ESCAPE: ABBOTT ISLAND

ESCAPE: ABBOTT ISLAND
I meant that as a metaphor please Do Not use my arteries as sidewalks
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Quote
(02-15-2018, 07:04 PM)Myeth Wrote: »In my heart

You say.

(02-15-2018, 07:10 PM)Myeth Wrote: »I meant that as a metaphor please Do Not use my arteries as sidewalks

But it was too late. This creature had pierced its hand through your back and was now showing you your own heart. "you see this" It whispers into your ear "this is not what I asked for now is it matey. Be a champ, tell me what I need."

You do not oblige, as the lack of blood entering your brain causes you to be unable to aid this wonderfully polite man much further.

WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT. YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT AND YOU JUST KILLED A MAN. THE ENTIRE COMPLEX ERUPTS WITH LIFE AS THE NOISE OF SIRENS FLUSHES AWAY ANY THOUGHT TRAIN YOU WERE HAVING.

WHAT WILL YOU DO
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
Quote
Try to find the way by talking to the feral probably rabies infected animals that are using the prison as refuge. Summon them like a disney princess but more AUSTRALIA and MULLET and ONE BIG MUSCL
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Quote
Why would anyone want to escape abbot island, it seems like such a nice place
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Quote
go back to your cella nd lock yourself in, theyll never know who did it
[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
Quote
(02-15-2018, 08:50 PM)Myeth Wrote: »Try to find the way by talking to the feral probably rabies infected animals that are using the prison as refuge. Summon them like a disney princess but more AUSTRALIA and MULLET and ONE BIG MUSCL
(02-16-2018, 01:43 AM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: »Why would anyone want to escape abbot island, it seems like such a nice place
(02-16-2018, 08:28 AM)Coolacanth Wrote: »go back to your cella nd lock yourself in, theyll never know who did it

YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT. TODAY, YOU ARREST YOURSELF. WHAT A TWIST OF IRONY. A TOUCH OF THE UNEXPECTED. A SMIDGEN OF CINNAMON. YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO BAKE A GOOD TALE.

YOU TURN YOUR HEAD FRIDGEWAYS AND THINK OUT LOUD TO YOURSELF. "THE PERFECT CRIME, I'LL COMMIT IT, THEY'LL NEVER KNOW". YOU SAY THIS DIRECTLY INTO THE PRISONS INTERCOM AND ONCE MORE INTO THE CCTV WHILE SIGNING IT WITH YOUR HANDS FOR GOOD MEASURE. YOU DO THIS SO THE LOCAL FAUNA CAN KNOW ABOUT WHAT A GOOD IDEA IT IS THAT YOU HAVE JUST IDEA'D

YOU HEAD BACK TO YOUR CELL AND HAVE A THOUGHTABLE THINK. TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, WHEN YOU THUNK ABOUT IT TWICE OVER. WHY DO YOU WANT TO ESCAPE? YOU WERE NEVER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DARK AND CHAOTIC POWER BACK HOME AND HERE YOU ARE, SIMPLE, YOU JUST WONT LEAVE.

A GUARD COMES SCREECHING AROUND THE CORNER WITH A STRANGE LOOKING TASER. HE SHOUTS "DON'T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY".

WELL, YOU'RE GOING TO TELL HIM A JOKE ARE YOU NOT?
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
Quote
>"ok"
>T pose indefinitely until the guard gets bored and leaves
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Quote
> joke idea: put guard's liver in your throat
[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
Quote
Be insulted at the very idea that you, Tony A. Bott would ever do anything funny. You are an extremely serious person at all times.
Quote
(02-22-2018, 09:28 AM)Myeth Wrote: »>"ok"
>T pose indefinitely until the guard gets bored and leaves

(02-23-2018, 08:32 AM)Coolacanth Wrote: »> joke idea: put guard's liver in your throat

(02-23-2018, 08:58 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Be insulted at the very idea that you, Tony A. Bott would ever do anything funny. You are an extremely serious person at all times.

YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT, AND YOU'VE BEEN SLIGHTED FOR THE LAST TIME. THIS ENDS. NOW.

