RE: ESCAPE: ABBOTT ISLAND

Happy H Christmas
05-25-2017 04:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaynato
Archivist

Reflect laser with teleprompter.

[Image: pelahain.png] - [Image: mascot2.gif] - homepage - tumblr - [Image: egg013.png?raw=1][Image: egg017.png?raw=1]
05-25-2017 05:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Shoot him with Chekhov's Gun.

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
05-25-2017 05:30 AM
Coolacanth

bring down the tents
05-25-2017 05:36 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

spiders??????

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
05-25-2017 02:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigro
Please explain

(05-20-2017 10:56 AM)Myeth Wrote:  >make a salsa concoction from the blood of fallen Tony Abotts, rub it on your chest while groaning sensually. I mean it won't do anything but it will make Jeb really uncomfortable.

(05-20-2017 11:06 AM)AgentBlue Wrote:  Okay do a kabbalistic reversal on him and make him beb jush

(05-25-2017 04:44 AM)NotABear Wrote:  Take whatever is closest to you in a western direction, and combine it with whatever is closest to you in an eastern direction. Then apply it in a northward direction. When you have done this, perform some sort of advanced dodge maneuver to the south, and flush your action buffer so you regenerate faster.

(05-25-2017 04:45 AM)Tuesday Wrote:  Happy H Christmas

(05-25-2017 05:14 AM)Kaynato Wrote:  Reflect laser with teleprompter.

(05-25-2017 05:30 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote:  Shoot him with Chekhov's Gun.

(05-25-2017 05:36 AM)Coolacanth Wrote:  bring down the tents

(05-25-2017 02:46 PM)Schazer Wrote:  spiders??????

AND ALSO

(05-20-2017 08:46 AM)AgentBlue Wrote:  Find Anastacia Palascuzck

YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT. ARRESTED FOR THE HENIOUS CRIME THAT WAS AN ILLEGAL ACT OF ACTING IN A MANNER THAT WAS IN FACT CRIMEFULLY ILLEGAL AND CRIMINALLY A CRIME. REDUNDANT.

YOU SEE JEB, JEB SEE'S YOU. YOUR MOUTH BEGINS TO MOVE, NOT MAKING A SOUND. AFTER A SLIGHT DELAY A VOICE THAT SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE STATES "JEBU SAN NO EVER WILL ONE RESPECT OF YOU". JEB, SMIRKING SIMPLY STATES "YOU NO IDEA HAVE WHAT KEIKAKU IS OF MINE". HE FIRES A LASER DIRECTLY AT YOU, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS IT FOR YOU.
AS THE LASER GOES ON TO HIT YOU DIRECTLY IN THE CHEST A MIRACLE OCCURS, THE TELEPROMPTER TELLING THE AUDIENCE BACK IN AMERICA THAT KEIKAKU DOES IN FACT MEAN PLAN GETS HIT INSTEAD OF YOU, DEFLECTING INTO A PASSING TONY THAT PROMPTLY EXPLODES. "WELL FUCK ME DEAD I NEEDED THAT LUCK FOR TONIGHT'S POWERBALL" YOU SAY, ANNOYED THAT YOUR LUCK QUOTA HAS BEEN MET FOR THE WEEK. IN A FIT OF EXTREME FRUSTRATION YOU GRAB THE REMAINS OF THE TELEPROMPTER, YOU GRAB A WANDERING TONY, YOU SMASH THEM TOGETHER CREATING A BLOODIED TELEPROMPTER AND A DEAD TONY, YOU WIPE THE TELEPROMPTER OVER YOUR CHEST. THIS HAS MADE JEB UNCOMFORTABLE, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO HE JUST LOOKS AWAY.

PERFECT OPPORTUNITY.

