This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
im allergic to cephalopods
all that was old has come to a pass, now we all get down to shake that ass. (here comes the bass drop) boom stakka dakka dakka diggy diggy doom
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
wheat... my greatest nemesis... what dark works have you wrought while i was away...
died and became a ""road ghost."" i no longer exist but if you listen real quiet at night you can almost hear echoes of shit posts
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
I am leaving sooner than expected! I am going to a cottage for a week (until next Saturday) and will have no internet.

Obviously I won't be able to update Oops! All Fusions, Retcon, or The Monty Hall Illusion. None of these are cancelled, and I will get back to them. I hope everyone has a great week, and thank you for book recommendations!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(07-01-2018, 01:41 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I am leaving sooner than expected! I am going to a cottage for a week (until next Saturday) and will have no internet.

Obviously I won't be able to update Oops! All Fusions, Retcon, or The Monty Hall Illusion. None of these are cancelled, and I will get back to them. I hope everyone has a great week, and thank you for book recommendations!

aw. Well, enjoy it there!
Have a good trip!
I'm back. So, so tired, but back. It was a great trip, and I am glad to have internet.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(07-07-2018, 02:48 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »I'm back. So, so tired, but back. It was a great trip, and I am glad to have internet.

nice
Hello
Flowercrown
got lawfully wedded today folks
(09-15-2018, 08:49 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »got lawfully wedded today folks

aw nice!
(09-15-2018, 08:49 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »got lawfully wedded today folks

Congratulations you two!
Sig:
SpoilerShow