Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

ESCAPE: ABBOTT ISLAND
Myeth
 RE: ESCAPE: ABBOTT ISLAND
It's summer vacation B)

The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
I meant that as a metaphor please Do Not use my arteries as sidewalks

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
You can check me out here as well!
02-15-2018, 07:10 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
(02-15-2018, 07:04 PM)Myeth Wrote: In my heart

You say.

(02-15-2018, 07:10 PM)Myeth Wrote: I meant that as a metaphor please Do Not use my arteries as sidewalks

But it was too late. This creature had pierced its hand through your back and was now showing you your own heart. "you see this" It whispers into your ear "this is not what I asked for now is it matey. Be a champ, tell me what I need."

You do not oblige, as the lack of blood entering your brain causes you to be unable to aid this wonderfully polite man much further.

WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT. YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT AND YOU JUST KILLED A MAN. THE ENTIRE COMPLEX ERUPTS WITH LIFE AS THE NOISE OF SIRENS FLUSHES AWAY ANY THOUGHT TRAIN YOU WERE HAVING.

WHAT WILL YOU DO

[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
02-15-2018, 08:17 PM
Myeth
It's summer vacation B)

The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
Try to find the way by talking to the feral probably rabies infected animals that are using the prison as refuge. Summon them like a disney princess but more AUSTRALIA and MULLET and ONE BIG MUSCL

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

02-15-2018, 08:50 PM
ICan'tGiveCredit
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

The deepest, most petrifying depths of your local Wal-Mart
Why would anyone want to escape abbot island, it seems like such a nice place

[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 02:32 PM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
02-16-2018, 01:43 AM
Coolacanth
and no beef soup please

Sweden
go back to your cella nd lock yourself in, theyll never know who did it

[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
02-16-2018, 08:28 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
(02-15-2018, 08:50 PM)Myeth Wrote: Try to find the way by talking to the feral probably rabies infected animals that are using the prison as refuge. Summon them like a disney princess but more AUSTRALIA and MULLET and ONE BIG MUSCL
(02-16-2018, 01:43 AM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: Why would anyone want to escape abbot island, it seems like such a nice place
(02-16-2018, 08:28 AM)Coolacanth Wrote: go back to your cella nd lock yourself in, theyll never know who did it

YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT. TODAY, YOU ARREST YOURSELF. WHAT A TWIST OF IRONY. A TOUCH OF THE UNEXPECTED. A SMIDGEN OF CINNAMON. YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO BAKE A GOOD TALE.

YOU TURN YOUR HEAD FRIDGEWAYS AND THINK OUT LOUD TO YOURSELF. "THE PERFECT CRIME, I'LL COMMIT IT, THEY'LL NEVER KNOW". YOU SAY THIS DIRECTLY INTO THE PRISONS INTERCOM AND ONCE MORE INTO THE CCTV WHILE SIGNING IT WITH YOUR HANDS FOR GOOD MEASURE. YOU DO THIS SO THE LOCAL FAUNA CAN KNOW ABOUT WHAT A GOOD IDEA IT IS THAT YOU HAVE JUST IDEA'D

YOU HEAD BACK TO YOUR CELL AND HAVE A THOUGHTABLE THINK. TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, WHEN YOU THUNK ABOUT IT TWICE OVER. WHY DO YOU WANT TO ESCAPE? YOU WERE NEVER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DARK AND CHAOTIC POWER BACK HOME AND HERE YOU ARE, SIMPLE, YOU JUST WONT LEAVE.

A GUARD COMES SCREECHING AROUND THE CORNER WITH A STRANGE LOOKING TASER. HE SHOUTS "DON'T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY".

WELL, YOU'RE GOING TO TELL HIM A JOKE ARE YOU NOT?

02-22-2018, 08:15 AM
Myeth
It's summer vacation B)

The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
>"ok"
>T pose indefinitely until the guard gets bored and leaves

Spoiler :

Me army of waddlers

02-22-2018, 09:28 AM
Coolacanth
and no beef soup please

Sweden
> joke idea: put guard's liver in your throat

[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
02-23-2018, 08:32 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Be insulted at the very idea that you, Tony A. Bott would ever do anything funny. You are an extremely serious person at all times.
02-23-2018, 08:58 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
(02-22-2018, 09:28 AM)Myeth Wrote: >"ok"
>T pose indefinitely until the guard gets bored and leaves

(02-23-2018, 08:32 AM)Coolacanth Wrote: > joke idea: put guard's liver in your throat

(02-23-2018, 08:58 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: Be insulted at the very idea that you, Tony A. Bott would ever do anything funny. You are an extremely serious person at all times.

YOU ARE TONY A.BOTT, AND YOU'VE BEEN SLIGHTED FOR THE LAST TIME. THIS ENDS. NOW.

"EXCUSE ME "MATE" AS YOU AUSTRALIANS LIKE TO BE SAYING ALL THE DAY. BUT I, TONY BOTT WITH AN A IMPOSED TO THE CENTER OF SAID NAME, ARE SERIOUS ALL THE TIME. NEVER ONCE HAVE I MADE A JOKE, I DON'T JOKE, IT IS NOT WITHIN ME TO JOKE, I QUITE FRANKLY TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS ASSERTION." YOU SHOUT. AS A RESPONSE YOU T-POSE AND BEGIN TO SPIN RAPIDLY AND MOVE IN THEIR DIRECTION. THE GUARD, CLEARLY SWEATING BULLETS NOW FIRES THEIR GUN BUT IT JUST GETS LOST IN THE MAELSTROM OF FURIOUS FUCKING GENERIC MODEL POSES THAT IS YOU. THEY THROW DOWN A SMOKE BOMB, AND SCREAM "I'LL BE BACK". ALL THAT IS LEFT IS A LIVER, LYING ON THE FLOOR WHERE THEY ONCE WERE.

YOU BEND DOWN AND PICK IT UP, PUTTING IT IN YOUR LUNGS FOR SAFE KEEPING. YOU WILL HAVE TO RETURN THIS, TIS' THE POLITE THING TO DO.

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEFEATED GUARD, FOR NOW. YOU HEAR A RUMBLING THROUGHOUT THE PRISON AND ALL THE SIRENS GO OUT, IN THE DISTANCE BEYOND MANY A HALL YOU SENSE A SWORD BEING DRAWN. WHAT WILL YOU DO?

03-04-2018, 03:53 AM
a52
Comander obviou's

the woods
draw your own sword and stab yourself in the throat
03-04-2018, 04:02 AM
Coolacanth