YOU JUMP STRAIGHT UP AT JEB WITH THE TELEPROMPTER IN YOUR HAND AND HIT HIM WITH IT. USING HIS BODY AS A BACKBOARD YOU PERFORM A BACKFLIP. JEB TURNS TO FACE YOU, EYES GLOWING WITH RAGE AND FIRES A MOST POWERFUL LASER AT YOU. THIS HOWEVER, IS JUST FINE FOR WHILE YOU WERE PERFORMING THE BACKFLIP AND THE CAMERA WAS NOT ABLE TO SEE YOUR FRONT AND THE TELEPROMPTER YOU PERFORMED A ROYAL FLUSH TRANSFORMING THE TELEPROMPTER INTO A GUN. CHEKHOVS GUN. YOU FIRE IT DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM OF ENERGY HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS YOU AND AS SOON AS IT HITS IT BOTH YOU AND JEB ARE SENT HURTLING AWAY IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS FROM THE RESULTING EXPLOSION. "FUCK" YOU THINK TO YOURSELF AS YOU ROCKET THROUGH THE AIR PEACEFULLY "THAT GUN ONLY KILLS IRRELEVANT THINGS, NOT MAJOR THREATS". HOW COULD YOU HAVE BEEN SO FOOLISH. YOU CRASH STRAIGHT THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE OLD TRAIN STATION.

IN THE TRAIN STATION THERE ARE TENTS SET UP, AS IF PEOPLE HAD BEEN TRYING TO ESCAPE VIA TRAIN WHEN ABBOTT TOOK OVER. POOR FOLKS, THEY HAD NO CHANCE. BLOOD SPATTERS LINE THE TENTS, IT SEEMS THEY'D ALL BEEN CONSUMED BY TONIES. IT'S A HORRIFIC SCENE BUT YOU HAVE NO TIME TO MOURN, AS JEB BUSH COULD COME BACK AT ANY MOMENT ANGRIER THAN A BRAND NEW TONY CONFRONTED WITH A REPUBLICAN IMMIGRANT. YOU TAKE DOWN THE TENTS AND FASHION THEM INTO A WEB OF SORTS TO CATCH JEB AS HE INEVITABLY ATTEMPTS TO BURST THROUGH THE ROOF. YOU QUICKLY ATTACH IT TO THE ENTIRE SPAN OF THE ROOF AND WAIT.

AND WAIT.

AND WAIT.

AND WA-HOLY SHIT HE'S HERE AND HAS BEEN WATCHING YOU WAIT FOR HIM THE ENTIRE TIME. HE HAD ENTERED THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR MUCH TO YOUR SURPRISE. A POLITE MAN SUCH AS JEB WOULD NEVER ENTER THROUGH THE ROOF. OF COURSE, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AS MUCH. YOU TURN TO PUNCH HIS FACE IN WITH A SWIFT ROUNDHOUSE KICK BUT HE DODGES IT. "NOW SONNY DON'T YOU THINK THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH" HE SAYS DOWN TO YOU AS THOUGH YOU WERE A SMALL CHILD. "JUST GIVE UP! I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE TOTALLY POWERLESS AGAINST A GREATER POWER. YOU CAN COME OUT OF THIS ALIVE IF YOU JUST GIVE UP" HE OFFERS, WINKING AT YOU KNOWINGLY AND SENDING A SMALL BURST OF ENERGY AT YOU FROM HIS EYE, KNOCKING YOU OUT ONTO THE TRAIN PLATFORM. "GIVE UP? I DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF IT" YOU SHOUT AT HIM, HONESTLY, YOU ACTUALLY DON'T.

HE STANDS IN FRONT OF THE HOLE MADE FROM YOU TUMBLING THROUGH THE WALL IN THE STATION. "I DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS" HE SAYS "JUST SETTLE DOWN AND GO A LITTLE SLOWER". YOU ARE BOTH CONFUSED AND CONCERNED. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK" HE SAYS AS HIS EYES BEGIN TO GLOW AGAIN, SIGNIFYING HE'S GOING TO END YOU. THE GIANT RED SPIDER BEHIND HIM STRIKES ITS MIGHTY LEG STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS HEART AND THROWS HIM DIRECTLY AT THE NETTING YOU HAD SET UP EARLIER. "JESUS H CHRIST" YOU SAY COMPLETELY DUMBFOUNDED BY WHAT HAD JUST TRANSPIRED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. "Cheers big ears" THE SPIDER SAYS AT YOU TELEPATHICALLY HAVING BEEN STARVED OF A GOOD MEAL FOR YEARS "And by the way, it's Happy H Christ, mas". THE SPIDER IS SANTA. YOU ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS REAL.