"EXCUSE ME "MATE" AS YOU AUSTRALIANS LIKE TO BE SAYING ALL THE DAY. BUT I, TONY BOTT WITH AN A IMPOSED TO THE CENTER OF SAID NAME, ARE SERIOUS ALL THE TIME. NEVER ONCE HAVE I MADE A JOKE, I DON'T JOKE, IT IS NOT WITHIN ME TO JOKE, I QUITE FRANKLY TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS ASSERTION." YOU SHOUT. AS A RESPONSE YOU T-POSE AND BEGIN TO SPIN RAPIDLY AND MOVE IN THEIR DIRECTION. THE GUARD, CLEARLY SWEATING BULLETS NOW FIRES THEIR GUN BUT IT JUST GETS LOST IN THE MAELSTROM OF FURIOUS FUCKING GENERIC MODEL POSES THAT IS YOU. THEY THROW DOWN A SMOKE BOMB, AND SCREAM "I'LL BE BACK". ALL THAT IS LEFT IS A LIVER, LYING ON THE FLOOR WHERE THEY ONCE WERE.

YOU BEND DOWN AND PICK IT UP, PUTTING IT IN YOUR LUNGS FOR SAFE KEEPING. YOU WILL HAVE TO RETURN THIS, TIS' THE POLITE THING TO DO.

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEFEATED GUARD, FOR NOW. YOU HEAR A RUMBLING THROUGHOUT THE PRISON AND ALL THE SIRENS GO OUT, IN THE DISTANCE BEYOND MANY A HALL YOU SENSE A SWORD BEING DRAWN. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
Quote
draw your own sword and stab yourself in the throat
Quote
climb into the vents
[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
Quote
face everything and rise
Quote
(08-04-2018, 07:40 AM)moxie Wrote: »face everything and rise
(03-04-2018, 08:56 AM)Coolacanth Wrote: »climb into the vents
(03-04-2018, 04:02 AM)a52 Wrote: »draw your own sword and stab yourself in the throat

DESPITE EVERYTHING, YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT.

WITH WHAT LITTLE RADIANT GAME.EXE ENERGY YOU HAVE LEFT YOU RISE UPWARDS IN THE ROOM AND STUFF YOURSELF INTO THE AIR VENTS. HAHA, SURELY THEY WILL NEVER CATCH YOU HERE RIGHT? USING YOUR OWN FACE YOU INCH ALONG THE VENTS IN SEARCH OF AN ESCAPE. YOU PUT YOUR FACE ON ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING; DUST BUNNIES, DENTS, MYSTERY STAINS, THE WORKS! TRULY IF ONE WERE TO ASK YOU WHAT YOU FACED TODAY THEY WOULD BE IN FOR A TREAT OF A STORY.
ALAS IT WAS NOT TO BE. IT WAS NOT ASSURED THAT THEY WOULD NOT FIND YOU IN THE VENTS AS YOUR CLEVER PLOY HAS BEEN FOILED. YOU ARE BUT TOO HEAVY FOR THE POOR ALUMINIUM FRAME TO SUPPORT AND YOU FALL OUT OF THE VENTS WITH A LARGE CRASH AND A FINAL WHINE OF THE VENTS BENDING METALS. AS YOU FALL, YOU WITNESS A CROWD. THAT'S STRANGE YOU THINK, A CROWD? ISN'T THIS A PRISON? YOU FALL ONTO A STAGE WHERE ACROSS FROM YOU A MYSTERIOUS HOODED FIGURE STANDS WITH A LARGE SWORD AND A HEADLESS WOMAN LIES BLEEDING ON THE FLOOR.

THE HOODED FIGURE TURNS TO YOU, AND THROWS THEIR SWORD RIGHT THROUGH YOUR THROAT. "RUDE" YOU THINK, DRAWING THE SWORD FROM YOUR THROAT. THE HOODED FIGURE RAISES A HAND AT YOU AND HAS A SINGLE SIMPLE WORD TO SAY.

"die"

OH SHIT SON ITS ON. WHAT IS THE GAME PLAN?
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
Quote
Die, obviously.
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
Quote
(08-04-2018, 10:52 AM)CSJ Wrote: »Die, obviously.

He didn't say please though, that is absolutely unacceptable and downright Disgraceful. Maybe even... uncool, but that would be pushing it too far.

>"say please first fucker man"
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Quote
Roll a die.
Quote
it's the perfect prison escape plan ----- until you find out you're already dead!
Quote
(08-04-2018, 03:13 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »it's the perfect prison escape plan ----- until you find out you're already dead!
(08-04-2018, 10:52 AM)CSJ Wrote: »Die, obviously.
(08-04-2018, 01:21 PM)Myeth Wrote: »
(08-04-2018, 10:52 AM)CSJ Wrote: »Die, obviously.

He didn't say please though, that is absolutely unacceptable and downright Disgraceful. Maybe even... uncool, but that would be pushing it too far.

>"say please first fucker man"
(08-04-2018, 01:23 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Roll a die.

YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT, CONVICTED OF THE CRIME OF BEING AWFULLY POLITE IN A SITUATION THAT CALLED FOR BEING TERRIBLY POLITE. THESE ARE THE DISTINCTIONS WE DRAW, AND THE DIFFERENCE IS STARK. THE PUNISHMENT WAS SWIFT, AND JUSTICE WAS DESERVED. MAY YOU NEVER FEEL AT EASE IN YOUR CONSCIENCE AGAIN FOR SOME THINGS CANNOT BE FORGIVEN.

"SAY PLEASE FIRST FUCKER MAN" YOU SHOUT AT THIS MYSTERY HOODED FIGURE. THEY ARE NONE TOO PLEASED BY THIS DEVELOPMENT, YOU CAN FEEL THEIR SCORN BURNING A HOLE THROUGH YOUR SOUL. IT IS THE WORST PAIN IMAGINABLE, JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT. THEY JUMP INTO THE AIR, A FULL 10 METERS, AND LAND RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU. IT FEELS LIKE A TON OF BRICKS HAVE LANDED ON YOU, THIS PERSON IS INCREDIBLY HEAVY. WITH THEIR HEEL IN YOUR FACE YOU MANAGE TO ROLL TO THE SIDE, THROWING THEM INTO A NEARBY WALL. A GOOD ROLL YOU THINK, PERHAPS A 20. TIME WILL ONLY TELL.

THE HOODED FIGURE FLAILING ON THEIR BACK RISES UP TO FACE YOU AND THROWS A LEFT JAB IN YOUR FACE, YOU TAKE A FIGHTING STANCE AND RETURN WITH A RIGHT. THE BOXING MATCH OF THE CENTURY HAS BEGUN AND THE CROWD IS GOING WILD. YOU CAN FEEL THE ENERGY IN THE ROOM, ITS SO DENSE YOU COULD TOUCH IT. YOU DUCK OUT THE WAY OF THEIR RETURN HOOK AND ATTEMPT TO SWEEP THEIR LEGS, BUT TO NO AVAIL THEY JUMP AND YOU BARELY HAVE TIME TO GET YOUR VULNERABLE LEG OUT OF THERE. USING THE MOMENTUM OF THE ATTEMPTED SWEEP YOU LAUNCH INTO AN UPPERCUT AND THEY SLAM THEIR FIST DOWN INTO YOUR RISING ARM. OH THE HUMANITY, YOUR ARM COMES CLEAN OFF. BLOOD EVERYWHERE. WHAT A SETBACK. THE ROLL WASN'T A 20, MORE OF A 12 OR SO. MEDIOCRE!

THIS, THIS IRON MAN. IS TRULY A FORMIDABLE FORCE.

ABANDONING YOUR WAYWARD LIMB YOU DO A BACKFLIP TO SPACE YOURSELF FROM THIS BEING. YOU PONDER TO YOURSELF AND COME TO REALIZE, THAT PERHAPS, THIS FIGHT WONT BE SO EASY, AND YOU CAN'T JUST WING IT HERE. A STRATEGY PERHAPS IS WHAT YOU NEED. BUT WHAT? WHAT WILL YOU DO HERE TONY. TIME IS SCARCE.
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
Quote
>why does this mysterious yet Very Handsome figure want as dead again? Should we ask or should we just Die
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Quote
Well, first of all it would probably help if you actually used that sword you pulled out of your throat a couple of updates ago. Hopefully you weren't holding it in the arm you just lost.
Quote
> tear off the hood to reveal your Own Face
[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
Quote