Adventurers plops, ripe for the grabbing

Adventurers plops, ripe for the grabbing
RE: Adventurers plops, ripe for the grabbing
Some Assembly Required: A D.I.Y. adventure where the audience has to assemble an adventure out of comments supplied by the author.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
You know when you right click and you get a bunch of options? Well it's like that except there's a bunch of things you can hover over, and then you can hover over options and find more things to click on or hover over.
Not entirely original..
A Room you Really Want To Get Out Of : Lore
[Image: logo.png] (Please enable Cleartype if you haven't already. (Enabled by default.))
Some of my stuff uses this font.
A death game, except there's a superhuman which the creator of said death game did not realize was superhuman.
A Room you Really Want To Get Out Of : Lore
[Image: logo.png] (Please enable Cleartype if you haven't already. (Enabled by default.))
Some of my stuff uses this font.
A forum necromancer seeks immortality, and is aided in their quest by their army of undead threads

Grognax, conqueror of worlds, requires aid in its latest campaign: mayorship of a small suburban town

soylent green is made of... grass? something has gone wrong in the world of quotes, a serial editor is on the loose and is changing film scripts throughout history and must be stopped before the landscape of films is changed forever
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Waking up miles beneath the surface of... somewhere. prob not earth.

Infinite Walmart. Im taking it.

Making a profit via "meat mining" a dormant and/or dead god. Unnervingly cave-like.

(tell me if any 0f these are used, i wanna see em)
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

[Nuclear]
Updates ???
Only the passing of time will tell......

Egg It hatched.Show
It’d be a spin on those sci-fi thriller movies where the enemy is formless but takes the shape of your greatest nightmares when you look at it. Except this time, the protagonist is trans and the enemy takes the form of their bod pre-transition (deadbody?).

I’d imagine the protagonist is the battlehardy captain of the ship, the typical daring badass of the crew. However, they’ve still got some deep seated identity issues (recently transitioned perhaps?) and they’re truly shaken by what they see in the monster, sending them into a spiral of dysphoria.

I also think it’d take place in a closed environment. Like they’re heading back home after a mission (said mission could be a nice prologue / opening scene to establish characters?) and the monster is trapped in the ship with them. In the end the protagonist literally destroys their dysphoria. Hell yea!!!!

I would write this myself but I don’t know much about the trans experience!
[Image: qvqxw.png]
Try not to eat bread
SpoilerShow
(04-11-2019, 04:32 PM)PigFacedLady Wrote: »Try not to eat bread

i lose instantly

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???