YOU SAY YOUR THANKS TO THE SPIDER AS IT TURNS TO HAVE ITS MEAL BUT JEB HAS DISSAPEARED. IN JEBS PLACE IS BEB, BEB JUSH. THE OPPOSITE OF JEB BUSH. IT APPEARS AS THOUGH STRIKING THROUGH THE HEART OF JEB IN HIS ASCENDED STATE HAS TRANSFORMED HIM INTO HIS OPPOSITE, BEB JUSH. BEB SHOOTS A LASER FROM HIS ASS AT THE SPIDER, FREEZING IT IN PLACE. "TONY" SHOUTS BEB "YOU ARE IN GRAVE DANGER, FOR HERE I AM". YOU WINCE AT THE THOUGHT THAT YOU'RE STILL HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS DIPSHIT. AS BEB GLEEFULLY PRANCES TOWARD YOU A SPEEDING KOMBI RUNNING ON THE TRAIN TRACKS PASSES BY AND SOMEONE ON IT GRABS YOU, SAVING YOU FROM BEING HORRIBLY EVISCERATED BY BEB JUSH, WHILE ALSO BLINDFOLDING YOU.

IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOU'VE BEEN TONYNAPPED. YOU ARE THROWN INTO THE BACK AND SOMEONE LIFTS THE SACK OFF YOUR HEAD. IT'S ANASTACIA PALASCUZCK. "Are unions corrupt?" ANA SAYS TO YOU HOLDING A GUN AT YOUR HEAD.

WELL WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 07:02 AM by bigro.)
05-26-2017 07:01 AM
Myeth
Eternal screeching

Inhale the gun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
05-26-2017 12:47 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

corrupt

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
Tu ventire felix? | Clockwork for eternity | Explosions in spacetime
05-26-2017 12:58 PM
Coolacanth

say the words y e s
05-26-2017 05:38 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

turn the gun into a teleprompter and read the words off of it

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
05-27-2017 12:20 AM
bigro
Please explain

(05-26-2017 12:47 PM)Myeth Wrote:  Inhale the gun
(05-26-2017 12:58 PM)AgentBlue Wrote:  corrupt
(05-26-2017 05:38 PM)Coolacanth Wrote:  say the words y e s
(05-27-2017 12:20 AM)Schazer Wrote:  turn the gun into a teleprompter and read the words off of it

YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT, KIDNAPPED FOR THE HEINOUS CRIME THAT WAS CAUSING A RUCKUS, APPARENTLY, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GETTING FROM THIS.

"Well, are unions corrupt? Out with it." ANA SAYS AGAIN. YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK BUT NOTHING COMES OUT, RATHER, THINGS COME IN. YOU INHALE HER GUN. BEING AN AMERICAN THIS IS JUST HOW THINGS ARE YOU KNOW? WHEN YOU'RE NEAR A GUN IT'S JUST MAGNETICALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU. WITH A GUN WEDGED IN YOUR THROAT YOU SAY "MNENM UEHHHH, OOYONMMHHH HHORRUHHCCH". THIS SHOULD GIVE AN INDICATION THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A UNION IS AND ARE JUST GUESSING THAT THEY ARE CORRUPT, YOU FEEL IT IN YOUR BONES.

"He's too far gone" SAYS ANA TO THE DRIVER "Christ Jay, what do they think they're accomplishing with this? We should just dump him here." YOU ARE NONE TOO PLEASED WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLANS? IN YOUR VICINITY??? UNHEARD OF, DEPLORABLE, SHAMEFUL, BAD. YOU SPIT THE TELEPROMPTER OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND READ OFF OF IT. "AHEM LADIES" YOU SHOUT "BUT I DO BELIEVE I HAVE RIGHTS AS A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN DO I NOT?" YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, SOUNDS LIKE A LOAD OF BULLSHIT, BUT THE TELEPROMPTER IS NEVER WRONG. ANA TURNS AROUND AND SHOOTS YOU IN THE LEG. "Shut the fuck up" SHE SAYS.

