Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Post Reply 
Great Haven - Tell Them
Author Message
Justice Watch
 RE: Great Haven - Tell Them
Post: #176
I was once an earthexe

Offline
Posts: 1,199
Joined: Oct 2014
Location: Washington State
Spoiler :
(06-19-2017 02:44 AM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote:  Hey I did a pixel for Raoul. I was thinking about doing either a snow hiir (the snowman he made) and/or hat and tunic version. What do you think?
[Image: vrHFF2h.png]

(06-19-2017 03:46 AM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote:  He's lifting them up in the air. I made em a little too nubby I guess.

EDIT: New version. Changed his arms, made his feet bigger and added his bag.
[Image: RkFHr4h.png]

EDIT EDIT: Outfit (its kinda rushed, had lots of trouble with it)
[Image: rLZQKss.png]

Woowowow!!

I seriously can't say enough how much I appreciate stuff like this @@ Thanks a lot!!






(05-30-2017 03:22 PM)Schazer Wrote:  Tell them that the merchants are too suspicious.

[Image: PASJwbm.png]

You close your eyes. A tinge of panic strikes your heart.

Like this, you can pinpoint almost exactly where the other Hiiri are - but, as you've been silent, they would have no idea that you were even there. So, in your attempt to be as helpful as possible, you speak up. Your ears twitch and turn just so... and your voice rings as clearly as those around you.

"It's not safe." you rehearse in your head. "You guys need to go home. If you try anything, the merchants are definitely going to catch you."

[Image: MAf33eW.png]

There's silence, and then a commotion as the others try to figure out who this new voice is, and why they're apparently out in the open. You try to quell their frustration with a sheepish apology. You're sorry. ...Maybe you don't sound sincere enough. You're really sorry.

You would offer them your money to make up for it, but what's the point of that if the one person you thought you trusted ran away with it? You didn't want to give it credence until now, but Maya has been gone for hours. She walked away, and you barely gave it a second thought. You just sat there and fantasized about all the armor and food that money could buy you. If you weren't such a clumsy idiot, you would have followed her, taken the money and ran away while you still could. But instead, you counted your rocks until sundown, and told yourself she would be back. And now it's gone forever.

And now these people get to starve, just like your clan did.

[Image: ipRokWj.png]

There is a rustling from the pot.

"Who the hell are you?"

(05-30-2017 03:22 PM)Schazer Wrote:  It's not your fault.

[Image: pEbtlZl.png]

"I-I didn't mean to..."

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
06-28-2017 01:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: Great Haven - Tell Them
Post: #177
 

Offline
Posts: 5,017
Joined: Jul 2011
There there it will be okay... youre doing a lot better than earlier today...


Ask a merchant if there's a chair or waiting area you can wait in while you wait for your ward to come back. if theyre not back by the time they close up shop you'll leave. Also your new friend here can wait there too, if someone notices them.

"i'm raoul and i'm waiting for a friend to give me money here. i could treat your whole clan to a nice meal if you don't mind waiting.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
06-28-2017 02:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zephyr Nepres
 RE: Great Haven - Tell Them
Post: #178
nerd lord supreme

Offline
Posts: 260
Joined: Jun 2016
Location: Wollongong, Australia
> Just be a bawling mess for like... 10 minutes straight. Pot lady is trying so hard.

Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
06-28-2017 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tronn
 RE: Great Haven - Tell Them
Post: #179
 

Offline
Posts: 291
Joined: Apr 2016
>both of you: get chased off by a suddenly appearing hostile and bond over a series of narrow escapes where you help one another

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
06-29-2017 02:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply