responds, but clicking them seems to insult them and cause them to ignore me.

Is there some sort of fancy html thing that's being run on here, or is my computer just that incompetent?
The same thing's happened to me when I try to use the Size/Font buttons. For the record, I'm also using Firefox on Windows 7.
I suppose I'll go ahead and say that I too am having trouble with the buttons, and I am also using firefox on windows 7.
Yes, I as well suffer from this issue. Same browser/os.
I figured it was just one of those things. Like the way the topics sometimes get links to the lastpage+1th page.
They seem to work fine in Chrome.
I've done a bit of research, and this issue seems to be a known one with the current version of MyBB that we're running. It's fixed in the current version (which I've been working towards getting us updated to), so once the update's applied, it should be fixed. This'll be some time in the next few weeks, depending on how my schedule goes.
User titles of over one line length seem to clip with avatars instead of stretching the profile.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
School's been getting the better of me lately, but next week is Reading Week (it's spring break but in February so not spring), so I'm aiming to get things updated then. I'll post here at least 24 hours before any downtime and will be around in #eagletime the whole time things are updating to keep people posted.

With any luck MSPA will be back up by then so you won't have to spend an hour or two (or however long testing indicates updating should take) without any forum whatsoever.
I want to suggest a name change for astral projects, it isn't very clear what's its purpose.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
What would you suggest? Just "Projects"? Another silly but more elucidating pun? Would you like a subforum description change with that?
I think the description is good as it is now, I don't have an issue with the name but yesterday someone asked if ET had a collab subforum. I don't have a name suggestion but I think something plain like Projects woul
d be fine.

Edit: shit it's impossible to edit posts in this phone
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I still get phantom pages sometimes
Like in the intro thread right now only probably not right now by the time you read this message
We Make Stuff
(03-11-2013, 04:54 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I still get phantom pages sometimes
Like in the intro thread right now only probably not right now by the time you read this message

Or this very topic, right up until I posted this very message.
always almost specifically one post before the next page
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]