WELL THAT WAS RUDE. WHAT IS THE MASTER PLAN NOW?
Yesterday 06:36 AM
NotABear

Tap into your hidden reserves. Breathe deep. Reach inside yourself (METAPHORICALLY. FOR GODS SAKE, I MEAN THIS METAPHORICALLY, I DON'T WANT A REPEAT OF LAST TIME.) and grab hold of the glistening, throbbing, immaterial metaphysical manifestation of what keeps you going, and tear it from your chest (METAPHORICALLY) in a fit of rage and indignation that is so tightly knit and repressed that it has collapsed into a black hole. Hold aloft this burgeoning avatar of your hot-blooded anime protagonist nature (that I'm pretty sure is the sub plot going on here, I don't know, Bigro is making me write this without context send help oh god they're coming back I'm at--- CONNECTION LOST) and STRIKE DOWN ALL THAT STAND IN THE WAY OF YOU BECOMING THE EMPEROR OF SPACE AND TIME.

Also it might be time to take a break and get a snack. Whatever you're doing is probably hungry and or thirsty work.
Yesterday 07:27 AM
Wheat

Do Some Race Crimes.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Yesterday 07:29 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Whatever you wind up doing, blame it on that guy standing over there.

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
Yesterday 07:31 AM
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

Your name is Hellbert. You must regurgitate the earth before the Giant Doomsday Clock in the Sky dies. What do?

Yesterday 08:01 AM
Myeth
Eternal screeching

>Cry. It worked when you were 4, why wouldn't it work when you're 40?

Yesterday 12:44 PM
bigro
Please explain

(Yesterday 07:27 AM)NotABear Wrote:  Tap into your hidden reserves. Breathe deep. Reach inside yourself (METAPHORICALLY. FOR GODS SAKE, I MEAN THIS METAPHORICALLY, I DON'T WANT A REPEAT OF LAST TIME.) and grab hold of the glistening, throbbing, immaterial metaphysical manifestation of what keeps you going, and tear it from your chest (METAPHORICALLY) in a fit of rage and indignation that is so tightly knit and repressed that it has collapsed into a black hole. Hold aloft this burgeoning avatar of your hot-blooded anime protagonist nature (that I'm pretty sure is the sub plot going on here, I don't know, Bigro is making me write this without context send help oh god they're coming back I'm at--- CONNECTION LOST) and STRIKE DOWN ALL THAT STAND IN THE WAY OF YOU BECOMING THE EMPEROR OF SPACE AND TIME.

Also it might be time to take a break and get a snack. Whatever you're doing is probably hungry and or thirsty work.
(Yesterday 07:29 AM)Wheat Wrote:  Do Some Race Crimes.
(Yesterday 07:31 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote:  Whatever you wind up doing, blame it on that guy standing over there.
(Yesterday 08:01 AM)SC Wrote:  Your name is Hellbert. You must regurgitate the earth before the Giant Doomsday Clock in the Sky dies. What do?
(Yesterday 12:44 PM)Myeth Wrote:  >Cry. It worked when you were 4, why wouldn't it work when you're 40?

YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT, ARRESTED ON SHORT NOTICE WHEN YOU, ON SHORT NOTICE, MURDERED YOUR NEIGHBOURS VIOLENTLY AND WITH NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF MERCY.

YOU LOOK DOWN AT YOUR LEG, BLOOD IS GUSHING FROM IT. AS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HOLES IN YOU ALREADY, WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS. YOU REACH INTO YOUR WOUND AND PULL THE BULLET OUT. ITS A SMALL LUMP, 9mm BY THE LOOKS. YOU SURELY HOPE THEY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO KILL YOU, HOWEVER, IT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO KILL THEM. "IT'S A METAPHOR" YOU SHOUT, THROWING THE BULLET FULL PELT STRAIGHT THROUGH ANA'S CHEST. THEY IMMEDIATELY STOP TALKING TO THIS """JAY""" PERSON IF THAT IS EVEN THEIR REAL NAME (YOU DON'T TRUST THESE COMMIES) AND SLUMPS ONTO THE DASHBOARD. UNCONSCIOUS OR DEAD, YOU CAN'T REALLY TELL.

