Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Aluudon [DF]
Palamedes
 RE: Aluudon [DF]
Wicked Witch

Journal of Palamedes Ecemlimul:

Entry Twenty Five:
Spoiler :
Schazer is... she's dead. I was too busy finally preparing a duck-crossbow behind thriggle's back to be there in time to save her. Leader tripps tells me she was dead before we even found her... but I should have been there. She was my closest friend and accomplice, and I'm a doctor damnit!

She will not die in vain, I will get permission hunt the kobold who murdered her and all other kobolds. I will become the night.
06-09-2013 08:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thriggle

Thriggle's Log, 9th Granite, 252
Spoiler :
Dear Diary,

Tripps killed a kobold today! The critter somehow made it through our defenses and gave everyone a fright! I'd never seen such a creature before... I'll have to ask Schazer about what it is.

If such creatures exist, perhaps egg-laying mammals aren't so far-fetched after all?

Apparently the kobold put up a bit of a fight, and Tripps got slightly injured. I guess the plan to raise a militia was justified after all. I'm certain that the death of this foul little creature will discourage others of its ilk from venturing into the domain of Oldboots!

From the stockpile records of Oldboots, 10th Granite, 252
Spoiler :
...Dwarf Corpses, one.

Item, the body of our hunter, Schazer Lashcusp, one in number.
06-10-2013 11:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DenizenShipper

So if Pala's going to be stalking the rooftops, and you want to be near the surface...

Shazer, how do you feel about being buried in the fortifications?
06-11-2013 01:20 AM
thriggle

Four years later and I have to say, this was a lot of fun.
02-16-2017 09:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Akumu
Strawberry Fields Forever

hi thriggle
02-16-2017 10:09 PM
thriggle

Hi Akumbles, are you still a laser scientist?
02-16-2017 10:16 PM
Akumu
Strawberry Fields Forever

I am! Though I mainly ask computers about lasers these days.

What are you up to?
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 10:28 PM by Akumu.)
02-16-2017 10:28 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

THRIGGS

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
02-16-2017 10:45 PM
thriggle

I do software and web development for a manufacturing company and I play Doodle or Die a lot. And I got married some few years ago so I guess I'm all grown up now. Scary!

Edit: SKIZZLES
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 10:45 PM by thriggle.)
02-16-2017 10:45 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

I need to wake up and haul ass to work but I hope you are doing fabulously? We should try get you in on a game of drawful/tee k o or the like

eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
02-16-2017 10:49 PM
thriggle

I don't know what that is but it sounds wonderful. I'll keep lurking and see what I can do to re-engage the digital realm.
02-16-2017 10:55 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Do you have discord? That's the hot New digital chat realm in lieu of irc. (IRC is still in the site banner cuz I don't how to change it. I'm a great admin)

02-16-2017 11:04 PM
thriggle

No, I'm not that hip, but I bet I could figure it out...
02-16-2017 11:06 PM
btp
like a wild, sexy Dick Cheney

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
02-17-2017 03:36 AM
thriggle

(02-17-2017 03:36 AM)btp Wrote:  AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAHHH

The only downside with this discord thing is I don't know how I'll get Girth into the channel. I might need to upgrade her programming.
02-17-2017 04:03 AM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Holybloly it's a cool ant hand guy I knew a long time ago!!

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
02-22-2017 05:50 AM