Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs
qwerx3
 RE: Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs
post maker

Regarding invisible pages and pages with no posts, I think it's because the database is confused by how many replies there are. (it thinks there are fewer posts in the former, and more posts in the latter)

With some research, there might be a recount option that admins can use. Has this possibility been explored?

Unless we want the forums to retain this quirk/bug for legacy purposes which I totally understand too.
07-14-2016 03:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

So, several times today, the site's been tossing up an "Error 503 - Service Unavailable" page.

Is the sheer size of the Post Making Contest causing problems or is this just unrelated?

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe
08-18-2016 02:58 AM
Robust Laser
spoopybug

Oh good it's not just me.

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] PowerfulFriendly Baby[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] Also this? [Image: rTyHuiB.png]
08-18-2016 03:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SleepingOrange
Mirror Universe Evil Twin

I think we could save a lot of memory and streamline the forum if we took all the personal information fields on our profiles and replaced everyone's bio and signature with this post

We could use the extra bits and bytes to make a subforum nested in Neo New Trollspace After Dark that's just 24 threads where we update each other on how gay and tired we are

12-13-2016 09:11 AM
a52
hatred and vitriol

Yes, yes, good.

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
12-13-2016 03:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Papers

i approve

[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
12-13-2016 08:34 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

(05-22-2016 08:30 PM)a52 Wrote:  Have the banner link to the forum index, so I don't have to click on the tiny forum index button.

I figured out how to do this, as well as fix the text under the banner!
I also rehosted the banner image for the Hawkspace/Buzzard Bee theme so now it's on the forum proper.

Also also I added a new theme, by which I mean a theme Wheat made years ago

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
Yesterday 12:30 PM