JAY IMMEDIATELY SLAMS THE BRAKES ON THE KOMBI TRAIN. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" YOU HEAR HIM SAYING UNDER HIS BREATH. HE TEARS UP A LITTLE. NOW IT'S LIKE YOUR MOM ALWAYS USED TO SAY, NO USE CRYING OVER THE BLOOD SPILLED ON THE GLORIOUS FIELD OF WAR. RIGHT? YOU THINK THAT'S WHAT SHE USED TO SAY. REGARDLESS, YOU ARE GOING TO LET JAY KNOW THAT THIS IS IN FACT HIS OWN FAULT AND HE SHOULD REPENT FOR HIS SINS IF HE IS TO EVER FIND PEACE WITH GOD, OR TONY ABBOTT. AS YOU DO THIS, SOMETHING IN THE DISTANCE IS RUMBLING. JAY SEEMS TORN BETWEEN THREE THREATS. YOU, THE OMINOUS RUMBLE IN THE DISTANCE AND THE WOMAN LYING IN A POOL OF BLOOD.

HE PICKS UP HIS PHONE AND IMMEDIATELY DIALS UP WHAT YOU CAN ONLY ASSUME TO BE HIS BOSS. JACKPOT. YOU SNATCH THE PHONE OFF OF HIM AS SOON AS IT CONNECTS AND SAY "PHONE PRIVILEGES ARE FOR THOSE FREE OF SIN". HE JUST SITS THERE STARING AT YOU BLANKLY, CRYING.
"Jay, what the fuck do you want this time" SAYS A VOICE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PHONE. ITS LABELLED HAWKE. "WHO THE FUCK IS JAY" YOU BELLOW DOWN THE PHONE. "MY NAME IS HELLBERT AND I MUST REGURGITATE THE EARTH FOR IF I DO NOT THE BIG GRANDADDY BINGBONGER UP IN THE BLUE WILL DIE, PLEASE ADVISE". THIS SHOULD SUFFICIENTLY THROW THEM OFF YOUR TRACK, FOR GOOD MEASURE YOU REACH INTO THE PHONE AND SLAP THIS """""""""HAWKE""""""""".

NOW ABOUT THAT OMINOUS SEISMIC ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE NO PLANS OF FINDING OUT WHAT IS CAUSING IT. IN FACT, YOU HAVE NO PLANS AT ALL. SO YOU JUMP OUT THE ROOF OF THE KOMBI AND BEGIN TO RUN DOWN THE RAILWAY, KICKING AT THE RAILS AS YOU GO AND BREAKING THEM. YES, YES, NOT VERY SPORTSMANLIKE OF YOU AND VERY MUCH AGAINST THE RULES OF ANY GOOD TRAIN VS HUMAN MARATHON BUT YOU DO WHAT MUST BE DONE IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. YOU LOOK BEHIND YOU AND SEE THE KOMBI DERAIL AND BOTH JAY AND ANA FLY OUT ONE OF THE WINDOWS ONTO THE DRY DESERT GROUND. A SUCCESS YOU WOULD SAY.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST MURDER OF AN INNOCENT ON THIS ISLAND, AND A DECENT ONE AT THAT YOU THINK TO YOURSELF. ONE OF MANY TO COME. YOU BELIEVE IT IS TIME FOR A SMALL BREAK, PERHAPS FOR A SNACK MAYBE A BEVERAGE OF SOME KIND. WHERE WILL YOU OBTAIN THIS?
Yesterday 02:16 PM
Myeth
Eternal screeching

The disappointed tears of your mother.

Yesterday 06:00 PM
Coolacanth

enrich yourself with the desert earth, full of beneficial microbes and algaes
Yesterday 06:17 PM
ICan'tGiveCredit
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

eat their corpses

"A day without a laugh is a day wasted."
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png][Image: Sm02KV6.png]
Yesterday 09:57 PM
NotABear

It's time for some product placement. Keep the sponsors happy. Keep the viewers buying.
Today 05:43 AM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

eat your hands

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
Tu ventire felix? | Clockwork for eternity | Explosions in spacetime
Today 05:59 AM